Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

why do we have some many that feel they need to bully smaller alliances in the the game.

Comments

• bobjoerock (US1)bobjoerock (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 24.10.2015
    Okay In times of war you will go full arrow slits also both you and I dont see the battle report so I would agree but with more like 350 rubies per wave. Mine was an example. Anyways everyone thing I said was true still: don't attack people with auto-war on unless you want to get hit all day everyday. 
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • Okay In times of war you will go full arrow slits also both you and I dont see the battle report so I would agree but with more like 350 rubies per wave. Mine was an example. Anyways everyone thing I said was true still: don't attack people with auto-war on unless you want to get hit all day everyday. 
    Really?

Full allow slits during war time?

What kind of idiot...???
    Don't take my insults seriously.

I'm quite high-strung.

• Yes full arrow slits.  If you think increasing your wall protection will do you any good when you have a full ruby mantlet attack headed for you, then you know very little about defense. 

JDBisAWESOME @ usa 1

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck-only highly favorable adjustments of multiple factors to incline events in one's favor."

• Yes full arrow slits.  If you think increasing your wall protection will do you any good when you have a full ruby mantlet attack headed for you, then you know very little about defense. 
    No, you don't

If someones using full ruby mantlets, arrow slits aren't going to help.

70%x4+90% cast= 470% bonus.

470/15=31.

Meaning that while that might work for someone below level 50 or so, it won't work as a defense for a level 70....

I'm quite high-strung.

• Oh gosh you’re right I have no idea how to defense, here’s some of the reports I saved.

http://prntscr.com/8uzswq

http://prntscr.com/8uzszq

http://prntscr.com/8uzt2s  (fifth wave god commander with 88% courtyard bonus)

http://prntscr.com/8uzt85

http://prntscr.com/8uztbf

By your math that is correct, but that also means as a counter THEN you can go to all wall tools.  But you never want to have all wall tools as your standard, away from keyboard setup.  Then the attacker can just use wall and moat tools and completely thrash you on the way to the courtyard, plus a god commander gets what, -160% wall bonus?  so there's that too. 

JDBisAWESOME @ usa 1

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck-only highly favorable adjustments of multiple factors to incline events in one's favor."

• full slits is nice if they dont send to many mantlets. if they send tons of armorer tools though then slits may not be the way to go.
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • full slits is nice if they dont send to many mantlets. if they send tons of armorer tools though then slits may not be the way to go.
    Exactly.

and if u use full slits, and don't use full/mostly range, your not seeing a big benefit anyway.

I'm quite high-strung.

• Wall protection is the easiest and cheapest stat to reduce.  Vet Swordsmen with lime powder bombs is the best defensive tactic, but that's not a viable option to have 24/7 for most players, so the best remaining option is all arrow slits, which at least makes it expensive for the attacker to be spending 30+ mantlets per wave to overcome. 

Exactly what level are you and how much defensive experience do you have?

JDBisAWESOME @ usa 1

• wow where do you get that idea from Ive been in many big and small alliances and the big ones have never bullied the smaller ones
    Please call me Foxy anything else and your head will find itself unattached to your body.
    I am a level 70.
    The 'head' recruiter of DARK and DEADLY (don't ask)
    Non-Ruby buyer, sometimes proud, sometimes not.
    My top Glory title is the Victorious.
    My top Berimond title is Guardian of the Sword.
    I have been top 50 for level 70 in Berimond twice so far.
    I have completed the Underworld at normal level.
    My recent loot was somewhere in the 3 million area.
    Not that impressive but, that is me.

"BRING ME HIS HEAD!"
    JOFFREY BARATHEON
  • To Petyr you forgot wall and moat also need to be countered. So I have stop full god commo attacks. 
    To Phoenix Fire, sometimes this happens but not without a reason, in this case, it is because the smaller alliance hit the bigger alliance with the larger alliance had auto-war and was in the server war 
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • To Petyr you forgot wall and moat also need to be countered. So I have stop full god commo attacks. 
    To Phoenix Fire, sometimes this happens but not without a reason, in this case, it is because the smaller alliance hit the bigger alliance with the larger alliance had auto-war and was in the server war 
    Unless you got a 90/90 and like a 5:1 advantage I would just firecast a god comm

• You stop it with enough support and you have decent amount of courtyard gems you can stop them.
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • You stop it with enough support and you have decent amount of courtyard gems you can stop them.
    Thank you for repeating what I just said 

• Also where are you in USA1? You joined today or is this account an alt 
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • Also where are you in USA1? You joined today or is this account an alt 
    Oh I'm there been playing for a while, was banned from the forum indefinitely and recently found out criminals like me had been given pardons so I came back.

• K this thread is going off threads 
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • If you look at my report, I stopped a god commander that had 5 waves and 88% courtyard bonus with less than 2000 losses, and my castellan is less than 90/90.  It's very possible, you just need to be online to setup your defense to counter the weakest part of the attack.

JDBisAWESOME @ usa 1

• Note the 8K worth of troops and it is 200 losses, I saw pretty good though 
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • If you look at my report, I stopped a god commander that had 5 waves and 88% courtyard bonus with less than 2000 losses, and my castellan is less than 90/90.  It's very possible, you just need to be online to setup your defense to counter the weakest part of the attack.
    Lucky, most of them god owners got those 6th wavers by now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file