Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

"Too Many Units on Flank"

Comments

• It was happening to me for a while against the Samurai and other players, it might be a reoccuring problem in the original code.
  • same as all above can't attack
    rockstarmick @ en 1
  • Same thing here, I have to feed troops that can't fight, this is getting rediculous
  • edited 21.10.2015
    Hey folks,

Cheers for the further information about this. I've reported it to our Bug Analysis team and we're investigating to see what the cause could be.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Steve.
    I request a info. thread in official Announcements after bug has been resolved for info.
    Coz scattering current -3200 food sols. everywhere to prevent deserting..
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • I also experienced similar type of bug.
    In map, it shows that FC is at lvl 38 but in attack planning screen, the castle looks red and it shows lvl 50
    Hopeful no effect in Combat...
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • It will not let me attack. Keeps saying too many units in the flanks even when I put no troops in the flanks?
  • I've noticed it in attacking Samurai and FC's... You'd think with it being so impactful they'd get moving on a bug fix...
  • I was trying to attack a level 35 FI castle, in my spy report it said it was a level 50 castle.
  • I found a level 35 player noted the limits of tools and attackers for attacking a level 35. I set my attack to those limits and the attack was sent.
  • yes i get that message as well is so annoying and i have ruby troops i have to feed and can't handle. need to be able to attack foreigners. tried every single one available to attack, tried just attacking the gate. nope wont let me attack. try a different commander again get the message. i have tried everything nothing works! had no problems like this with the samurai. occasionally had it with robber barons before but refreshed my browser and it would be fine. this time even that doesn't work. 
  • nana9903 (US1)nana9903 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    same problem here, if i use more than 25 troops at all on a level 25 foreign lord i cant attack. please fix this problem there are no other levels close to me that can recon this i am level 33.

• same cant attack fi same message this has been goiuing on for days
  • Wisco (US1)Wisco (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Hey guys,

Yep, we're aware of this issue and currently working to get it fixed. Thanks for letting us know, and apologies for the problems caused!

Regards,

Steve.
    Any ETA on a fix? I'm so starved for glory that I'm about to lose rank. 
  • Have the same problem...
  • Hi,

I play the game in dutch, but every time I want to attack a foreign castle I get the error I'm unable due to to many items on one of my flanks

the message is: (in dutch)

Er zijn teveel eenheden op een flank. Een uitrustingsstuk waarmee de uitrustingslimiet werd verhoogd, is opgebruikt. Verwijder troepen om aan te vallen.

Translated;
    There to many units on one flank, A equiptmentitem used for limitation was to high and used. Delete units to attack.

I've tried everything but I keep getting this error.
  • I have the same problem and at least one more in my ally have same problem?
  • Björnen (SKN1)Björnen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 3
    Actually you can attack, but you have to recalculate the number of equipment and solders. If you look at the castle's level in attack mode, it's higher than in map mode. I think this is only for FCs lower than 70. It used to work, but this happens with bad programmers and bad testing

Björnen @ skn 1
  • Can anyone tell me why I can't attack the Foreign Castles... A pop up appears saying "There are too many units on one flank. An equipment item which increases the unit limit was used up. Remove troops in order to attack." 
    Please help me I'm trying to help a smaller alliance and cannot do that when I cannot attack the FC's.
    What is wrong and how do I stop it?

• just came up event lithuania vs india. so its full glich ,i pick 28lvl castle go in for set army up ant there showing castle is not enymore 28 lvl its 50so far, okay ,but i cant send my army to atack off message to many soldiers on flangs and somthing like that, its hapening for 85% off my ally
  • Same problem here, I have e lot of soldiers here waiting for attacking the FC's, eating al my bread :-( Please fix this bug ASAP.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file