Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server War

To All The Server War Alliances.  Stop F*** wasting your Money on this pixel game.  You Bunch of Mentally sick people. instead of wasting money on this pixel game Go give that money to poor people who are starving for food.  Or Go Give it to  psychologists so that they can fix your Sick Brains....   
Goodgameempire  is taking advantages of your sick minds.   Wake Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Message is specially dedicated to leader all ruby buyers. + God Father of ruby buyer Mentally Sick " Negan "  

Now watch this thread will soon be removed my GGE moderators....   :( 

Comments

• To All The Server War Alliances.  Stop F*** wasting your Money on this pixel game.  You Bunch of Mentally sick people. instead of wasting money on this pixel game Go give that money to poor people who are starving for food.  Or Go Give it to  psychologists so that they can fix your Sick Brains....   
    Goodgameempire  is taking advantages of your sick minds.   Wake Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Message is specially dedicated to leader all ruby buyers. + God Father of ruby buyer Mentally Sick " Negan "  

LOL so true the guy is the father of all ruby buyers.:)

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 335
    How about you Deadliest Army (US1) said:
    To All The Server War Alliances.  Stop F*** wasting your Money on this pixel game.  You Bunch of Mentally sick people. instead of wasting money on this pixel game Go give that money to poor people who are starving for food.  Or Go Give it to  psychologists so that they can fix your Sick Brains....   

I feel a little sick reading this post
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711

I pay money for this game.  I pay even more money to charity.  I volunteer as well.  So if I'm mentally sick, I'm sure it's unrelated, lol.

There are different hobbies I have, and this has been one of the cheaper ones.  The bars or night scene can exceed $100 a night easily when I'm paying for a lady's drinks as well as my own.  Golfing is much more expensive.  Even krav maga has cost me more.  It's all about what we choose to do with our free time, and the cost per time invested.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • To All The Server War Alliances.  Stop F*** wasting your Money on this pixel game.  You Bunch of Mentally sick people. instead of wasting money on this pixel game Go give that money to poor people who are starving for food.  Or Go Give it to  psychologists so that they can fix your Sick Brains....   

I may be in the server war.
    I may be sick minded.
    But I do not waste my own money on this game. I waste kon and subs money.
    ;)~~~ delicous
    Fire casts ftw
  • Ken11 (US1)Ken11 (US1) Posts: 154

LOL.. We needz to listenz to him. He has been playing a whole 2 weeks.

8jpg

Ken11 

Official Disturber of the Peace 
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

Well usually it's either a Psychiatrist or a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practicioner who "fixes sick brains" but you have to understand that folks spend more on way worse stuff, like substance abuse, Crocs, and Taylor Swift concert tickets. 

If folks aren't hurting anyone, I say let em spend their hard/easy earned money. 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA

Well usually it's either a Psychiatrist or a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practicioner who "fixes sick brains" but you have to understand that folks spend more on way worse stuff, like substance abuse, Crocs, and Taylor Swift concert tickets. 

If folks aren't hurting anyone, I say let em spend their hard/easy earned money. 
    hey man, those taylor swift tickets were from her tour, ok, i dont want any crap about that.
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • Speaking as a sub of KoN that has just left the war, not everyone buys rubies in this game, even people in the server war.

As for perspective of those that do buy, I think Manatee has provided a valid enough point. To those like me who think that anything over a certain $ is insane or wasteful, to another is just some hobby money.

Also, Negan is a women. I suppose she could still be "The Godfather" though, sounds nice..I like it.

Zaede87 @ usa 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    God I hope she can pay the salaries for all of goodgame studios because after she mows everyone down like bowling pins, no one will be left to play with her

lvl 800
    multiple supercommanders
    vet demons
    6 waves
    5-15 minute warning

I hope this kind of inequity sinks your whole game GGE.

It used to be a strategy game (didn't it?), now it's just a very expensive night of bowling, where I'm guessing 90-95% of server at the wrong end of the lane.

Thanks for coming folks, g'night
    well said
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • there are more ruby whales, possibly of equal (or at least close) caliber. PJ is a big one, and Frankuser was one of their largest when he was around. just cause she reached certain achievements first does not mean she is the biggest whale, it could just mean she spends her money more strategically rather then just buying every offer that comes up. wait for packs with XP in them rather then just troops and tools. buy when there is a super commander piece offered and not at random.
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • Guys stop calling Negan a ruby whale...

She is more of a ruby Godzilla ffs.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I find it sick how people spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game.
    Imagine what else you can do with all the cash that is a lot more fun and enjoyable than throwing cash on pixels on a computer screen.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• I figure the money spent here is better than money spent at a bar where I can't smoke except for outside, or I could be wasting money on golf or other leisure activities. I prefer to drink and smoke in the comfort of my own home where I am not endangering anyone else while I play this silly game. Buy rubies, don't buy rubies, makes no difference to me, to each their own! 
    GamerJames4 @ usa 1
  • Who cares if they spend money on it? They earned the money, they can spend it how they want.
    I'm sure there is a better use of hundreds or even thousands of dollars. But it is there money, they have a right to spend it how they please.
    I throw 20 bucks at GGE every now and then, not nearly as much as some people in the game, but if it's their money they should be able to spend it how they want.
    Let them spend how much they want, makes no difference to me.
    xXDeathExistsXx
    ==========================
    "May god have mercy on my enemies because I wont" -George Patton
    http://prntscr.com/9xg673
    *Insert witty comment here*

• just a note but i believe negan is a girl
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    just a note but i believe negan is a girl
    Her names Khook. And yes, she's a girl. Everyone knows she's a girl.
    A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file