We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Player Info is not working .

QueenB (INT1)QueenB (INT1) Posts: 264INT1
edited 03.10.2015 in Technical Assistance
after the hot fix !!!! :) ( we should call it hot bug from now on , also i am looking for new word instead of Update maybe Bugdate ?!!)

i notice that no one in server can access my player info , also the click over the name in alliance chat and alliance list is disable ,
i hope the bus team seen this .
also , i am international 1 server player not generc1 !

regards

QueenB @ GoodGame

Comments

• I know, ive tried soo many times, also the case in my alliacne Queen :)
    Its really annoying

Level :70

Alliance: Iron Matrix
    Proud non-ruby player...

The higher you go... The harder you fall

Take life one step at a time...

Never forget, Never forgive...

• Hello,

This bug is showing in EN1 . When I try to click some players in my alliance their player info does not come up. 

It seems to be the same players even after logging in and out and it is happening since yesterday.
    Real Steel EN1

• I havo a bug my player info does not work a have t,is problem 3 days

• i can almost reach none of my ally to see info
    getting worser every day this bug
  • Nogrod (GB1)Nogrod (GB1) Posts: 28GB1
    Needs fixing pronto. A lvl 14 member of my alliance attacked two lvl 70s from TRT yesterday because of this bug. I got hit in return for not answering my  incoming mail from them about the hits.

Seems to be random and not all players in an alliance are affected. I have found about 30 so far in the top 10 alliances on EN1, all are lvl 70s.

Nog  
    Nogrod @ en 1
  • Once a player reaches "fearless" glory title we cant select look at their player info. Players with all other glory titles are fine.
  • QueenB (INT1)QueenB (INT1) Posts: 264INT1
    good avrsg (generic1) said:
    Once a player reaches "fearless" glory title we cant select look at their player info. Players with all other glory titles are fine.
    nice catch 
    QueenB @ GoodGame
    Does not make sense as you can still see the info on the number one player on the server at any time.
    Nogrod @ en 1
  • Is this only a problem for those at fearless level?
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey folks,

We're aware of this problem and working to get it resolved as soon as we can. It seems to affect players at random, but we know it's super annoying and will do our best to resolve it.

Regards,

Steve.
  • Bill C. (US1)Bill C. (US1) Posts: 18US1
    I am having the same problem, it is causing problem with players trying to steal my rv's. What will  GGE do for us if we lose our hard earned and fought for rv's?
    Bill C. @ usa 1
    I am having the same problem, it is causing problem with players trying to steal my rv's. What will  GGE do for us if we lose our hard earned and fought for rv's?
    Hey Bill,

Sorry, but there's not much we can do about this. You should always defend your Resource Villages to make sure they don't get taken from you, and not being able to see the Player Info tab doesn't really seem like a threat that wouldn't occur anyway to me.

Regards,

Steve.
  • Had same issues even on Berimond last week, but I thought the player blocked me. Still occurring at random...
    Please read these reviews of GoodGame Studios....
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.goodgamestudios.com#

http://prntscr.com/8me5a5

This forum hardly works properly... We want the old one back!!
  • Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, Also tried to go through support but I keep getting 

OOPS! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MINUTES.

So I guess support is down too?

Stone Castle @ usa 1
    Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, Also tried to go through support but I keep getting 

OOPS! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MINUTES.

So I guess support is down too?
    Regarding the Support Form, that shouldn't be the case, but can you try again and perhaps send me a screenshot if you're having problems with it still? I'll be able to get it investigated for ya :)

In the meantime, please be patient with us, we know this bug is annoying and we're trying to get it resolved as soon as we can.

Regards,

Steve.
  • I am having the same problem, it is causing problem with players trying to steal my rv's. What will  GGE do for us if we lose our hard earned and fought for rv's?
    Hey Bill,

Sorry, but there's not much we can do about this. You should always defend your Resource Villages to make sure they don't get taken from you, and not being able to see the Player Info tab doesn't really seem like a threat that wouldn't occur anyway to me.

Regards,

Steve.
    This very much sounds like a "I could care less" answer from GGE. let me remind you how much we or at least me is spending to support and defend due to the game being broken. Wait if I tell you how much. it will never be fixed  :s
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
    Hey folks,

Don't worry, I know how much of an issue it is to you guys and it should be resolved with today's update. You have to remember though, it's not as simple as flicking a switch to get something fixed the majority of the time.

Regards,

Steve.
    Still not fixed.
    Nogrod @ en 1
    Still not fixed.
    Update hasn't gone live yet buddy :) Once it does, it should be resolved.

Regards,

Steve.
  • C18 (GB1)C18 (GB1) Posts: 16
    Hey folks,

We're aware of this problem and working to get it resolved as soon as we can. It seems to affect players at random, but we know it's super annoying and will do our best to resolve it.

Regards,

Steve.

Any news on this, really is a pain in the rear end....Please sort
    C18 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.