Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

need help

From my research tower I completed the reinforced axle and i didn't receive any bonus for that in me food out post can you guys fix that for me please.
I also didn't get any bonus in my food out post when I paid with rubies to increase my transport capacity. This is an on going problem
Meza4 @ usa 1

Comments

• To whom this may concern! I have sunk a bunch of money into your game ! Its bad enough I have to play everybally, but now I have to okay the computer too who knows when I'm not on and just cost me my entire army: I QUIT! YOU WIN, WHAT WAS FUN AND ENJOYABLE IS NOW TURNED INTO A MONEY PIT! Goodbye and good ridence! COUNT BANGOLURE
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    To whom this may concern! I have sunk a bunch of money into your game ! Its bad enough I have to play everybally, but now I have to okay the computer too who knows when I'm not on and just cost me my entire army: I QUIT! YOU WIN, WHAT WAS FUN AND ENJOYABLE IS NOW TURNED INTO A MONEY PIT! Goodbye and good ridence! COUNT BANGOLURE
    This is biggest load of wrongness I've ever heard lol
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    To whom this may concern! I have sunk a bunch of money into your game ! Its bad enough I have to play everybally, but now I have to okay the computer too who knows when I'm not on and just cost me my entire army: I QUIT! YOU WIN, WHAT WAS FUN AND ENJOYABLE IS NOW TURNED INTO A MONEY PIT! Goodbye and good ridence! COUNT BANGOLURE
    This is biggest load of wrongness I've ever heard lol
    Yeah, I don't even understand what he's trying to say.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file