Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Guest Rank

UGoDoc (US1)UGoDoc (US1) Posts: 13
I'd like to see a rank of guest. This would be used to block certain posts in the alliance notice board from visitors and to help identify them.
Post edited by UGoDoc (US1) on
UGoDoc @ usa 1

Comments

• Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 08.09.2015
    UGoDoc wrote: »
    I'd like to see a rank of guest. This would be used to block certain posts in the alliance notice board from visitors and to help identify them.

guests in alliances are due to player rankings, the actual game is designed for alliances to be groups of people working together on a semi-permanent basis, not a small set of groups that you are constantly changing in and out of, so when you consider the purpose of an alliance, a guest rank would fit no purpose
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 08.09.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    guests in alliances are due to player rankings, the actual game is designed for alliances to be groups of people working together on a semi-permanent basis, not a small set of groups that you are constantly changing in and out of, so when you consider the purpose of an alliance, a guest rank would fit no purpose

yep, I agree.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 08.09.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree too.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 08.09.2015
    Lexx always has good logic, lol. :D
  • Salieri3Salieri3 Posts: 64
    edited 09.09.2015
    UGoDoc wrote: »

When I started in the game, we needed sword brothers to activate our commanders. Sword brother did not have to be part or your alliance. As a matter of fact, they could be part of warring alliances. Time later, there was the alliance notice board, in which you can already block even senior members of your team. They also brought the novice rank, which is even lower than a simple member, who already has no power at all in the group --makes one wonder what the heck it is there for. And last, they brought the legendary levels, with hundreds and hundreds of building to erect and level up, which has sent down the tubes the whole "high lvl player helping teammates lvling up" concept.

The only features I actually can think of that really aim to keep players where they are are monuments and labs, and they can be swapped around so that they stay in the team even if their original owner leaves; so, so much for that, too.

Yes, I'm going to support this idea.

Playing GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies --EVER!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file