We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Misc Failing

146

Comments

  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 04.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Wait so "snitching" is cowardly, but you believe that posting in the forums under an alt account isn't?

    It's the same thing, in either case the person is using a different entity to speak for them.

    If one is using an alt account because their main account was banned, they hardly have a choice in the matter, and, thus, it is not cowardly. Not even close to the same thing.
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Posting information in a public environment and sending it directly to the powers that be are two totally different things.

    Though true, it still doesn't change the fact that the person is using another entity to speak for them. If "snitching" is cowardly so is forum posting on an alt account.

    Edit:
    RonRN wrote: »
    If one is using an alt account because their main account was banned, they hardly have a choice in the matter, and, thus, it is not cowardly. Not even close to the same thing.

    Yes they did have a choice! People CHOOSE their behavior. If people choose NOT to behave in a way acceptable to the forum, they run the risk of being banned and that's tuff luck for them.

    I cannot find the CM thread now but it is also not allowed for people to post for banned members or make alt accounts to post.

    Either way is cowardly...
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 04.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Yes they did have a choice! People CHOOSE their behavior. If people choose NOT to behave in a way acceptable to the forum, they run the risk of being banned and that's tuff luck for them.

    I cannot find the CM thread now but it is also not allowed for people to post for banned members or make alt accounts to post.

    Either way is cowardly...

    Unless GGE fails to properly investigate the claims. I think Abbie24601 being banned for something Heartnoir and Joseph Henry did is a perfect example of GGE not doing their job.
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 04.09.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    I'm sure KON is not the first to resort to snitching, .

    You're right, misc has done it also.

    Beside, you need to just stop now, tossing out accusations.
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 04.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Though true, it still doesn't change the fact that the person is using another entity to speak for them. If "snitching" is cowardly so is forum posting on an alt account.

    Edit:



    Yes they did have a choice! People CHOOSE their behavior. If people choose NOT to behave in a way acceptable to the forum, they run the risk of being banned and that's tuff luck for them.

    I cannot find the CM thread now but it is also not allowed for people to post for banned members or make alt accounts to post.

    Either way is cowardly...

    It all depends if the mods are competent enough to be able to do their jobs properly without letting some individuals influence them through contacts they have in said company.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 04.09.2015
    Ersio wrote: »
    You're right, misc has done it also.

    Beside, you need to just stop now, tossing out accusations.

    So are you going to actually play the game or just stay on the forums and call people salty and insist it is still you playing your act?

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    RonRN wrote: »
    Unless GGE fails to properly investigate the claims. I think Abbie24601 being banned for something Heartnoir and Joseph Henry did is a perfect example of GGE not doing their job.

    I never read the thread where that incident happened because it was taken down, so I have no idea of what you're talking about.

    Sinence = Consent

    Alt posting is cowardly, period.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Tempus3Tempus3 Posts: 451
    edited 04.09.2015
    You see, I find this cowardly:

    SP6J9iB.png

    Making fun of someone who cannot defend themselves, but that is always true KoN fashion, kicking someone when they are down.
    "Kon family is full of ass holes on their high horses."
    - Kleenexbox, The Official KoN Cheerleader
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 04.09.2015
    So are you going to actually play the game or just stay on the forums and call people salty and insist it is still you playing your act?

    I do play the game, just not the amount you do.

    and I only responded on the forums here when my name was tossed in a convo (from mnight) then ronderp decided to respond
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • RonRNRonRN Posts: 106
    edited 04.09.2015
    Ersio wrote: »
    You're right, misc has done it also.

    Beside, you need to just stop now, tossing out accusations.

    What are you going to do about it? Report me to GGE?
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    I never read the thread where that incident happened because it was taken down, so I have no idea of what you're talking about.

    It would be best for you not to comment on things if you have no idea what you're talking about.
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Alt posting is cowardly, period.

    It's not a good idea to make always/never statements. They are almost always proven false.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    You see, I find this cowardly:

    SP6J9iB.png

    Making fun of someone who cannot defend themselves, but that is always true KoN fashion, kicking someone when they are down.

    I agree. CaptainCoward posted above that he never even read the thread that got Abbie banned. I'm not surprised, not many in KON enjoy thinking for themselves.
  • craig59 (US1)craig59 (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 04.09.2015
    misc and kon both reported players during the hive war, and every other war we were together in. it is nothing new, not sure why its even a topic.
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 04.09.2015
    Ersio wrote: »
    I do play the game, just not the amount you do.

    Ah just find it hard to believe when you have 0 loot since month 1 or so of the war? Don't know the actually time length since im not a full fledged stalker yet.
    and I only responded on the forums here when my name was tossed in a convo (from mnight) then ronderp decided to respond

    Ah good point, most of the time that is the reason, but sometimes it is just you popping in a random war thread and saying you salty bro?

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 04.09.2015
    Ah just find it hard to believe when you have 0 loot since month 1 or so of the war? Don't know the actually time length since im not a full fledged stalker yet.
    There's more to a war than just loot rankings. I'm not argueing loot rankings isn't a great way to show activeness, however, there's so much more than just having an active loot ranking to help in the war... If not, then I'd hate to go back and look at the records on the loot rankings before the merge of alliances....
    Ah good point, most of the time that is the reason, but sometimes it is just you popping in a random war thread and saying you salty bro?

    You mean where I respond in the same manner and medicine that they try to dish out and then they get super salty?

    nah, never boro, not me, I'm an angel, a beauty in these lands
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 04.09.2015
    Ersio wrote: »
    There's more to a war than just loot rankings. I'm not argueing loot rankings isn't a great way to show activeness, however, there's so much more than just having an active loot ranking to help in the war... If not, then I'd hate to go back and look at the records on the loot rankings before the merge of alliances....

    True there is more to war than looting, but one tends to think of kon main players as highly active looters and attackers. Kinda of hurts thier image dont you think when someone constantly has 0 loot?
    You mean where I respond in the same manner and medicine that they try to dish out and then they get super salty?

    nah, never boro, not me, I'm an angel, a beauty in these lands

    Lol nah more like two trolls trying to troll each other.
    A beauty? pfft we all know no one compares to sexy lexy

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358
    edited 04.09.2015
    Kon still trying to recruit our players lol

    PaxAvfO.png

    #desperate
    curlbrah @ usa 1
  • Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 04.09.2015
    HeroSwifty wrote: »
    And what about you?your just some banger wannabe whale swiping your card to see who's tough. You claim neph is loosing and misc if winning, why havent you tooken all metros, kts, capitals, why havent you kicked off kon main and neph subs off the honor rankings and power points? Ill tell you why, because all misc is a bunch of liars, cowards, trying everything possible to get everyone against neph. If it wasnt for gge being greedy for putting fire cast up, youd all be long gone. Enjoy these last few periods lol, see what i did there?


    you should go study for your language arts class
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

    "We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

    tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • ailbts (US1)ailbts (US1) Posts: 231US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    10 characters
  • TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 04.09.2015
    you should go study for your language arts class

    retard in remedial classes im sure lol


    His sodium intake must be off the charts b/c hes so salty

    heroretard is hilarious, it was your side who said and continue to say they will wipe us off the server. Doesnt take a scholar to realize its just not possible.

    Lets preview a message from serry to morentz in july after we combined forces with DT

    946a014a20e6724995969f8f6e1563b3.png

    So your leader admits and fully knows misc was not involved.. What was your point again?
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 05.09.2015
    The MISC shall prevail...............hopefully.

    Die, Neph!!!
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

  • anonmisceranonmiscer Posts: 5
    edited 05.09.2015
    Don't worry. The misc will keep on hustlin cuzzzzz
This discussion has been closed.