We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Misc Failing

26

Comments

  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,428US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    HeroSwifty wrote: »
    Keep in mind , these are only today's hits, just because they don't post does not mean they don't attack. Duh

    lol and Just because we post that doesn't mean those are all the hits. duhh

    clearly... we hit more.

    btw.. have you gotten your super yet like keenan did? Zombie insulted you in the same fashion yet keenan got a super and moved to main for his tears.

    Mebe you can borrow his kneepads? Unless.. he isn't done with them... 0.o There is a super cast he may like. Earn it bb.. work it.. cause ur worth it.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • HeroSwifty (US1)HeroSwifty (US1) Posts: 310
    edited 04.09.2015
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Can't "get at ya brah" cause you're under the bird, talking trash per usual without anything to back it up.

    Why we are still responding to you is beyond me, but enjoy the attention while it lasts I guess, you'll be looking for the darkest corner to hide in soon enough.
    And what about you?your just some banger wannabe whale swiping your card to see who's tough. You claim neph is loosing and misc if winning, why havent you tooken all metros, kts, capitals, why havent you kicked off kon main and neph subs off the honor rankings and power points? Ill tell you why, because all misc is a bunch of liars, cowards, trying everything possible to get everyone against neph. If it wasnt for gge being greedy for putting fire cast up, youd all be long gone. Enjoy these last few periods lol, see what i did there?
    Proud member of the Nephilim
    Slayer of Miscers
  • TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 04.09.2015
    LOL,

    this is the "big accomplishment" surprise you were telling subs about to watch for?

    just lol..


    you massed a few afk players..

    clapping-gif13.gif


    You've accomplished nothing by posting this except confirming, unlike you, we dont share passwords :)

    Real reports go in the BR thread
  • TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 04.09.2015
    HeroSwifty wrote: »
    And what about you?your just some banger wannabe whale swiping your card to see who's tough. You claim neph is loosing and misc if winning, why havent you tooken all metros, kts, capitals, why havent you kicked off kon main and neph subs off the honor rankings and power points? Ill tell you why, because all misc is a bunch of liars, cowards, trying everything possible to get everyone against neph. If it wasnt for gge being greedy for putting fire cast up, youd all be long gone. Enjoy these last few periods lol, see what i did there?


    Since you are already the forum dumbass, ill just cherrypick one thing from this wall of mental trash you call thoughts.


    Take away firecasts, and people burn or ruby repair. How exactly would we "be long gone"?


    Stay salty, mentalmidgetswiftly, lmao
  • JohnnyRomanceJohnnyRomance Posts: 254
    edited 04.09.2015
    You've accomplished nothing by posting this except confirming, unlike you, we dont share passwords :)

    careful now. someone may be holding proof to the contrary. : )
  • HeroSwifty (US1)HeroSwifty (US1) Posts: 310
    edited 04.09.2015
    Since you are already the forum dumbass, ill just cherrypick one thing from this wall of mental trash you call thoughts.


    Take away firecasts, and people burn or ruby repair. How exactly would we "be long gone"?


    Stay salty, mentalmidgetswiftly, lmao

    I thought misc was the saint alliance who said NO to GGE for buying rubies, at least that's the motto of your leader, or am I wrong? If you said you would all repair and Ruby your fires , take off all your fires cast in all your castles lmao.
    Proud member of the Nephilim
    Slayer of Miscers
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) Posts: 2,226US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    HeroSwifty wrote: »
    I thought misc was the saint alliance who said NO to GGE for buying rubies, at least that's the motto of your leader, or am I wrong? If you said you would all repair and Ruby your fires , take off all your fires cast in all your castles lmao.

    Desperate much?
    Proud member of Good Company

    Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,428US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    wait wait WAIT

    I just read the names of the hitters in that post. I didn't look before. Ahahahahahahahah there are 2 multis/ in there that "hit" and a zero looter. Sweet baby Jesus KoN you are so desperate. Couldn't find enough real hitters??

    Jim29= Serry Multi (they have/use keys)

    Ersio= Asdf69

    941915771f10d670aaa1f8e1f97bcc64.png

    UiaK1sP.gif

    Keep posting zombie, ya look real good every time you do... Mebe don't hit with multis
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • craig59 (US1)craig59 (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 04.09.2015
    Man, you all sound so dumb. And while we are talking about multis, I will just leave this here.

    http://prntscr.com/8cdpea

    Yes, the top corner is a doc of all their info. Yes, it is from a while back, but changing their name didn't change their behavior.
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • Tempus3Tempus3 Posts: 451
    edited 04.09.2015
    HeroSwifty wrote: »
    And what about you?your just some banger wannabe whale swiping your card to see who's tough. You claim neph is loosing and misc if winning, why havent you tooken all metros, kts, capitals, why havent you kicked off kon main and neph subs off the honor rankings and power points? Ill tell you why, because all misc is a bunch of liars, cowards, trying everything possible to get everyone against neph. If it wasnt for gge being greedy for putting fire cast up, youd all be long gone. Enjoy these last few periods lol, see what i did there?

    See what you did there? I sure do cupcake, I see the more rustled you get the more typos you make...Serry is that you?

    Liars? Please show me proof of said lies.

    Cowards? This coming from someone who told me after I massed him that he "doesn't defend against horrors because they are too overpowering.

    I have never claimed that MISC is winning, please get your fact straight ma'am.

    Take away your capitals, metros and KTs? We took another one today, from Bigdogbwood, Defcon's leader. Not sure if you know how the game works so I will explain it to you, first you take the KTs, then the other properties. But, I have a feeling that by the time we get to step two, you guys will be begging us to stop.

    It's funny you bring up the firecast:

    9NQ4XcE.png
    Pgbfiyu.png

    Anyways, like I said, keep punching yourself in the face, it's highly amusing.

    Also, funny how Ersio made that attack but has no loot. Y'all getting so desperate now.

    One last thing, you're defending a person who no more than 60 days ago called you a "worthless piece of sh.."
    "Kon family is full of ass holes on their high horses."
    - Kleenexbox, The Official KoN Cheerleader
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,428US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    HeroSwifty wrote: »
    And what about you?your just some banger wannabe whale swiping your card to see who's tough. You claim neph is loosing and misc if winning, why havent you tooken all metros, kts, capitals, why havent you kicked off kon main and neph subs off the honor rankings and power points? Ill tell you why, because all misc is a bunch of liars, cowards, trying everything possible to get everyone against neph. If it wasnt for gge being greedy for putting fire cast up, youd all be long gone. Enjoy these last few periods lol, see what i did there?

    Tooken
    Tooken
    TOOKEN

    Honor rankings? lmao we aren't honor whores. We intentionally drop honor on low level players around us to take more when we hit bc those tears are delish lol...

    Swifty.. when have we lied? See here is your problem. YOU have been so lied to that you just don't get it. I feel kinda bad for you.. especially since they don't really care for you and you take such a forum warrior stance for them.

    See, I can easily stand by my team because...

    We have never broken a promise to an Ally(KoN has)
    We have never turned our backs on a sub or made promises
    that cant be delivered (KoN has)
    We have never backstabbed an Ally (KoN has every single one
    of theirs sooner or later)
    We don't lie to our subs to gain a few more weeks/months/dollars from them (KoN has)
    We have never purchased our properties (KoN has)
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Tooken
    Tooken
    TOOKEN

    You should know by now, really anything can be a word. You can trust me, I'm an honours student and my teacher wants me to write a book.
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) Posts: 2,226US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    You should know by now, really anything can be a word. You can trust me, I'm an honours student and my teacher wants me to write a book.

    Beggar King Gtfo
    Proud member of Good Company

    Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    All I got from this thread is that

    1) KoN doesn't hit unless that person is online (as if they magically know)

    2) A Super Comm costs $800 US

    2.5) I can afford more Supers than I originally thought

    3) And that the tags are an ocean of salt.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »

    3) And that the tags are an ocean of salt.

    I dunno, that mixtape one was pretty good, whoever put it must be a really sexy guy with a sick arm tattoo. Maybe some oil.
  • craig59 (US1)craig59 (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 04.09.2015
    Yeah, pretty sure that's been posted already jeffree.
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    I dunno, that mixtape one was pretty good, whoever put it must be a really sexy guy with a sick arm tattoo. Maybe some oil.

    Okay okay that one is alright but now there is a tag of me... just another pile of table salt spilled for no reason lol.

    Thanks for the laugh NTJ!

    Seriously though, I did the math and PJ lost 43,802 troops. How the heck does anyone have that many troops?!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • craig59 (US1)craig59 (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 04.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Okay okay that one is alright but now there is a tag of me... just another pile of table salt spilled for no reason lol.

    Thanks for the laugh NTJ!

    Seriously though, I did the math and PJ lost 43,802 troops. How the heck does anyone have that many troops?!


    Hospital heals 25% each hit.
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • edited 04.09.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Okay okay that one is alright but now there is a tag of me... just another pile of table salt spilled for no reason lol.

    Thanks for the laugh NTJ!

    Seriously though, I did the math and PJ lost 43,802 troops. How the heck does anyone have that many troops?!

    Too answer the question on the number of troops, its a bit misleading. Due to the medical hospital, a % of troops were revived after each attacks. So in reality, the attacks were killing the same troops that were already once killed lol

    unless you believe PJ has 15+ castles
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

    *Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 04.09.2015
    craig59 wrote: »
    Hospital heals 25% each hit.

    Oh that's right... so really many of them were killed several times. Still amazing the healing, # of troops, killing of said troops. Wow...
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
This discussion has been closed.