Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dear MISC - as refs say...If I didn't see it, didn't happen

13»

Comments

• raymaremeraymareme Posts: 4
    edited 30.08.2015
    because format is more important than content? seriously?

and is anyone actually going to share with us mere mortals what the hell started this whole server war in the first place? like in a summary less than 5 paragraphs long (format is important)
    usa 1
    "If you weigh well the strengths of our armies you will see that in this battle we must conquer or die. This is a woman's resolve. As for men, they may live or be slaves."
    Boadaceia, 15th Century, Celtic Queen
  • BOGAMEL (US1)BOGAMEL (US1) Posts: 8
    edited 30.08.2015
    sorry i know it was all crammed together,but you get the picture i hope,also can anyone help with getting this post out there,so its easier for ppl to find,everyone is asking and saying they cant find it,any help would be appreciated,just trying to get it out there to help answer sum questions,thank you...bogs
    BOGAMEL @ usa 1
  • BOGAMEL (US1)BOGAMEL (US1) Posts: 8
    edited 30.08.2015
    Originally Posted by BOGAMEL viewpost-right.png
    hey everybody,this is bogs,(bogamel) im writting this reply because i wanna be crystal clear about my position behind the recent screenshots that were posted of my private conversation with mnight.

first off let me say i started out fighting this war almost 11 months ago,i was in an alliance(vae victis) several of us were asked to join the fight on nephs behalf from our alliance and we moved over to golden neph(direct sub) vae vic was a sub sub,before the move vae vic was fighting tooth and nail beside kon,and had anywhere from 20-30 incoming day and night,actually much more,and sometimes 25 or so at one time,this awesome war was exciting,adrenaline filled fun,never a dull moment,and i was honored to be asked to come fight for neph in its main sub golden neph,mind you that was after about 2 months fighting at neph vae victis,things were much calmer at golden,as it is a much stronger alliance,with very experienced and competent players,after another 5 months of fighting in the war,it was obvious that the rift raft was wiped out,and alliances on both sides who couldnt take the constant beatings threw in the towel,so there was an end in sight,and most were happy that the war roster was thinning out,and there was obvious progress,so i kept battling on,asking for assignments,participating in masses,building my cmdrs/casts/castles,spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars,(thousands by the 6th month) no biggie tho,because i really enjoyed the fight/game.
    i never knew what the war was over,i never thought to ask,i figured it was all part of the game,maybe a metro,an op theft,something like that,about the 7th month shit started getting really old,i started reading both sides alliance descriptions,every other day tit for tat,insults,personal crap that wasnt game related,so i said to my self,wtf man,i thought this was game related,seemed to me at that point it was much much deeper and far more personal than that,so i started asking questions,and no one could ever give me a plausible explanation of why we were at war in the first place,not sure anyone except the two mains even knew at that point,then i got to the point where i thought wait a fuqin minute,this shit is between a few dudes who either cant,wont,or refuse to work there differences out amongst themselves,so i thought they must have called each other out,prepared there armys,and got with the business of whooping the shit out of each other(i was fine with that) the thing they were not doing was making any real progress on each of the main alliances involved,subs,and sub subs yes,but the few major alliances who run the server are at a draw in my opinion and have been for sum time,so i came to the conclusion that this is a no win war,and the only way it will turn out is thru diplomacy,the men went to battle slaughtered each other,but never moved past that,instead of coming to a mutual and reasonable agreement,or agree to disagree,they continued to berate,insult,threaten,and passionately hate each other,and im not interested in fighting for crap that has nothing to do with the game,much less fighting for someones personal beef,that, appears is anything but game related,then i actually got kinda pissed thinking of the thousands of dollars and thousands of hours ive invested in someone elses personal shit,so i decided thats it.
    i figured i more than put my blood and sweat in,ive invested plenty of money,time,energy,care,emotion,and out of all this time? i still dont know why the fuq there at each others throat,the mild insults i directed at serry was not said out of personal experience,hatred or complete knowledge of the mans character,but more out of anger towards him for being careless with all the subs,players,and fighting for personal reasons,and never even popping in to say hi to the hundreds and hundreds of his soldiers who backed his play every step of the way.
    the same could be said for the other side,because they were equally as destructive to there subs and people,theres gota be sum bullshit complex there somewhere not to shake hands,bow to each other for an awesome battle and bloody fight,and have a beer. i regret that my personal message between me and mnight was posted without my permission,because my conversation and feelings were private with mnight,and i certainly did not want to put serry on blast and publicly disrespect him,as i do not even know him,so it just goes to show i was used as a propaganda tool,which further illustrates my point that this shit is way out of the realm of gge play,and that the other side is equally at fault in my opinion,i do not favor misc over kon,nor kon over misc,i care about my alliance,and my fellow players,and my fellow man enough to never let something like this go as far as it has,it is my hope that you guys can pick yourselves up,dust each other off,agree to disagree,or at least part ways on civil and respectful terms,put this dumbshit behind you guys whatever it is(i still dont know) and move on,have wars,beat the breaks off of each other,but for goodness sakes man reset at some point,because youve destroyed my fun and faith in this game,as well as countless others,you both have,i mean thats sum pretty selfish shit to ruin peoples play over personal vendetas,and i hope to regain the joy and pleasure this game used to give me,i like neph as an alliance and would have stayed with them indefinately but not while this war is going on for personal hatred of one another,i choose neph over misc,cuzz misc used to whoop my ass relentlessly,long and hard when i first started playing,(lmao) but that was all in great fun,and i harbor no ill will to them any longer.
    in closing i want to say that i have every right to voice my opinion on my position because i contributed to this war in great regard,and want to reiterate i did not intend to have my personal messages used as a provocative means to insult the leader of KoN, what i say,or said in private is between me and the person i am speaking with,and altho i believe that,im actually glad my name came up now,because its given me the opportunity to voice my opinions,facts,and say my piece.... i hope you all put this shit to bed and move on,find something worth going to war over,because each others laundry is not it,hating each other for sum chicken scratch shit is not worth the fall out of all the great people who were lost on both sides during,and within this war.
    hope you all enjoy yurselfs and have fun,happy hunting!!!
    bogs.
    BOGAMEL @ usa 1
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    edited 30.08.2015
    BOGAMEL wrote: »
    Hey everybody, this is bogs (bogamel). I'm writting this reply because I want be crystal clear about my position behind the recent screenshots that were posted of my private conversation with Mnight.

First off, let me say i started out fighting this war almost 11 months ago. I was in an alliance (vae victis) and several of us from our alliance were asked to join the fight on Nephs behalf. We moved over to Golden Neph (direct sub). Vae Vic was a sub sub.

Before the move Vae Vic was fighting tooth and nail beside kon and had anywhere from 20-30 incoming day and night. Actually much more and sometimes 25 or so at one time, this awesome war was exciting, adrenaline filled fun, and never a dull moment.

I was honored to be asked to come fight for neph in its main sub golden neph, mind you that was after about 2 months fighting at neph vae victis, things were much calmer at golden as it is a much stronger alliance with very experienced and competent players. After another 5 months of fighting in the war,it was obvious that the rift raft was wiped out, and alliances on both sides who couldnt take the constant beatings threw in the towel. So there was an end in sight, and most were happy that the war roster was thinning out and there was obvious progress. I kept battling on, asking for assignments, participating in masses, building my cmdrs/casts/castles, spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars (thousands by the 6th month), no biggie though because I really enjoyed the fight/game.

I never knew what the war was over, I never thought to ask, I figured it was all part of the game; maybe a metro, an op theft, something like that. About the 7th month shit started getting really old. I started reading both sides alliance descriptions, every other day tit for tat, insults, personal crap that wasn't game related. So i said to myself, wtf man, I thought this was game related. Seemed to me at that point it was much much deeper and far more personal than that.

So i started asking questions and no one could ever give me a plausible explanation of why we were at war in the first place. Not sure anyone except the two mains even knew at that point, then i got to the point where i thought wait a fuqin minute, this shit is between a few dudes who either can't, won't, or refuse to work there differences out among themselves. I thought they must have called each other out,prepared there army's and got with the business of whooping the shit out of each other. I was fine with that, the thing they were not doing was making any real progress on each of the main alliances involved. Subs and sub subs yes, but the few major alliances who run the server are at a draw in my opinion and have been for Sum time.

So I came to the conclusion that this is a no win war and the only way it will turn out is through diplomacy. The men went to battle slaughtered each other, but never moved past that, instead of coming to a mutual and reasonable agreement or agree to disagree, they continued to berate, insult, threaten, and passionately hate each other. I'm not interested in fighting for crap that has nothing to do with the game, much less fighting for someones personal beef. It appears is anything but game related, then I actually got kinda pissed thinking of the thousands of dollars and thousands of hours I've invested in someone else's personal shit. I decided that is it, I figured I more than put my blood and sweat in, I've invested plenty of money, time, energy, care, emotion, and out of all this time, I still don't know why the fuq there at each others throats.

The mild insults I directed at Serry was not said out of personal experience, hatred or complete knowledge of the mans character, but more out of anger towards him for being careless with all the subs, players, and fighting for personal reasons. He never even pops in to say hi to the hundreds and hundreds of his soldiers who backed his play every step of the way.

The same could be said for the other side, because they were equally as destructive to there subs and people. There has got to be sum bullsh*t complex there somewhere not to shake hands, bow to each other for an awesome battle and bloody fight, and have a beer.

I regret that my personal message between me and Mnight was posted without my permission, because my conversation and feelings were private with Mnight, and i certainly did not want to put Serry on blast and publicly disrespect him. As i do not even know him, so it just goes to show I was used as a propaganda tool, which further illustrates my point that this sh*t is way out of the realm of gge play, and that the other side is equally at fault. In my opinion, I do not favor misc over kon, nor kon over misc, I care about my alliance and my fellow players and my fellow man enough to never let something like this go as far as it has. It is my hope that you guys can pick yourselves up, dust each other off, agree to disagree, or at least part ways on civil and respectful terms. Put this dumbsh*t behind you guys whatever it is (i still dont know) and move on, have wars, beat the breaks off of each other, but for goodness sakes man reset at some point. You've destroyed my fun and faith in this game. As well as countless others, you both have, I mean that is some pretty selfish shit to ruin peoples play over personal vendetas. I hope to regain the joy and pleasure this game used to give me.

I like neph as an alliance and would have stayed with them indefinately but not while this war is going on for personal hatred of one another, i choose neph over misc,cuzz misc used to whoop my ass relentlessly, long and hard when i first started playing, (lmao) but that was all in great fun, and I harbor no ill will to them any longer.

In conclusion I want to say that I have every right to voice my opinion on my position because I contributed to this war in great regard and want to reiterate I did not intend to have my personal messages used as a provocative means to insult the leader of KoN. What I said in private is between me and the person I am speaking with, and although I believe that, I'm actually glad my name came up now because its given me the opportunity to voice my opinions, facts, and say my piece.

I hope you all put this shit to bed and move on, find something worth going to war over, because each others laundry is not it. Hating each other for sum chicken scratch shit is not worth the fall out of all the great people who were lost on both sides during, and within this war.
    Hope you all enjoy yourselves and have fun! Happy hunting!!!

Bogs.

Now legible
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 30.08.2015
    raymareme wrote: »

and is anyone actually going to share with us mere mortals what the hell started this whole server war in the first place? like in a summary less than 5 paragraphs long (format is important)

Sorry its hard for me to read walls of text
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • Zedd4Zedd4 Posts: 92
    edited 31.08.2015
    hey everybody,this is bogs,(bogamel) im writting this reply because i wanna be crystal clear about my position behind the recent screenshots that were posted of my private conversation with mnight.

first off let me say i started out fighting this war almost 11 months ago,i was in an alliance(vae victis) several of us were asked to join the fight on nephs behalf from our alliance and we moved over to golden neph(direct sub) vae vic was a sub sub,before the move vae vic was fighting tooth and nail beside kon,and had anywhere from 20-30 incoming day and night,actually much more,and sometimes 25 or so at one time,this awesome war was exciting,adrenaline filled fun,never a dull moment,and i was honored to be asked to come fight for neph in its main sub golden neph,mind you that was after about 2 months fighting at neph vae victis,things were much calmer at golden,as it is a much stronger alliance,with very experienced and competent players,after another 5 months of fighting in the war,it was obvious that the rift raft was wiped out,and alliances on both sides who couldnt take the constant beatings threw in the towel,so there was an end in sight,and most were happy that the war roster was thinning out,and there was obvious progress,so i kept battling on,asking for assignments,participating in masses,building my cmdrs/casts/castles,spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars,(thousands by the 6th month) no biggie tho,because i really enjoyed the fight/game.
    i never knew what the war was over,i never thought to ask,i figured it was all part of the game,maybe a metro,an op theft,something like that,about the 7th month shit started getting really old,i started reading both sides alliance descriptions,every other day tit for tat,insults,personal crap that wasnt game related,so i said to my self,wtf man,i thought this was game related,seemed to me at that point it was much much deeper and far more personal than that,so i started asking questions,and no one could ever give me a plausible explanation of why we were at war in the first place,not sure anyone except the two mains even knew at that point,then i got to the point where i thought wait a fuqin minute,this shit is between a few dudes who either cant,wont,or refuse to work there differences out amongst themselves,so i thought they must have called each other out,prepared there armys,and got with the business of whooping the shit out of each other(i was fine with that) the thing they were not doing was making any real progress on each of the main alliances involved,subs,and sub subs yes,but the few major alliances who run the server are at a draw in my opinion and have been for sum time,so i came to the conclusion that this is a no win war,and the only way it will turn out is thru diplomacy,the men went to battle slaughtered each other,but never moved past that,instead of coming to a mutual and reasonable agreement,or agree to disagree,they continued to berate,insult,threaten,and passionately hate each other,and im not interested in fighting for crap that has nothing to do with the game,much less fighting for someones personal beef,that, appears is anything but game related,then i actually got kinda pissed thinking of the thousands of dollars and thousands of hours ive invested in someone elses personal shit,so i decided thats it.
    i figured i more than put my blood and sweat in,ive invested plenty of money,time,energy,care,emotion,and out of all this time? i still dont know why the fuq there at each others throat,the mild insults i directed at serry was not said out of personal experience,hatred or complete knowledge of the mans character,but more out of anger towards him for being careless with all the subs,players,and fighting for personal reasons,and never even popping in to say hi to the hundreds and hundreds of his soldiers who backed his play every step of the way.
    the same could be said for the other side,because they were equally as destructive to there subs and people,theres gota be sum bullshit complex there somewhere not to shake hands,bow to each other for an awesome battle and bloody fight,and have a beer. i regret that my personal message between me and mnight was posted without my permission,because my conversation and feelings were private with mnight,and i certainly did not want to put serry on blast and publicly disrespect him,as i do not even know him,so it just goes to show i was used as a propaganda tool,which further illustrates my point that this shit is way out of the realm of gge play,and that the other side is equally at fault in my opinion,i do not favor misc over kon,nor kon over misc,i care about my alliance,and my fellow players,and my fellow man enough to never let something like this go as far as it has,it is my hope that you guys can pick yourselves up,dust each other off,agree to disagree,or at least part ways on civil and respectful terms,put this dumbshit behind you guys whatever it is(i still dont know) and move on,have wars,beat the breaks off of each other,but for goodness sakes man reset at some point,because youve destroyed my fun and faith in this game,as well as countless others,you both have,i mean thats sum pretty selfish shit to ruin peoples play over personal vendetas,and i hope to regain the joy and pleasure this game used to give me,i like neph as an alliance and would have stayed with them indefinately but not while this war is going on for personal hatred of one another,i choose neph over misc,cuzz misc used to whoop my ass relentlessly,long and hard when i first started playing,(lmao) but that was all in great fun,and i harbor no ill will to them any longer.
    in closing i want to say that i have every right to voice my opinion on my position because i contributed to this war in great regard,and want to reiterate i did not intend to have my personal messages used as a provocative means to insult the leader of KoN, what i say,or said in private is between me and the person i am speaking with,and altho i believe that,im actually glad my name came up now,because its given me the opportunity to voice my opinions,facts,and say my piece.... i hope you all put this shit to bed and move on,find something worth going to war over,because each others laundry is not it,hating each other for sum chicken scratch shit is not worth the fall out of all the great people who were lost on both sides during,and within this war.
    bogs.

Great post my man hope you are having fun again in this game. I lost it but got it back again when I was independent and been having fun since
    Zedd @ usa 1
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 31.08.2015
    Originally Posted by BOGAMEL viewpost-right.png

bogs.

TL;DR

Cliffs?

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 31.08.2015
    Goddamn

If some of you guys are too lazy to even read Bog's essay god knows what you do at the gym
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • ailbts (US1)ailbts (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    edited 31.08.2015
    10 characters
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 31.08.2015

yes, very.
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • darkdrederdarkdreder Posts: 77
    edited 01.09.2015

kon declared and massed the misc because they thought misc wanted to war them.
    Eating potatoes of GGE since 2012
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 01.09.2015
    My understanding is this...

You guys know that question...A couple decided to commit suicide. The woman jumped, and the man watched her fall for 8 seconds, then saw her pull out a parachute. Who betrayed who?

From what I believe, MISC is (no sexism/gender reference intended) the woman in that scenario. In that scenario, the man and woman both had the same goal (in GGE terms, staying at peace) but neither trusted the other, that's why the man did not jump and the woman used a parachute.

We don't know if the man had a parachute or not, but we do know that the woman came prepared (in GGE terms, MISC, according to the geoloop conversaion, were going to win the war if KoN declared, pointing to a coalition). The man acted preemptively and watched the woman fall (in GGE terms, KoN declared first because they believed they were going to get backstabbed anyways).

In all honesty, I think both sides f*cked up, and now with Neave (apparently) coming back, shit's just gonna get more heated lmao.

If I said this once, I said this a thousand times - sit back, relax, and grab yourself a bag of popcorn (another 6 month supply of them)

MISC can correct me if I'm wrong, my memory is eh
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 01.09.2015
    My understanding is this...

You guys know that question...A couple decided to commit suicide. The woman jumped, and the man watched her fall for 8 seconds, then saw her pull out a parachute. Who betrayed who?

From what I believe, MISC is (no sexism/gender reference intended) the woman in that scenario. In that scenario, the man and woman both had the same goal (in GGE terms, staying at peace) but neither trusted the other, that's why the man did not jump and the woman used a parachute.

We don't know if the man had a parachute or not, but we do know that the woman came prepared (in GGE terms, MISC, according to the geoloop conversaion, were going to win the war if KoN declared, pointing to a coalition). The man acted preemptively and watched the woman fall (in GGE terms, KoN declared first because they believed they were going to get backstabbed anyways).

In all honesty, I think both sides f*cked up, and now with Neave (apparently) coming back, shit's just gonna get more heated lmao.

If I said this once, I said this a thousand times - sit back, relax, and grab yourself a bag of popcorn (another 6 month supply of them)

MISC can correct me if I'm wrong, my memory is eh

cliffs: im tryin 2 sound nootral so our overlord Neave dont bring the cucumbers out ;(;(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file