Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Resource Villages

Cub (GB1)Cub (GB1) Posts: 20
edited 31.08.2015 in Players ask Players
I found that the suggestion for more RVs was rejected because they were intended to be fought over by players. Practically all alliances have rules that taking RVs will either result in war or the attacker's alliance being crushed. What can we do about this?
Post edited by Cub (GB1) on
It is not necessary to quote my post if it is obvious who you're talking to. Only quote it if completely necessary. It's probably also not necessary to quote the entire thing, just a sentence or so.

Comments

• Tammy999Tammy999 Posts: 112
    edited 31.08.2015
    Cub10 wrote: »
    I found that the suggestion for more RVs was rejected because they were intended to be fought over by players. Practically all alliances have rules that taking RVs will either result in war or the attacker's alliance being crushed. What can we do about this?
    Wait for new ones to spawn or take them from inactives.
    Tammy999 @ en 1
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 31.08.2015
    Take them for inactives, I have almost no RVs which were spawned before capture, all from left over players, just search hard you'll stumble upon a few from time to time :)
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 31.08.2015
    Inactive players, or try a smaller server :)
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 31.08.2015
    the rule about RVs taken being an act of war is a player made rule, not enforced by any GGE mods or employees. take them if you want, but you need to be ready to deal with any punishment the players inflict upon you
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 31.08.2015
    Erm...Lex?
    edited 31.08.2015
    Cho Gath wrote: »
    Erm...Lex?

#ReviveLexx
    #ReviveLexx
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 31.08.2015
    You're back!...right?
    edited 31.08.2015
    Cho Gath wrote: »
    You're back!...right?

no, just popped in today

will probably pop in every week or 2, just to keep up with how things are going and see who else is sticking around
    #ReviveLexx
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 31.08.2015
    Made you a thread on Q about the game, Lexx. Will have the link in a sec.

Here is the post:

~
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    According to my sources, Lexx7 was hacked overnight a while back, woke up with no RVs, only 1 OP left with a hit coming in from alliance REBELSUNITED, and is now, according to his personal statement, retiring. I want this case investigated. I don't want this happening to anyone else. Especially someone else I know.

Lexx's original post (emphasis added):
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    well fellow forum members, it is time for me to go the way of all the greats. and by that i mean i am a super amazing guy but i must leave the forums and the game.

been going through some issues in real life,got my account hacked the other day even though nobody has my password but me but according to GGS its impossible,happened during night time,woke up all rvs gone,two outposts were being surrendered and it was too late to cancel it,and my las outpost was being captured by rebelsunited all while i was in the cold,after explaining my situation the leader anit24 continued to call it a fair capture,so end story im quitting on top of real life business

i have had a great time gettign to know many of you, and will miss most of you. ok, some of you. 2 of you. ok, you all just suk.

for real though, i had a great time here. i made my share of mistakes (pause to look at curlbrah, he knows what im talking bout), my share of arogant times, ignorant times, sexy times, and mostly just being a great guy (i hope)

thanks to all of you. thanks erik and manatee (even if erik is still RIP in the game) for being such calm and fun guys, specially when everyone else has their lil minds exploding over small things

thanks raymond, jeeth, graycat, rajan, millwall, sandravlc, ben32113, theRealSporer, grace, samasensei, erik, manatee, organic, andrew, hanzolo, tree, tanner, jolly jack, astraa, mr.assassin, tempus, jeffery, elliotell, curlbrah, zombie, redneck, and everyone else

and especially my big daddy keenan

those who i mentioned i consider to be those who influenced me the most, even if they are RIP in game, or i didnt know some as well as others. you all were the ones who were (IMO) the funniest, best, or great teachers. i learned sometimes to sit down and shut up, i learned how to be a semi good essay writer, i learned about fight team being the spud champs, and i learned so much more. please note that some of the lessons such as sit down and shut up were not as well absorbed as others were :)

there are probably many more who i have left out, and for that i apologize. these are the ones that came to me off the top of my head, and i didnt want to search through the forums for every name i recognized

for all you still playing good, luck. i am still rooting for KON, and im rooting for FT to still be potatos (sorry guys, got to have a last bit of fun)

thank you all again for either tolerating me or enjoying me. whichever it was.

i wish i could stay, but RL issues are forcing me to re-prioritze.

my last wish is for everyone to calm down on the forums. like i said in a previous thread, it looks a lot more hateful and less fun then it has been for a while. cmon guys, bring it back. dont throw blame around. just do it.

Click the >> by my post above to go to the thread. Dug up some interesting stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file