Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

pick a gender

2»

Comments

  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 30.08.2015
    GGE prides themselves on being HISTORICALLY accurate. So let's see. Influential females in medieval Europe. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Joan of Arc, Ummmmmmmmmm that's all I can think of off the top of my head. So female titles include "of Arc" while males get the rest. A quest for gender equality has now led to a vast INequality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

    It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 30.08.2015
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    GGE prides themselves on being HISTORICALLY accurate.

    Well, they do a good job of it. Everything is just like in late medieval times. :D
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 31.08.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    Well, they do a good job of it. Everything is just like in late medieval times. :D

    Everything?

    jBvpTZ6.png - you're profile pic

    Y7hsQCE.png
  • bobjoerock (US1)bobjoerock (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 31.08.2015
    giant squid exist in the medieval times
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 31.08.2015
    bobjoerock wrote: »
    giant squid exist in the medieval times

    And what would GGE do with a giant squid? Make it a boss tower for Storm like dragons are for Fire Peaks?

    On second thought, not actually a bad idea lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

    It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 31.08.2015
    just gonna post 1 time on this

    i am all for women rights. marching for the right to vote, right for equal wages, right to not be oppressed, right to be equally treated as men, all that is some good stuff

    but when you start asking for a video game to include everything equal for men and women, especially when the game is in an era based when men had more rights then women, then your just trying to get attention

    "hey guys, the class has 33 students, 17 guys and 16 girls. lets kill the extra guy!!!! that way its even"

    ^ where we are headed with people like the ones posting in this thread asking for this change are leading us
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 31.08.2015
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    And what would GGE do with a giant squid? Make it a boss tower for Storm like dragons are for Fire Peaks?

    On second thought, not actually a bad idea lol

    He means Kraken...
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 01.09.2015
    Cho Gath wrote: »
    He means Kraken...

    Meh. Subtle nuances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

    It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Some guy5 (GB1)Some guy5 (GB1) Posts: 2,248
    edited 01.09.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    just gonna post 1 time on this

    i am all for women rights. marching for the right to vote, right for equal wages, right to not be oppressed, right to be equally treated as men, all that is some good stuff

    but when you start asking for a video game to include everything equal for men and women, especially when the game is in an era based when men had more rights then women, then your just trying to get attention

    "hey guys, the class has 33 students, 17 guys and 16 girls. lets kill the extra guy!!!! that way its even"

    ^ where we are headed with people like the ones posting in this thread asking for this change are leading us

    Thank you for being reasonable. These guys are like the people who get what they want then ask for more. Greed is bad people.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

    646c0x


  • Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 02.09.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    just gonna post 1 time on this

    i am all for women rights. marching for the right to vote, right for equal wages, right to not be oppressed, right to be equally treated as men, all that is some good stuff

    but when you start asking for a video game to include everything equal for men and women, especially when the game is in an era based when men had more rights then women, then your just trying to get attention

    "hey guys, the class has 33 students, 17 guys and 16 girls. lets kill the extra guy!!!! that way its even"

    ^ where we are headed with people like the ones posting in this thread asking for this change are leading us
    First of all, LEXX!!!!!

    Hey all!

    This has been debated too often for something that's on the "Do not suggest" list...

    Regards,
    E
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file