We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

"Are you sure" Button

samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
For the love of god, can a "are you sure" button be implemented into the game it has happened to me countless of times, I press a button that i didny want to press, when asking for the extra troop and i miss clicked onto "double troops" button for rubies, luckily i can bare with losing 240 rubies, but still it is not right.

Today i was teching some new equipment ^^ and i accidentally miss clicked the ruby option for 1k rubies to get a 100% chance of upgrading from level 3-4...............

A confirmation button needs to be implemented for stuff like this, just robbing me of rubies
Post edited by samasensei3 on
hPYb0.jpg
Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 24.08.2015
    yes it does but GGE doesn't care
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 24.08.2015
    -There was such suggestion
    -They have it in FoE
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 24.08.2015
    For the love of god, can a "are you sure" button be implemented into the game it has happened to me countless of times, I press a button that i didny want to press, when asking for the extra troop and i miss clicked onto "double troops" button for rubies, luckily i can bare with losing 240 rubies, but still it is not right.

Today i was teching some new equipment ^^ and i accidentally miss clicked the ruby option for 1k rubies to get a 100% chance of upgrading from level 3-4...............

A confirmation button needs to be implemented for stuff like this, just robbing me of rubies
    Good idea.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 24.08.2015
    Both have happened to me, im a non ruby player too I don't need to spend my rubies on useless ****!
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 24.08.2015
    Mustakeem wrote: »
    Both have happened to me, im a non ruby player too I don't need to spend my rubies on useless ****!
    Exactly ..
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) Posts: 1,794GB1
    edited 24.08.2015
    sandravlc wrote: »
    -There was such suggestion
    -They have it in FoE

yes they do don't they even for healing troops
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 24.08.2015
    Happened to me loads of times with the insta building skip
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 24.08.2015
    I swear, this has been suggested so many times I'm surprised they still don't have it. We need this in the game, dammit.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • brandonbobbrandonbob Posts: 1
    edited 24.08.2015
    i agree this has happened to me countless time
    brandonbob @ en 1
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 24.08.2015
    It really isn't much to ask for just a silly to not have this in the game, would really help a lot if there was a conformation button
    hPYb0.jpg
  • edited 24.08.2015
    what's funny is there is such a button for adding recruitment slots and tool slots, but not for the x2 button that everyone hits occasionally.

Things is, who really pays 240 rubies for just 5 extra men? that's stupid.
    danielbannister @ usa 1
    edited 24.08.2015
    what's funny is there is such a button for adding recruitment slots and tool slots, but not for the x2 button that everyone hits occasionally.

Things is, who really pays 240 rubies for just 5 extra men? that's stupid.

Yeah that button is really useless as only ruby player could use it properly, to make lots of troops for the time of 5 soldiers, but that would still be a waste of rubies, in fact i dont think even average ruby players use that, it is so pointless.
    hPYb0.jpg
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 24.08.2015
    when asking for the extra troop and i miss clicked onto "double troops" button for rubies, luckily i can bare with losing 240 rubies, but still it is not right.

This happened to me twice in one day! Good old lagg makes it possible ^^
  • Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 24.08.2015
    Hey all!!

This is a great suggestion and is needed I fully support this 100%

Regards,
    E
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
  • Faathih (AU1)Faathih (AU1) Posts: 111
    edited 25.08.2015
    There is already a small lag before u could push the x2 button for rubies.. I think that is a better feature than a huge pop up box coming every time.. when lagging you should just avoid double clicking because accidents
    Faathih @ au 1
  • briburbribur Posts: 25
    edited 25.08.2015
    Faathih wrote: »
    There is already a small lag before u could push the x2 button for rubies.. I think that is a better feature than a huge pop up box coming every time.. when lagging you should just avoid double clicking because accidents

What you said doesn't make sense? You think the answer is a small lag? Huh?
    GGE loves it when we make this mistake. It costs us rubies. Two fixes to this.
    1. Popup like suggested many times.(just like FoE popup should ask if you want to spend rubies for every ruby purchase including upgrading buildings and have an option to turn this off if you don't want them)
    2. Move the 2x button to the other side of the time box, to the left of the red x
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 25.08.2015
    There have been so many times I started to click, realized what I was doing, and had to drag away before releasing the mouse button lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Faathih (AU1)Faathih (AU1) Posts: 111
    edited 27.08.2015
    bribur wrote: »
    What you said doesn't make sense? You think the answer is a small lag? Huh?
    GGE loves it when we make this mistake. It costs us rubies. Two fixes to this.
    1. Popup like suggested many times.(just like FoE popup should ask if you want to spend rubies for every ruby purchase including upgrading buildings and have an option to turn this off if you don't want them)
    2. Move the 2x button to the other side of the time box, to the left of the red x

http://prntscr.com/89cdhv
    this what i'm talking about.. See the button is grayed out for a few seconds before i can click it... I am saying i would rather have this feature than have a pop up button everytime i click it.. saved my rubies countless times so can't say i don't understand what you mean
    Faathih @ au 1
  • timistee (INT1)timistee (INT1) Posts: 43
    edited 27.08.2015
    Why would GG$ do this to reduce their income ? GG$ employees have their families to feed.
    edited 27.08.2015
    How is spending rubies reducing their income?
    Their income comes from people buying rubies not spending.
    hPYb0.jpg
Sign In to comment.