Home English (UK) Players ask Players

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

eh?...is it against rules???

Anduue (IN1)Anduue (IN1) Posts: 74
edited 23.08.2015 in Players ask Players
So when i was surfing the alliance list i saw a top 15 alliance with this description

http://prntscr.com/85zajc

Is this type of descriptions against rules?
Post edited by Anduue (IN1) on

Comments

• Juvraj (GB1)Juvraj (GB1) Posts: 527
    edited 18.08.2015
    I don't know if it is or not, but it certainly should be against the rules
  • RiiciRiici Posts: 133
    edited 18.08.2015
    LOL!

What the hell is that?!?!?
    Honestly, that's some slave stuff right there, I think that guy should be banned, whoever wrote the description.
    Its not right to say something like that when bad things such as those happen everyday.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 18.08.2015
    I think it is against the rules.
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 18.08.2015
    I don't think they mean it to offend anyone, but it is definitely offensive and should be removed.
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,514
    edited 18.08.2015
    People take this game too srs, wise up and realize that most of the rules that currently exist on this game were made by the players, not the developers. Suck it up.
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 18.08.2015
    you can always report it to support, they'll gladly change it. same thing with offensive usernames/castle names
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 18.08.2015
    LOL wicked!

Report it :D
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 18.08.2015
    What.....the.......heck.........report them.
  • Tammy999Tammy999 Posts: 112
    edited 18.08.2015
    .... This isn't right.
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 19.08.2015
    Against the rules? I don't think so. Against common decensy? Yes.
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 19.08.2015
    Anduue wrote: »
    So when i was surfing the alliance list i saw a top 15 alliance with this description

http://prntscr.com/85zajc

Is this type of descriptions against rules?

LOL...

Like having the overkill censor in the pms..

In the times of the real world that empire is based off of, i am pretty sure things like this were going on..

Anyways, relax, let them have their stupid description. idc..it is like someone sees something regarding slaughtering the troops of another alliance, and banning the person who put that up bc it is offensive to the virtual troops and their families(which don't exist within the mechanics of the game)...yea... chill the out.

Would I personally ever put something up like that? No, but does it mean that it is a ban worthy offense, not really, just one of those gray areas.

If you have a problem referencing that material, idk what to say, if you even know a small bit of history you will know that for a long time, slavery and so fourth were rampant..however, the context by which something is said is about 90% of the meaning, not the word itself.

Inb4 History Is edited bc someone takes offense to it.
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 20.08.2015
    Well that got a little dark
  • castle patty (INT2)castle patty (INT2) INT2 Posts: 386
    edited 22.08.2015
    well u can f** a ally in description as well

No rules in writing descrip
  • Emperor DolceEmperor Dolce Posts: 152
    edited 23.08.2015
    Thats awesome. What sick and twisted person would write such a heinous and foul alliance description?
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 23.08.2015
    Thats awesome. What sick and twisted person would write such a heinous and foul alliance description?
    There are such people out there.
  • kennith (US1)kennith (US1) Posts: 178
    edited 23.08.2015
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Against the rules? I don't think so. Against common decensy? Yes.

Agree 100%. If they are a top 15 alliance, they probably buy rubies, that means that GG$ probably doesn't give 2 sh*ts about what they are doing. However, as was said before, most of the rules in GGE are made by players (10 level rule, RV theft, no attacks in Storm Islands, etc.). What I would advise you to do is form some sort of group and demand that it be taken down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file