Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Goodbye All

Comments

• NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 18.08.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    You'll be missed on the forums :)
    Sure will be,was a great,helpful and nice guy :D
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    edited 18.08.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    well fellow forum members, it is time for me to go the way of all the greats. and by that i mean i am a super amazing guy but i must leave the forums and the game.

been going through some issues in real life,got my account hacked the other day even though nobody has my password but me but according to GGS its impossible,happened during night time,woke up all rvs gone,two outposts were being surrendered and it was too late to cancel it,and my las outpost was being captured by rebelsunited all while i was in the cold,after explaining my situation the leader anit24 continued to call it a fair capture,so end story im quitting on top of real life business

i have had a great time gettign to know many of you, and will miss most of you. ok, some of you. 2 of you. ok, you all just suk.

for real though, i had a great time here. i made my share of mistakes (pause to look at curlbrah, he knows what im talking bout), my share of arogant times, ignorant times, sexy times, and mostly just being a great guy (i hope)

thanks to all of you. thanks erik and manatee (even if erik is still RIP in the game) for being such calm and fun guys, specially when everyone else has their lil minds exploding over small things

thanks raymond, jeeth, graycat, rajan, millwall, sandravlc, ben32113, theRealSporer, grace, samasensei, erik, manatee, organic, andrew, hanzolo, tree, tanner, jolly jack, astraa, mr.assassin, tempus, jeffery, elliotell, curlbrah, zombie, redneck, and everyone else

and especially my big daddy keenan

those who i mentioned i consider to be those who influenced me the most, even if they are RIP in game, or i didnt know some as well as others. you all were the ones who were (IMO) the funniest, best, or great teachers. i learned sometimes to sit down and shut up, i learned how to be a semi good essay writer, i learned about fight team being the spud champs, and i learned so much more. please note that some of the lessons such as sit down and shut up were not as well absorbed as others were :)

there are probably many more who i have left out, and for that i apologize. these are the ones that came to me off the top of my head, and i didnt want to search through the forums for every name i recognized

for all you still playing good, luck. i am still rooting for KON, and im rooting for FT to still be potatos (sorry guys, got to have a last bit of fun)

thank you all again for either tolerating me or enjoying me. whichever it was.

i wish i could stay, but RL issues are forcing me to re-prioritze.

my last wish is for everyone to calm down on the forums. like i said in a previous thread, it looks a lot more hateful and less fun then it has been for a while. cmon guys, bring it back. dont throw blame around. just do it.

cya later why would someone hack someone elses account and destroy them? you would have to be the biggest s*** head in the world
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 18.08.2015
    cya later why would someone hack someone elses account and destroy them? you would have to be the biggest s*** head in the world

yep, it's just mean to do that.
    edited 18.08.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    yep, it's just mean to do that.
    As much mean as farming active player.

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~

edited 18.08.2015
    farming inactive is fine anyone active nope
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 277
    edited 18.08.2015
    Dont turn this into an argument thread you selfish children. This thread is to focus on Lexx not your petty insignificant war. Do you not understand the server has lost the sexiest player in gge? Or do you not care?

Ignorance. Ugh.

Lexx, your body will be abused. I mean missed TT-TT
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 18.08.2015
    sandravlc wrote: »
    As much mean as farming active player.
    farming inactive is fine anyone active nope

Not really, I've farmed active players plenty of times if they've refused peace or kept hitting me. Enemies burn to the ground if they ever harm my allied or me.

But, that's getting off topic.
    edited 18.08.2015
    You were always getting off-topic.

Btw yea,R.I.P. Lexxy

• curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358
    edited 18.08.2015
    Take care Lexx...
    curlbrah @ usa 1
  • Tempus3Tempus3 Posts: 451
    edited 19.08.2015
    Lexx,

Good luck in whatever road life takes you down.

Sorry to hear about all your misfortune involving the hacking issue, I guess this is something we will just have to all live with since the powers that be don't see it as an issue.
    "Kon family is full of ass holes on their high horses."
    - Kleenexbox, The Official KoN Cheerleader
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 19.08.2015
    I'm sorry to hear about your account, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Have a good time out there on the more productive side of life, Lexx!
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Black OrpheusBlack Orpheus Posts: 107
    edited 19.08.2015
    You were absolutely useless in-game and on the forums.

JK enjoy RL
    Roar, and RIP

0b10ae71f19b0ffd22212286008a8f01.png
  • Luc9986 (US1)Luc9986 (US1) Posts: 372
    edited 19.08.2015
    Graycat comments like that are why half the forums want to burn you out of the game..

Anyways, to go back on topic, cya Lexx, talked to you like twice and the second time you didn't even know who I was lol
    Luc9986 @ usa 1

Leader of Veni Vidi Vici Family, a family of independent alliances.

King Luc9986 the Halberd of the Hansa VVV

Long Live the Nightwatch
    edited 19.08.2015
    jeethboss says goodbye and good luck
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

"Oo! I've got an idea!"
  • Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 19.08.2015

JK enjoy RL
    Dont do that...

Lexx... You... You can't go... Please... No, really... You cant... please dont... I...
    Please dont go Dammit im gonna cry you cant...

... I dont even feel like signing off...
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
  • ObarfoUser (US1)ObarfoUser (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    edited 19.08.2015
    There is many issues in this game now that one day, with any luck GGE will put a stop to.Until that day I will only offer a bit of advice to those who are playing the game within the rules. One keep your e-mail address up to date with GGE, Change your passwords often and unrelated to anything you show within the game, without saying, never share passwords..

One thing overlooked by many. never stay logged in. I have seen many times younger Brothers use your computer and come on the game and destroy someone's account.To the person above who stated he/she was hacked and all that happened was a bunch of nasty messages got sent.I would look at home first. I have seen it a couple of times already this very thing. This also applies at work. Unless you completely log out, anyone can open the game and use your account.

it's not always any of the above, but unless you take steps to prevent it. We will all be at risk.

lexx7 Goodluck and best wishes, hope life finds you riches.
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
    edited 19.08.2015
    Wow,just...Wow.

• Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 22.08.2015
    bumped like a boss.
    @USA 1
    Member of Achilles Blade
    *currently sobbing cause I miss lexx already...*
    Do not click this thing that I stole from my brother.
    "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
    Tips concerning Bullying
    tie.png
    I...Tied..? Wha-? How did that last kill go?
    Programmer fluent in: C, C++, Java, Javascript, J-Query, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ruby, Python, and more.
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 22.08.2015
    popping in 1 last time, couldnt bring myself to walk away all the way :rolleyes:
    mnight wrote: »
    Also, a member of your own alliance family, Segel, had something similar happen to him and they restored his account.. Ask GGE why they are unwilling to do the same for you. Your family also has a ton of OPs in multi accts/dead accts that they could give to you. If GGE is unwilling to help you, explore that option instead of letting someone force you from the game.

Either way, wish you luck.
    key sharing in my posts? me? never.... *whistles*

as for restoring my account, like i said, i have IRL issues going on, so my activity would be about as much as an FT player :p for the next few months. might as well walk away now
    Best of luck in real life lexx, but ya im still more sexy :p

ha, never!
    well i guess since im going away i can give it to you as a present to remember me by, so yes, you are the more sexy one
    wait wait wait, lexx is a guy? fuark.
    yeah that was actually one of my more guarded secrets, i almost never admitted my gender without also saying something to make you think i was a nice sexy lady :)

and thanks again all for the love. miss you all still ;(
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 22.08.2015
    Azelfian2 wrote: »
    Lexx, your body will be abused. I mean missed TT-TT
    8|
    WotM8?
    Have a good time out there on the more productive side of life, Lexx!
    tbh i think my job is about as productive as this game, but whatever makes the $$$ flow...
    thats the love im talkin bout lol 8)
    talked to you like twice and the second time you didn't even know who I was lol
    still dont remember you lol
    jk, i think you were an FK sub leader for a bit? visited us a bunch? but then abandoned us... ;(
    bumped like a boss.
    yes, yes, YES!!! bump this thread over and over, make it a permanent marker for me, a monument to my passing
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file