Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Tools suck

2»

Comments

• Dr.Dre6Dr.Dre6 Posts: 91
    edited 09.08.2015
    http://prntscr.com/82qa5m

made them in 1 day.... without any hard work....
  • Elliotell3332Elliotell3332 Posts: 806
    edited 09.08.2015
    Hey guys!

Please, can we keep our decorum?
    Snowball27 wrote: »
    You seem very confused, Lexx saving up "tools" for months.. sorry to confuse you... spent over 4mil on just mantlets alone in the last few days.. Too be honest I'm just tired, tired of making them and buying them.. Talking about natty tools in general.. I think it would be a better idea to be able to make more then just 5 per slot.. not only would it help me, but everyone.. A little solidarity with non-ruby players isn't easy, and I'm by no means a non-ruby player.. just saying.. go troll somewhere else.. :thumbup:
    Hey, Snowball. Lexx was asking a legitimate question. The question was asked in a confusing and roundabout manner.
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    First of all, what the f***?

Second of all, of course Lexx is confused. You started off grumbling about how tools took so bloody long to make, and then began ranting about how you used 800k coins on mantlets but only got almost half the coins back from hitting Nomads. We can tell you're complaining about production by the end of your post, but if you're going to say something about buying mantlets with coins from the Armourer, make it clear instead of mashing all the points into one blob of "production is slow, don't get profit from nomads, have to get mantlets using coins".

Thirdly, Lexx is likely to be a better and more experienced player than you are, so shut the f*** up.

Fourth of all, being able to produce more mantlets at a time isn't going to make much difference, save a couple of seconds between each time you click to produce more, as well as everytime you log off. But then that's what the "x2" button is for.
    I'm glad us forumers are sticking together, but I'd appreciate if you didn't swear.

You make several good points, all of you. This really is a question of how much dedication you put into production. And besides - Lose the troops. Seriously, if you are gonna spend coins on mantlets (Which go away after one use) thats your own plan. I, personally, spam lower types of units (Macemen, swordsmen) and deal with the loss.
    Cho Gath wrote: »
    Ermmm,why are you fighting his battles? Try making you're point without cursing players,ty.O,and I think any 'experienced' player would very hardly get confused on this subject.

"x2"? Yeeeeah,its not expensive at all...
    Because we are all friends here and we do not enjoy flame being thrown on our forum. Lexx is very experienced and he was confused because it was a confusing question.

Everyone, please calm down. Keep it civilized and fair.

Regards,
    E
  • Dr.Dre6Dr.Dre6 Posts: 91
    edited 09.08.2015
    Hey guys!

Hey, Snowball. Lexx was asking a legitimate question. The question was asked in a confusing and roundabout manner.

I'm glad us forumers are sticking together, but I'd appreciate if you didn't swear.

You make several good points, all of you. This really is a question of how much dedication you put into production. And besides - Lose the troops. Seriously, if you are gonna spend coins on mantlets (Which go away after one use) thats your own plan. I, personally, spam lower types of units (Macemen, swordsmen) and deal with the loss.

Because we are all friends here and we do not enjoy flame being thrown on our forum. Lexx is very experienced and he was confused because it was a confusing question.

Regards,
    E

but what about this? http://prntscr.com/82qa5m it's not that hard to do it... until the end of month i will make like 10k nair rippers or how their name is and 20k tools
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 09.08.2015
    Ermmm,why are you fighting his battles? Try making you're point without cursing players,ty.O,and I think any 'experienced' player would very hardly get confused on this subject.

Well, I'm sorry I find it difficult to understand if he's complaining about the amount of tools you can produce at a time, or about the fact that he doesn't get his coins back when he attacks with mantlets that he bought! Majority of that wasn't even "fighting his battle" as you call it, can I not refer to somebody else who's having the same problem in understanding what his point is?

And I'm aware that the x2 is expensive. I agree myself that being able to produce more a stack would be useful if you're logging off for the night, but as I said, the x2 button is there for a reason. If they raise the limit for the amount of tools being produced a slot, what would the x2 button go to now? 40 mantlets a slot?
  • Emperor DolceEmperor Dolce Posts: 152
    edited 10.08.2015
    The secret is to make them in all kingdoms then send a couple hundred over to your main castle every so often...
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 10.08.2015
    Hey guys!

Regards,
    E

Can you please stop acting as CM?

CM has to be neutral,you have your favourites ;)

Ohh and you're a big time newbie.So don't talk here so much,better go work on your account.Ty.
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 10.08.2015

if you read my post, as i said, he started off talking about producing mantlets, saving up, slots filled, and then they throw in "btw i used 800K on them". it didnt fit in, so i got confused.

also in that same post i said, yes, im aware armorer sells tools, but why would i go to the guy who sells the best tools in the game... to instead buy the worst tools in the game that i can already get for free? as other people have already said you can make ridiculous amounts per day, so im not gonna go waste coins on something i get tons of for free

and why do you have a problem with people helping each other out? just cause your a sociopath doesnt mean we all have to be

edit: just checked, i can make mantlets in a little over 15 mins. that is about 20 per hour per castle. x7 castles that is 140 per hour, play for 2 hours a day, that is 280 a day, 7 days a week is 560 a week, to use next time nomads come if i want to use natty and not ruby. and this is only assuming 2 hours per a day, some people may play for a lot longer then that
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 11.08.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    if you read my post, as i said, he started off talking about producing mantlets, saving up, slots filled, and then they throw in "btw i used 800K on them". it didnt fit in, so i got confused.

and why do you have a problem with people helping each other out? just cause your a sociopath doesnt mean we all have to be

You have: tools (mantlets) hard to make - coins - 1,000 cost 810,000 coins.You really couldn't remember armorer before posting anything?

Proud sociopath since 2003.How did you know?...

Anyway,helping is one thing,defending someone who can defend himself is useless.So Grace cursing on forum to defend you from a few comments on you're response is unnecessary.Especially because there was no real thing for you to defend against,few jokes,that's all...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file