Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN Story of the Week..

Comments

• TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 05.08.2015
    @ Misc & 1 Merger Left:

b4b7fb9a580ebd9e725ad6f2a091-is-hollywood-a-propaganda-machine.jpg

I am embarrassed for you guys...

Zoomba forgets there is less than 10 original kon members from when this war started

Not even embarrassed for ya, you have my pity for what you have become in the past few months
  • Pigsnout (US1)Pigsnout (US1) Posts: 68
    edited 05.08.2015
    I really don't mind what MISC thinks, but I do care about what independents and KoN players think.
    So lets try for some honesty here.

People come and go all the time, thats the nature of the game.
    I have never seen evidence of KoN spreading fear, or forcing anyone to do anything.
    I have never seen anyone in KoN say that if you leave MISC will burn you.

That message does not mention KoN at all. Just have your word for it.Could be written about a KoN sub, GK, IFS or TUF or just a MISC player to a MISC player.

Many of our family have been threatened or encouraged by Torcherors to leave the war and have not. You have a good reason to spread to lies.

Most of KoN subs are still at war. Those who left were given a 60 day no hit agreement, and asked to become independent. They seem to be well off at the moment. This isn't something we hide, in fact its common knowledge.

Honestly anyone who joined the war because they felt like they were forced to do it, I think is probably long gone by now. Its not a reason that would keep anyone determined to fight this long. There are many good reasons why we have chosen to fight. No one I know of is acting out of fear.
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    edited 05.08.2015
    thats a really cool story bro but some of us are aware so no stories needed , although decent post :)

billdo09 @ usa 1

• JohnnyRomanceJohnnyRomance Posts: 254
    edited 05.08.2015
    Its inconsequential. The game is obviously over now. Whomever made that last ruby purchase is to blame. GGE finally got enough money and closed up shop.
  • JohnnyRomanceJohnnyRomance Posts: 254
    edited 05.08.2015
    Johnny sounds like a bitch

ps. just from an unbiased neutral perspective

Odeer. I dont even know who you are.
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 05.08.2015
    Its inconsequential. The game is obviously over now. Whomever made that last ruby purchase is to blame. GGE finally got enough money and closed up shop.

So, you are saying that even you are blaming serry right now.... lulz

which half u want? I'll share
    a43c49c5a73bf456ce3ec5879f8d4beb.png
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) Posts: 515
    edited 05.08.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    So, you are saying that even you are blaming serry right now.... lulz

which half u want? I'll share
    a43c49c5a73bf456ce3ec5879f8d4beb.png

Can I have his half? (of course if he doesn't want it)
    and I want the right half.( It was a though decision, the left one does have more chocolate chips, but the right ones is bigger)
    Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 05.08.2015

Prolly some loser in a crappy alliance
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 05.08.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Embarrassed for us..... says the KoN telemarketer... lol

001b66ab6d2701823090d75cb5cba007.png
    Pigsnout wrote: »
    I really don't mind what MISC thinks, but I do care about what independents and KoN players think.
    So lets try for some honesty here.

People come and go all the time, thats the nature of the game.
    I have never seen evidence of KoN spreading fear, or forcing anyone to do anything.
    I have never seen anyone in KoN say that if you leave MISC will burn you.

That message does not mention KoN at all. Just have your word for it.Could be written about a KoN sub, GK, IFS or TUF or just a MISC player to a MISC player.

Many of our family have been threatened or encouraged by Torcherors to leave the war and have not. You have a good reason to spread to lies.

Most of KoN subs are still at war. Those who left were given a 60 day no hit agreement, and asked to become independent. They seem to be well off at the moment. This isn't something we hide, in fact its common knowledge.

Honestly anyone who joined the war because they felt like they were forced to do it, I think is probably long gone by now. Its not a reason that would keep anyone determined to fight this long. There are many good reasons why we have chosen to fight. No one I know of is acting out of fear.

you too lazy to go check?

dance-party-weird-odd-dancing-fool-trollface-troll-face.gif
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    edited 05.08.2015

Im in your alliance you silly goose
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 05.08.2015
    Im in your alliance you silly goose

i stand by my words.
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 05.08.2015

I was going to say the same thing Tree did but he beat me to it.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 05.08.2015
    I love how every time the server goes down everyone wonders if it's gone forever lol

over by Christmas? That sounds familiar...
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) Posts: 515
    edited 05.08.2015
    I love how every time the server goes down everyone wonders if it's gone forever lol

over by Christmas? That sounds familiar...

please be down forever, will save me a lot of money.
    Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• AestheticusAestheticus Posts: 344
    edited 05.08.2015
    You act like theres some righteous fight to be fought. This is a damn game. Play it. You are on that side. Im on this side. Right/wrong, its all perspective. Enjoy the game. Cry less; Play more. No one feeds me a thing. I enjoy what im doing. Its fun trying to find troops in your castles. 90% are empty 95% of the time (theres a useless stat for ya andrew). When you find some, its very exciting. We're talkin' full-on nerd boners. Im going to bed now. Enjoy your foruming.

Your not fighting a force that wants to purge you from the game, and a force that is having it relatively cozy because they have a severe numbers advantage on their side forming a nice meat shield.

The beginning of this war resulted in both sides vying for alliances to join their side. Some people jumped on your side of the fence to be vultures to hopefully pick up a metro or something from us believing KoN would beat us, but they didn't crumble us in 2 months as Serry promised. KoN played our low number of KT's as a reason we are losing but it was irrelevant, I said this long long before KoN gave up on trying to mass the KT's constantly. We only need enough to break capture attempts. While we held 3 KT's per alliance all at 20-40k regular defense and 100k in a minutes notice as needed, all alliances on your side ran a load of KT's at 5-10k defense.

We could have picked off KT's easily, but it was pointless to narrow our defenses on more KT's than needed, we didn't go beyond our means holding more KT's than we could readily defend against heaps of prying eyes in comparison to what you have watching you.

All of your side called us delusional in all that time, if we didn't back ourselves than supporters for our side would be discouraged from aiding what would appear to be a war already lost according to KoN. Us being silent would have resulted in more poorly informed opportunist entering this war to be distractor meat shields so that you can sit all cozy

Part of why we are surviving so well in the face of severe numbers probably falls back on what I said, that more alliances and allies on your side are vultures who figured they have problems with both sides but were more likely to win something on KoN's side.

Right now, there are lots of Neph subs wanting out, I get details from plenty of people myself in my own inbox. I don't have anybody in NE350 telling me they are looking for an out, but there are other direct neph subs who want out, and specific details I wont say as to not put the alliance in trouble with KoN main, and showing who it is in all the messages would violate the forum rules causing post deletion.
    Founder of the soon-to-rise RBC Empire Alliance.
  • edited 05.08.2015
    You act like theres some righteous fight to be fought. This is a damn game. Play it. You are on that side. Im on this side. Right/wrong, its all perspective. Enjoy the game. Cry less; Play more. No one feeds me a thing. I enjoy what im doing.

It is a righteous fight from our perspective. We are fighting for survival. Don't forget that KoN backstabbed allies and began the aggression to own every capitol and metro in the game. A server where KoN owns every power property sounds like a miserable game to me, so that is what I am fighting against.

I'm glad you enjoy what you are doing because it will probably continue for the next several years. If KON were capable of winning, they would have already, so all the KON meatshields are fighting for is permanent war with MISC and friends. If years of warring is not what you had in mind when you signed up, you might want to get out now.
    Your not fighting a force that wants to purge you from the game, and a force that is having it relatively cozy because they have a severe numbers advantage on their side forming a nice meat shield.

Honestly, I have seen tremendous skill by players on our side (and I'm not saying the other side doesn't have any skills, so don't misunderstand) I believe the reason for this is that we are outnumbered. KON subs are so terrible because they have never had to fight outnumbered, they have never had the opportunity to really develop their skills, and they have never been pushed/challenged beyond their limits. With KoN always standing behind them, they never have the chance to improve. If you never increase the weight you lift, you don't grow. It's as simple as that.

Part of why we are surviving so well in the face of severe numbers probably falls back on what I said, that more alliances and allies on your side are vultures who figured they have problems with both sides but were more likely to win something on KoN's side.

Exactly. For every 1 decent KoN alliance, there are at least 5 that are a complete joke, contribute nothing, and probably a bunch of Fart multis.
    Right now, there are lots of Neph subs wanting out, I get details from plenty of people myself in my own inbox. I don't have anybody in NE350 telling me they are looking for an out, but there are other direct neph subs who want out, and specific details I wont say as to not put the alliance in trouble with KoN main, and showing who it is in all the messages would violate the forum rules causing post deletion.

So much this^

It's almost unbelievable how many messages and/or screens people send me of the stuff KON subs say. There are so many who want out and so many who are afraid to speak with anyone on our side because KON told them they couldn't!! Honestly, I can't imagine the type of person who would be afraid to send an in-game message to another player (no matter what side they were on) because the leader of a pixel alliance told them not to.
    edited 05.08.2015
    Different Perspective of the same events:

This wasn't just about a beef between KoN and MISC it has been about a redistribution of power. Good, new, grown alliances joined on both sides hoping to gain something. Up until this time, politics had made it difficult for these alliances to fight for metropolis and capital.

Most of these alliances who are fighting MISC/DT now Torcherors choose to stay.
    Most of these alliances who were fighting on MISC/DTs side choose to leave.

There are a bunch of great new alliances who want power points and are willing to fight for them. No one needs 13 metropolis and 2 capitals but there are some great alliances out there that could use an extra few. I think your responding with, "we want to keep these 13 metro and 2 capitals and we will keep on being generally unpleasant until you all quit fighting us" lacks a bit of class. Its not the attitude I would be taking if I were in your boots.

I think that subs and allies are a huge part of this war, and Im proud and grateful of everyone who is standing up for themselves, their friends and their values. I don't really think that intimation, propganda or war from Torcherors can hurt that. Thats why we are still fighting I think.

Well that and some of us just want to burn things.
  • edited 05.08.2015
    Pigsnout wrote: »
    Different Perspective of the same events:

This wasn't just about a beef between KoN and MISC it has been about a redistribution of power. Good, new, grown alliances joined on both sides hoping to gain something. Up until this time, politics had made it difficult for these alliances to fight for metropolis and capital.

Most of these alliances who are fighting MISC/DT now Torcherors choose to stay.
    Most of these alliances who were fighting on MISC/DTs side choose to leave.

There are a bunch of great new alliances who want power points and are willing to fight for them. No one needs 13 metropolis and 2 capitals but there are some great alliances out there that could use an extra few. I think your responding with, "we want to keep these 13 metro and 2 capitals and we will do it until you all quit fighting us" lacks a bit of class. Its not the attitude I would be taking if I were in your boots.

I think that subs and allies are a huge part of this war, and Im proud and grateful of everyone who is standing up for themselves, their friends and their values. I don't really think that intimation, propganda or war from Torcherors can hurt that. Thats why we are still fighting I think.

Wow, this might be the most potato post of all time. So we lack class if we want to hold onto our property, but you don't lack class at all if you want to own them all. Strong KoN logic is strong.

And you talk about your allies standing up for themselves like WE were the ones that started this war lmao.
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • ognid (US1)ognid (US1) US1 Posts: 82
    edited 05.08.2015

Why dont you play the game and quit crying on here because subs wont quit like many of yours did. Its cheap... unbecoming.

I quit posting in the forums because it is just a bunch of yapping back and forth, but somethings just need a reply. The difference is that when a player or a sub wants to leave the MISC/DT/MU/D8 family, we don't threaten to burn them until they leave the game. We thank them for their service and wish them the best in their new pursuits. I have had numerous KON sub members contact me asking to please be let out of the war... secretly. They always say that they can't publicly quit the war because they have been told that they will be burned if they try to leave the war.

Its a game... if someone no longer has the will, energy or time to devote to the war, let them leave the alliance family.
    ognid @ usa 1
    edited 05.08.2015
    Wow, this might be the most potato post of all time. So we lack class if we want to hold onto our property, but you don't lack class at all if you want to own them all. Strong KoN logic is strong.

And you talk about your allies standing up for themselves like WE were the ones that started this war lmao.

KoN is not the only alliance fighting in this war. Grumpy King, Iron Fellowship, D.G.A.F, The Unforgiven are all independent. They are not fighting so KoN can have power points. They are great growing alliances and with the exception of DGAF they want a few assets to call their own. KoNs family is also fighting, were not KoNs robot drones, KoN respects us and what we want matters.

Speaking for myself, I never, ever want WoK to hold 2 capitals and 13 metro. We want a few metro and a capital, thats different.

Whether KoN or MISC started this war has been debated upon ad nauseum and I think we will have to agree to disagree. But I don't think I have heard anyone say that GK, DGAF, IFS, TUF, KoN3, MS or DT started this war.

Cause here is the big picture. Its not just KoN that you are fighting. Its new alliances.
Sign In to comment.