Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN Story of the Week..

Comments

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 05.08.2015
    ...because subs wont quit like many of yours did.

Most romantic of Johnnies.. I respect you... but we have seen almost all the speeches. KoN and Gk subs have been told so many different things... promised so many things...each one unfulfilled.

Are they lying to you too? A chit ton of KoN subs have left, and GKs are filing out as well. Not to mention the 40+ that we have no hit agreements with because they had to turn us back red when they got visits.

Here is my inbox today:

a0148589093068b434f0e954c13aafeb.png
    312ed3f9d30c0d1c9402e5964f83649f.png
    33f8dfe8f0b962031d614a7f4f48aec8.png
    ccb27e3af68a1f40f6673607dec57359.png
    16c099fbc75c44773443ed013368236a.png
    ade1c79f75f70613c66f2818857f0b35.png
    fd1e5378ef6d93f211c0bb16430d9ccb.png

The desperation is shining bright with all the telemarketing calls KoN has to make to recruit, the using the gift peddler when recruiting... it shines of desperation.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 05.08.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Most romantic of Johnnies.. I respect you... but we have seen almost all the speeches. KoN and Gk subs have been told so many different things... promised so many things...each one unfulfilled.

Are they lying to you too? A chit ton of KoN subs have left, and GKs are filing out as well. Not to mention the 40+ that we have no hit agreements with because they had to turn us back red when they got visits.

Here is my inbox today:

a0148589093068b434f0e954c13aafeb.png
    312ed3f9d30c0d1c9402e5964f83649f.png
    33f8dfe8f0b962031d614a7f4f48aec8.png
    ccb27e3af68a1f40f6673607dec57359.png
    16c099fbc75c44773443ed013368236a.png
    ade1c79f75f70613c66f2818857f0b35.png
    fd1e5378ef6d93f211c0bb16430d9ccb.png

The desperation is shining bright with all the telemarketing calls KoN has to make to recruit, the using the gift peddler when recruiting... it shines of desperation.

We used to get about 12 requests a day. Only about 3 or so were due to auto-war.
    By now, there aren't enough active enemy alliances for that, but we still receive a few.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • JohnnyRomanceJohnnyRomance Posts: 254
    edited 05.08.2015
    If you had that many peace requests from kon subs, you wouldnt have anything to whine on the forums about. You wouldnt sound so desperate on the forums. You wouldnt have to write open letters to subs in your description.

And lets not act like youve "seen" all these promises and speeches. The next time you sit on screenshots without running to the forums to post will be the first time.
    edited 05.08.2015
    And i like you mnight. Not a huge fan of your forum persona. But i guess no woman is perfect.
  • edited 05.08.2015
    If you had that many peace requests from kon subs, you wouldnt have anything to whine on the forums about. You wouldnt sound so desperate on the forums. You wouldnt have to write open letters to subs in your description.

And lets not act like youve "seen" all these promises and speeches. The next time you sit on screenshots without running to the forums to post will be the first time.

What's more desperate? Offering peace to subs on the forums, or calling people from enemy alliances to try to recruit them.

Should we talk about Zombie's phone call? I don't think KoN's subs would appreciate that.

Should we post screenshots of WoK's THIS IS THE NIGHT speech? I don't think the forums have seen that one yet, but yeah, you are right that we always "run to the forums." You try to act like you are an all-knowing member of KoN, but in the eyes of KoN leadership, you will always just be a ruby buyer and will be fed the BS that the subs have been fed.
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 05.08.2015
    im going to be as unbiased and objective as possible right now

honestly, even with KON starting with 3K plus people, the number of times i have seen threads like these, these types of comments popping up in other threads, or your alliance description listing X number of people or X number of alliances either dropping, getting ready to drop, or giving a "secret peace offer while staying in KON"... the sheer number of times of all these things have happened added together is enough for all of KON to secretly be at peace 3 times over

yes, some of it may be legit, however when you dont show names of any group or person, all of this can be faked, and makes it seem suspicious.

chances are some are real, however, people tend to over exaggerate how well they are doing while down playing their enemies, as you pointed out of KON recycling some hits, whether intentional or "accidental".

while yes, i have seen many times you guys post screenshots of peace proposals or messages asking to be sure they can leave the war peacefully or secretly, you cant have that many people in KON doing it and still have KON in the war. so good luck and good job IFS, GK, DGAF, and anyone else still fighting for the good guys, cause apparently either most or all of KON is just here for our looks now (oops a lil bit biased there :p)

the messages asking in PM for peace or to be sure they can leave the war and not be burned still typically make me the most suspicious, because that leaves 1 of 2 options
    1- its a fake
    2- the person writing it is a dumb ***.

the reason those are the options is because if you said they could leave the war peacefully before, and it was a lie, how does them PMing a request to you make it any less of a lie, or prevent you from lying again? not to mention logic says you guys need to focus on hitting enemies and not waste fire power else where, and if you do break the agreement then they have no reason to stay out of the war. so any PM of the sort is from an idiot.

the reason option number 1 exists is because i really hope, and give humanity the benefit of the doubt, that not that many people can be that plain stupid. it seems more likely that you could send a PM from an alt or have someone not on the KON side of the war do it to harm our moral, verses someone actually writing it

and the peace proposals could easily be made by warring the same alliance and having them send peace proposals.

so again, it is possible it is all real, however im guessing the number of times this actually happens is exaggerated, and even if its not, that typically means we are losing the idiots or the dead weight, so not to much of a loss at all :)

over all, only you guys posting any "proof" no matter how real, can know exactly how much is true, exaggeration, or flat out lie. however i will not believe everything you guys say, when (as i said earlier) everyone always tries to look their best while making everyone else look weak and ready to collapse.

edit: CLIFFS
    -you guys post that kind of thing of people or alliances leaving the war way to often for me to believe every case
    -never posting names or groups makes every incident seem suspicious
    -im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt every now and then since sides do tend to exaggerate their success, but im hoping you guys dont make it all up
    -the kind of PMs you had in the original post make me the most suspicious because the only logical choices i see is that they are fake or from someone whose IQ is lower then the number of donuts they can eat in 1 sitting
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
    edited 05.08.2015

Uhhh, Ive posted most of them lol You were away for some of them, but feel free to look them up...
    Also, not here whining at all. Not desperate at all. We are offering a way out... just like ALL your sides 30940325293534209-3427052734057-32734-53-34287 messages to our players and subs.. we just prefer it to do here than by phone hotline ; )

Lulzy screen I was sent today:
    364e1c87670ef2901993829be91dfa42.png

Ohh how the Kingdom Crumbles....
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
    edited 05.08.2015
    You act like theres some righteous fight to be fought. This is a damn game. Play it. You are on that side. Im on this side. Right/wrong, its all perspective. Enjoy the game. Cry less; Play more. No one feeds me a thing. I enjoy what im doing. Its fun trying to find troops in your castles. 90% are empty 95% of the time (theres a useless stat for ya andrew). When you find some, its very exciting. We're talkin' full-on nerd boners. Im going to bed now. Enjoy your foruming.
  • edited 05.08.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Uhhh, Ive posted most of them lol You were away for some of them, but feel free to look them up...
    Also, not here whining at all. Not desperate at all. We are offering a way out... just like ALL your sides 30940325293534209-3427052734057-32734-53-34287 messages to our players and subs.. we just prefer it to do here than by phone hotline ;)

Lulzy screen I was sent today:
    364e1c87670ef2901993829be91dfa42.png

Ohh how the Kingdom Crumbles....

I dare anyone to call that screenshot fake.
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    edited 05.08.2015
    Johnny sounds like a bitch

ps. just from an unbiased neutral perspective
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

edited 05.08.2015
    You act like theres some righteous fight to be fought. This is a damn game. Play it. You are on that side. Im on this side. Right/wrong, its all perspective. Enjoy the game. Cry less; Play more. No one feeds me a thing. I enjoy what im doing. Its fun trying to find troops in your castles. 90% are empty 95% of the time (theres a useless stat for ya andrew). When you find some, its very exciting. We're talkin' full-on nerd boners. Im going to bed now. Enjoy your foruming.

So empty that we keep wiping your sides castles. You open too, (3 masses we did 2 weeks ago on your alliance was all open gates except for 6...) or FC, please stop acting as if you are on 24/7..unless you key share.

NO ONE who plays this game smart... leaves D intentionally just chilling in their castles with 120% cy commander bonuses with 5 waves roaring in.. lmao pls go. We play smart. Defend what needs to be defended.. and have wiped 3million doing so.

I'm quite proud of our accomplishments. We aren't the ones spinning wheels. Have a good night : )
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
  • ZombieMaster (US1)ZombieMaster (US1) Posts: 881
    edited 05.08.2015
    The desperation is shining bright with all the telemarketing calls KoN has to make to recruit, the using the gift peddler when recruiting... it shines of desperation. -Mad mnight

1561_Ursula_40_detail.jpg

@ Misc & 1 Merger Left:

b4b7fb9a580ebd9e725ad6f2a091-is-hollywood-a-propaganda-machine.jpg

I am embarrassed for you guys...
    lcfzPzG.png
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    edited 05.08.2015
    thank you sir

billdo09 @ usa 1

edited 05.08.2015
    catapult.jpg

didnt know zombies could have emotions
    #ReviveLexx
  • We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 05.08.2015
    What the heck is this place? Whats going on?

We_Ner @ usa 1

• billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    edited 05.08.2015
    well hes a master so im sure has feelz and i dont know where i am either

billdo09 @ usa 1

• We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 05.08.2015
    lol. you try so hard. good show mnight. good show.

Is you last name really Romance??

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 05.08.2015
    lhhPsAN.gif
    edited 05.08.2015
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    hanzolo shows up?
    and there goes the neighborhood...
    #ReviveLexx
    edited 05.08.2015

Embarrassed for us..... says the KoN telemarketer... lol

001b66ab6d2701823090d75cb5cba007.png
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
Sign In to comment.