Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN Story of the Week..

mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
edited 09.08.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
So we always end up hearing what our side calls "the KoN story of the week". Lines that KoN uses to keep its subs engaged. It would appear that your subs are catching wind that its just another day, another line, another lie. This one rates up there with the "Tonights the Night!!!" speech.

So, you aren't going to hit much or post much bc you are planning to take us out by Christmas. You know... We've heard this before. Pretty sure it was last year...

a7e196836d1e40da98164e55d7557311.png

Note to subs: Another week, another story... how many more are you guys going to keep buying from KoN. Message us, and we can work out your exit. Talk to all the others that have. We know you fear retribution from KoN/GK, but really, you have seen the BR threads that we have dominated the past 3 months... you have nothing to fear.

Added note: You can call it a fake all you want, just like you guys do everything else. I really don't care. Those who are messaging us, and those who have been fed this line, are sharing and its giving us a great insight.
Post edited by mnight (US1) on
"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
"Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
"Property of MoP Crew"
"Sold to TM Crew"
"Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
"Uggs and Ipads Crew"
"Ersihoe Crew"
"Bishes do love winkies Crew"
"Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"

Comments

• JohnnyRomanceJohnnyRomance Posts: 254
    edited 04.08.2015
    lol. you try so hard. good show mnight. good show.
  • edited 04.08.2015
    LMAO at preparing some huge masses. KoN doesn't even hit anymore, except for negan/trollins.

I legit feel bad for the subs that fall for their lies.
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • edited 04.08.2015

Me too. Just like I feel bad for kids who grow up Amish... they have no idea how awesome the real world can be.
    edited 04.08.2015
    LMAO at preparing some huge masses. KoN doesn't even hit anymore, except for negan/trollins.

not gonna get too far into this. propaganda gonna propaganda. but i've seen it first hand while visiting KoN main and know this to be simply a fabrication. you can say it as often as you like, but it's still untrue. keep at it though, my forum warriors.
  • edited 04.08.2015
    not gonna get too far into this. propaganda gonna propaganda. but i've seen it first hand while visiting KoN main and know this to be simply a fabrication. you can say it as often as you like, but it's still untrue. keep at it though, my forum warriors.

really? is that why 18 out of 65 KoN Main members were in the all hits thread that was open for a week? were the other members just not playing? Obviously more than negan/trollins hit, but 95% of the hits that come from kon are from those two. It's truly pathetic

Inb4 excuse/deflection
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
  • TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 04.08.2015

Just because you call something untrue, doesn't make it untrue. How about you back that up with something concrete?

Before you deflect back to me, look at the battle report threads.
  • edited 04.08.2015
    Zombie has always been posting any 2k+ hit within what felt like 5 mins of it hitting us. He even made a thread for shit hits which backfired too. From what I have seen, there is not anymore than is being posted on the forums, at least versus TORCHERERS.

Don't even bother replying Johnny, I won't be reading it. Don't bother explaining how ignoring a user on the forums works either. Seems like you've been fed a lot of KoNaid ever since you came back.

THE HAND AXE OF THE MISC

• YesIliftYesIlift Posts: 102
    edited 04.08.2015
    Zombie also has a nasty habit of recycling Negan hits. Something he's been called out on in multiple occasions lol

Something we've never had to resort to in order to keep our allies in the game :3
    YesIlift @ usa 1
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 04.08.2015
    Interesting Post.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• clintrich (US1)clintrich (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    edited 04.08.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    So we always end up hearing what our side calls "the KoN story of the week". Lines that KoN uses to keep its subs engaged. It would appear that your subs are catching wind that its just another day, another line, another lie. This one rates up there with the "Tonights the Night!!!" speech.

So, you aren't going to hit much or post much bc you are planning to take us out by Christmas. You know... We've heard this before. Pretty sure it was last year...

a7e196836d1e40da98164e55d7557311.png

Note to subs: Another week, another story... how many more are you guys going to keep buying from KoN. Message us, and we can work out your exit. Talk to all the others that have. We know you fear retribution from KoN/GK, but really, you have seen the BR threads that we have dominated the past 3 months... you have nothing to fear.

Added note: You can call it a fake all you want, just like you guys do everything else. I really don't care. Those who are messaging us, and those who have been fed this line, are sharing and its giving us a great insight.
    Just an " think I've heard this before...lol..."Merry Christmas"...roflmao:p
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?137897-No-end-in-sight/page2&highlight=clintrich
    Clintrich @ usa 1
    edited 05.08.2015
    Zombie has always been posting any 2k+ hit within what felt like 5 mins of it hitting us. He even made a thread for shit hits which backfired too. From what I have seen, there is not anymore than is being posted on the forums, at least versus TORCHERERS.

Don't even bother replying Johnny, I won't be reading it. Don't bother explaining how ignoring a user on the forums works either. Seems like you've been fed a lot of KoNaid ever since you came back.

Here is a group of people that want to post their BS and dont want any dissenting opinion to reply. They even say as much in their posts. Shout it from the rooftops and hope no one replies. See what sticks.

Why dont you play the game and quit crying on here because subs wont quit like many of yours did. Its cheap... unbecoming.

"I feel sorry for KoN subs, blah blah blah." We can make our own decisions. I dont try to belittle MU for "blindly following" b/c who cares? I enjoy the fight and im sure many others do as well. I dont try to win on the forums. But you guys keep after it.

And to those claiming to not be getting hit: if you are good at hiding your troops, you wont get hit much. Who attacks empty castles? I know i wont unless desperate for certain sauces.

Reply; Dont reply. Who cares? Nothing any of us say matters. Take it in-game. Keep hiding those troops. Lol
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,365
    edited 05.08.2015
    Here is a group of people that want to post their BS and dont want any dissenting opinion to reply. They even say as much in their posts. Shout it from the rooftops and hope no one replies. See what sticks.

Why dont you play the game and quit crying on here because subs wont quit like many of yours did. Its cheap... unbecoming.

"I feel sorry for KoN subs, blah blah blah." We can make our own decisions. I dont try to belittle MU for "blindly following" b/c who cares? I enjoy the fight and im sure many others do as well. I dont try to win on the forums. But you guys keep after it.

And to those claiming to not be getting hit: if you are good at hiding your troops, you wont get hit much. Who attacks empty castles? I know i wont unless desperate for certain sauces.

Reply; Dont reply. Who cares? Nothing any of us say matters. Take it in-game. Keep hiding those troops. Lol

well at least the misc posts stats, while you just sit there and say I have been in kon main and i have seen first hand their attacks.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

edited 05.08.2015
    I wasnt taking screenshots or doing the book keeping while i was there.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,365
    edited 05.08.2015
    I wasnt taking screenshots or doing the book keeping while i was there.

ah too bad :( not that it matters since it seems like everyone calls even screenshots fake nowadays.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• edited 05.08.2015

Wow, I actually had to go get a drink because I could taste the salt through the screen while reading this post.
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    edited 05.08.2015
    Wow, I actually had to go get a drink because even my own mouth got salty after reading this post.

Salty? Perhaps. But this war is the most fun ive had playing this game.
  • GodsNoblemanGodsNobleman Posts: 611
    edited 05.08.2015

Ya I agree with "don't tell our subs what to do" but then you proceed to say MU blindly follows main.

Pot calling back the kettle...
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
    edited 05.08.2015
    Ya I agree with "don't tell our subs what to do" but then you proceed to say MU blindly follows main.

Pot calling back the kettle...

Reread what i wrote. Comprehend what i wrote. Then you can edit your post.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 05.08.2015
    I was hoping to see something juicy, lol.

But after reading it, I'm left thinking whoever wrote it pushed things just a tad too far with the 'retribution' bit.

I mean, I can't recall anyone from your side burning people after they've left this war, have you?

But still, nice set up for a thread. You guys do your job well :)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • GodsNoblemanGodsNobleman Posts: 611
    edited 05.08.2015
    Reread what i wrote. Comprehend what i wrote. Then you can edit your post.
    Didn't see the don't, apologies.

Either way, main does say that, so I guess what I previously wrote applies to them...
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
Sign In to comment.