Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

War Hits [Discussion]

Comments

• TheGoodGuy32TheGoodGuy32 Posts: 185
    edited 25.07.2015
    DeQuandre wrote: »

I'll leave the propoganda up to you guys, the professionals at KoN who not only blinded your subs, but coerced them. I don't do propaganda, I speak truth and I show evidence for it. Only evidence you guys ever showed only pointed right back at you guys lol. Do you not recall Geoloops screenshots? Hopefully you won't jump over that like your buddies.

Me shitting on your alliance with factual evidence is the best press? Wow, glad to hear that.

Lack of arguments? Did you also jump over this forum and read only what the people from your side who quote one sentence out of an entire post say? Cool.

Now onto the "bought players".

I want you to think closely about this, ok? Not too much to ask.

VKT.
    Know him, right? Him and all of their little bunch? LMP, denkiller, John, Kevbo? Of course you do.

Now, do you know who they are?
    Of course you do. They were arguably the greatest players of HIVE main. VKT and denkiller were the real heav heavy hitters, and Kevbo ran their defense. No secret why you'd want them. Better you guys have them than MISC/FT, right? Well..answer this.

Why would anyone who so openly hated every single thing about you guys join your alliance?

Let's run through what is known here.

John, while in FT, hit a KoN sub, (I think Wrath/whatever their name was). So naturally, they retaliated against him and him only, as KoN and FT were allies at the time. Now, some more attacks came in from the sub. Then 30x got hit by KoN main, most likely by Segel. Hit in fire with a very quick horn and Segel is the closest one to 30 from KoN main in fire. Several saw the hit. VKT thought 30 got hit from an RV. He wasn't, but naturally VKT got mad that a one off mistake attack earned hits on FT from multiple people. So what did VKT do? He attacked back. He refused to let KoN do something out of line. And what happened? He was told to leave FT by KoN. Just quickly throwing this in here, either before or after he was forced to leave, he was literally forced out. His account was taken and moved out of the alliance, whenever he tried to log in, he'd get booted off. Sound familiar. What happened afterwards? He left the alliance so that FT wouldn't have to go to war with KoN. He went to DGAF then came back for a day, and I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot of him say "fuck them", "them" being KoN. Then the war comes around, and you guys have cycled in more than 10 ex-HIVE players, including VKT and all of them. How? Did you guys freak them out so bad they had no choice? Are they themselves even running their accounts?

I gotta say I want answers. Seems strange how off the bat you guys cycled in these players so quickly when the war began.

mediumdownload.php?file=1363863597925139587.GIF

Nh7x443.gif
  • dragon21 (US1)dragon21 (US1) Posts: 289
    edited 25.07.2015
    ^ Lmao.......
    hannibal-a-team.jpg
  • FrankUser87FrankUser87 Posts: 35
    edited 25.07.2015
    FrankUser87 @ usa 1
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    edited 25.07.2015
    How so? Proving CaptainRTard over there wrong? Lmao.

How soon until you guys contact him to stop making a fool out of himself and Neph?

Or are you guys him?

Lol bunch of butthurt phaggots.

Kingdom of Phaggots
    Cesspool of Neph
    Kingdom of HIVE
    Kingdom of subs/Ex-HIVE
    Cesspool of HIVE?

Still waiting on your guys' name change, ya know, after "cycling/merging", buying people out and all that. Your alliance makes all this fuss about two mergers on the other side....you guys have had subs and allies merging since day one.

Seems youre butthurt since all you've done is trashtalk and no actual arguments. Most of your "insults" are those of a 12 yr on call of duty. The second you start throwing in insults into an argument it becomes invalid.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
    edited 25.07.2015
    geniusguy wrote: »
    Seems youre butthurt since all you've done is trashtalk and no actual arguments. Most of your "insults" are those of a 12 yr on call of duty. The second you start throwing in insults into an argument it becomes invalid.

stupid gon stupid
    edited 25.07.2015
    stupid gon stupid

Ah man you done got me there
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 25.07.2015
    you guys should spend more time argueing im sure itll win the war
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
    edited 25.07.2015
    you guys should spend more time argueing im sure itll win the war

Raz these are some serious arguments going on here they always are when theyre about a game.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) US1 Posts: 388
    edited 25.07.2015
    :) Can't read either?

Beautiful, I'll open up a school just for KoN.

Seems like a mistake he accidently wrote and didn't catch. Lol
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
    edited 25.07.2015
    geniusguy wrote: »
    Raz these are some serious arguments going on here they always are when theyre about a game.

post some of your videos- everyone will be left speachless by how ...interesting they are

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

• KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 25.07.2015
    if the misc spent as much time on the game VS forum they would've won a long time ago,lmao all i see is them bringing up a point and their ally agreeing/backing up and when a Kon/ifs/gk/etc etc player argues it they all gang up on one player cramming their point down your throat,forums are a lost cause,majority on here try to make themselves feel better by bringing up stuff that doesnt matter?lesbihonest nobody said HEY misc said Kon's a meanie stinky face !! LETS FLIP SIDES!!
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 25.07.2015
    ayyy Kon/GK/IFS/TUF wheres our youtube videos?too busy hitting these misc/DT remains?

lets keep in mind IFS/TUF dont post reports and manatee hasnt been on forums as much,and zombies been too busy pulling in 100 mil loot so hang onto that shred of hope of winning a couple of hitboards

keepin it on the real nomesayin
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
    edited 25.07.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    if the misc spent as much time on the game VS forum they would've won a long time ago,lmao all i see is them bringing up a point and their ally agreeing/backing up and when a Kon/ifs/gk/etc etc player argues it they all gang up on one player cramming their point down your throat,forums are a lost cause,majority on here try to make themselves feel better by bringing up stuff that doesnt matter?lesbihonest nobody said HEY misc said Kon's a meanie stinky face !! LETS FLIP SIDES!!

keenanxbox

advanced

New Hampshire

​1,526

edited 25.07.2015
    ayyy Kon/GK/IFS/TUF wheres our youtube videos?too busy hitting these misc/DT remains?

lets keep in mind IFS/TUF dont post reports and manatee hasnt been on forums as much,and zombies been too busy pulling in 100 mil loot so hang onto that shred of hope of winning a couple of hitboards

keepin it on the real nomesayin

You know this potato is rustled when he needs to post back to back to try to express his weak and irrelevant talking points from his masters

keepin on the real... just lol
  • dragon21 (US1)dragon21 (US1) Posts: 289
    edited 25.07.2015
    this thread is like:

18s40ig5jj81yjpg.jpg
    hannibal-a-team.jpg
  • Tempus3Tempus3 Posts: 451
    edited 25.07.2015

Been on the forums 417 days, has 1,527 posts, equals to a little over 3 posts a day average.

I am willing to bet that you have more posts than battles fought on your highest rated commander.

You sir, are an applejacker.
    "Kon family is full of ass holes on their high horses."
    - Kleenexbox, The Official KoN Cheerleader

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file