Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of misfortune

VitiferVitifer Posts: 52
edited 23.07.2015 in Players ask Players
The Wheel of Misfortune is absolute shite - My advice to you all is to boycott it completely...

Let's take a look at what unwanted crap it gives...

Green/purple pieces of equipment... total waste of time as they'll all be deleted
Resources - Who needs these when you're looting on the Nomads, RBs, and towers?
Coins... ok... a few of you may need these
VIP points.... who needs these when you're maxed with them
VIP time... who needs this when you have 800+ days already
Tools... who needs stupid snappers (crocs) when you use Fire Moats?

I could go on but am banging my head against GGS office walls... they never listen to those that play the game anyway. The lunatics have definitely taken over the asylum...

GGS if you bother reading the feedback that is given perhaps you would listen to your paying customers instead of shafting us all the time

NOMADS... Yet again GGS have stitched us up again with their ever-increasing excuses...

Wake up you bunch of morons before you have no one left to fleece, and play your game
Post edited by Vitifer on
Vitifer @ en 1

Comments

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 23.07.2015
    Non-Ruby buying players can use the VIP time.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 23.07.2015
    this came to my mind straight away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4_bwHV1X0
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 23.07.2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 23.07.2015
    oh wow i just done the wheel 5 times and each time i landed on the res one each time what nonsense such a joke
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 23.07.2015
    Oh yeah, GGE? <This guy <This guy right here <He beat the system. He got the jackpot WITHOUT RUBIES!!! ON A FREE SPIN at that!!

I have 115 tickets stockpiled. I will only spend them the day this stupid pointless update comes out just to rub it in your faces.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 23.07.2015
    Oh yeah, GGE? <This guy <This guy right here <He beat the system. He got the jackpot WITHOUT RUBIES!!! ON A FREE SPIN at that!!

I have 115 tickets stockpiled. I will only spend them the day this stupid pointless update comes out just to rub it in your faces.

I don't even do the wheel, it is a total waste of time.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

edited 23.07.2015
    I don't even do the wheel, it is a total waste of time.

Free stuff is free stuff. And with 115 tickets that's a lotta free. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 23.07.2015
    oh wow i just done the wheel 5 times and each time i landed on the res one each time what nonsense such a joke

Look on the bright side: I got 550 rubies from the mystery chest!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 23.07.2015
    Look on the bright side: I got 550 rubies from the mystery chest!

Same. 550 from WoF jackpot lvl 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 23.07.2015
    Tru Dat ^^^^
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 23.07.2015
    Free stuff is free stuff. And with 115 tickets that's a lotta free. :D

It is less about free things and more i don't support it.

I got lots and lots of tickets, i could sit not doing it for a year have 10k tickets and it would still be so rigged i wouldn't be able to get the WoF cmdr/cast probably.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file