Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE Logic Thread

2»

Comments

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    edited 23.07.2015
    - Midevel time but can invent ruby powered ZPM to operate stargate for instantaneous spy.
    - Your troops can be hospitalized indefinitely (inside cryogenic capsule).
    - Insta ruby tools as long as you have nuff ruby.
    - Feeding fire with wood will extinguish it.
    - When you receive troops bonus for your faction while your camp being occupied by enemy, they will betray you when your friend try to liberate your camp by fighting for the occupier.
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 23.07.2015
    Some guy5 wrote: »
    Soldiers throw away amazing tools at waves with only 1 soldier and a tool can only be used once despite being a physical object that you're not exactly just going to bin after using.

haha! yes. we throw the stones off the top of the castle wall, and instead of going down and bringing them back to the top of the wall again we **Make New Rocks** and carry those up.

My favorite image has always been the horse-riding wolves who climb ladders while carrying shield walls. terrifying. burn from space
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 23.07.2015
    You can automatically skip buildings and use time skips. 8|
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 23.07.2015
    Herald, the one for the Khan event, changed his outfit in less than 2 seconds when you switch menu's from the main menu to the prize menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 23.07.2015
    Horses go significantly faster if you feed them rubies.

Buildings built entirely with rubies look like they are built with commone building materials.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 23.07.2015
    Stone towers with tiles are flammable apparently. Unless the level five walls and towers have tiles made of coal in which case the person who planned out the castle should really see a doctor of something.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Snake Plissken (US1)Snake Plissken (US1) US1 Posts: 834
    edited 23.07.2015
    http://prntscr.com/7w5c5v

Not only are most players having their Nomads reset when they logout... check this out.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 23.07.2015
    Identical events and wars are running over and over again
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 24.07.2015
    Korea hates us Aussies for some reason. :/
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • edited 24.07.2015
    True GGE logic:

GGS was smart enough NOT to make a N. Korea Server.
  • Tammy999Tammy999 Posts: 112
    edited 24.07.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    True GGE logic:

GGS was smart enough NOT to make a N. Korea Server.
    That's quite inconsiderate. What if Kim wanted to play?
    Tammy999 @ en 1
  • edited 24.07.2015
    Tammy999 wrote: »
    That's quite inconsiderate. What if Kim wanted to play?

you sure kim would want to play? hes to busy eating swiss cheese and executing people
    edited 24.07.2015
    you sure kim would want to play? hes to busy eating swiss cheese and executing people
    Supreme leaders fat enough. Maybe if he spent all his money on rubies GGS wouldn't give whales so much of an advantage.
    Tammy999 @ en 1
  • edited 24.07.2015
    Tammy999 wrote: »
    Supreme leaders fat enough. Maybe if he spent all his money on rubies GGS wouldn't give whales so much of an advantage.

and there'd be a new player pyamind

NPCs
    Non-Buyers
    Average Buyers
    Heavy Buyers
    Ruby Whales
    KIM JONG-UN!
    edited 24.07.2015
    and there'd be a new player pyamind

NPCs
    Non-Buyers
    Average Buyers
    Heavy Buyers
    Ruby Whales
    KIM JONG-UN!
    And they created a new glory title called "Supreme Leader" Just for him.
    Tammy999 @ en 1
    edited 24.07.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    Admin+looking+for+ideas+for+items_4b4ca3_4722282.jpg
    I knew it!
    Tammy999 @ en 1
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    edited 24.07.2015
    buildings that you buy with rubies are not made from rubies
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • edited 24.07.2015
    A deadly storm happens every month (in the storm islands)
  • destroyer41103 (US1)destroyer41103 (US1) US1 Posts: 213
    edited 27.07.2015
    a level 1 stone quarry takes only wood to make when it has a stone roof
    destroyer41103 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file