Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomads level

2»

Comments

• emmy56 (NL1)emmy56 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    edited 22.07.2015
    Barnacleez wrote: »
    This is an English Forum. If you don't speak English well, you shouldn't be here!!!

1 - Respect Others

Do not aim your frustration at other community members e.g. through your comments and the content that you share within this community.
    Sharp , factual criticism is welcome, but not abusive criticism or attacks on people in a derogatory form.
    Posts or comments that are written with the aim of attacking other members because of their spelling, exposing their spelling or grammatical errors are not welcome.
    Not everyone speaks the same language . So please remember that the person you criticize , may not have mastered your mother tongue.

rule nr. 1 community guidelines
    emmy56 @ nl 1
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 226
    edited 22.07.2015
    same here its all from the start,not 1 ruby i will waist on this crap!,gge sort out this or you loose lots of rubyplayers... secondly to all haters (read my careface) =)
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 23.07.2015
    emmy56 wrote: »
    1 - Respect Others

Do not aim your frustration at other community members e.g. through your comments and the content that you share within this community.
    Sharp , factual criticism is welcome, but not abusive criticism or attacks on people in a derogatory form.
    Posts or comments that are written with the aim of attacking other members because of their spelling, exposing their spelling or grammatical errors are not welcome.
    Not everyone speaks the same language . So please remember that the person you criticize , may not have mastered your mother tongue.

rule nr. 1 community guidelines
    Another rule- This is an English Forum.

BTW- About the whole Nomads issue- contact Support, or they won't know about your problem.
    Click here to e-mail Support about the bug.
    ALSO check my Bug Fix Guide in Tips & Tricks.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 226
    edited 23.07.2015
    yet anohter thing,as we northern people tick the button inside the game we are directed here,so i think its an english spoken forum,not an english forum =)
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 23.07.2015
    You seems to doesn't understand that I don't need your reponse without a substantive answer.
    You think that denigrate other people makes you a better person, let me tell you it only makes you look like an "arrogant prick".

I think you have a switch that says not to listen to forum rules, considering you just broke another one. 'prick' is a swear word. There are kids on here, act slightly mature?

If you cannot follow the rules don't post. It's pretty simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 23.07.2015
    mojalexa wrote: »
    you dont help at all
    this is not part of forum for haters like you
    be tolerate to others, all cant be perfect like you

and if you didnt see, we have problem with Nomads, you ruin this post
    just dont wrote here if not conected with Nomads

Not a problem for me actually, currently at rank 11 and Nomads aren't resetting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 23.07.2015
    emmy56 wrote: »
    'good' English is a relative term. I perfectly understood what Papagaaieflats meant. But than again, I'm Dutch also;-))
    But I still don't like the undertone of your replies. c'est le ton qui fait la musique.
    This Forum is English only.
    Any other languages can and will be ignored.
    While I do speak German, I speak English quite well, and as such, I use this Forum.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• MrEricMrEric Posts: 16
    edited 23.07.2015
    The rule is you post in English. There is no rule about it have to be flawless English. The OP may not use proper grammar, but half-intelligent english speaking person would have understood the gist of his post.

I remember even CM (when I played over a year ago) at one point stated that mocking someone grammar is condoned by them. Not everyone speak English natively, heck half of American may not even be able to use grammar properly.

@Barnacleez & @swag, whai yu med?
    MrEric @ usa 1
  • papegaaienflatspapegaaienflats Posts: 16
    edited 23.07.2015
    Barnacleez wrote: »
    Another rule- This is an English Forum.

BTW- About the whole Nomads issue- contact Support, or they won't know about your problem.
    Click here to e-mail Support about the bug.
    ALSO check my Bug Fix Guide in Tips & Tricks.

Who wrote in an other language then English? Maybe bad English however it was English not a word Dutch.
    So you and your other Us-friend with all your experience do not respect forumrules.
    papegaaienflats @ nl 1
  • papegaaienflatspapegaaienflats Posts: 16
    edited 23.07.2015
    If you discover problems or game errors, enter them here

So deer Barnacleez you are wrong again.
    This is the place to be if there are game problems.
    papegaaienflats @ nl 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 23.07.2015
    Guys,

Just because someone isn't as good at speaking English as you (it's not everyones native language), doesn't give you the right to abuse them for it. Please respect each other, regardless of someone elses mastery of a language.

Regarding the issue with the Nomads, we're currently investigating the problem and will get back to you as soon as we have more info!

Regards,

Steve.
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 23.07.2015
    lol, i want blade coast, enough freaking nomads-_-

lol my sources tell me that beri is next ;)
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • pcsurgeon (NL1)pcsurgeon (NL1) Posts: 361
    edited 23.07.2015
    Game is currently in Maintenance mode to address the Nomads issue.... hopefully....
    Please read these reviews of GoodGame Studios....
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.goodgamestudios.com#

http://prntscr.com/8me5a5

This forum hardly works properly... We want the old one back!!
  • sir-g2sir-g2 Posts: 25
    edited 23.07.2015
    HI CM

same thing happens with my nomads last night make them max level but when i login today morning they reset again 81 :(
    sir-g @ en 1
  • manasruler3manasruler3 Posts: 100
    edited 23.07.2015
    yes...i hope it is, and i also hope it doesnt take too long :/
    manasruler @ in 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file