Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Traveling knights being so hard to get

Me and many other members of my alliance are finding it difficult to get those travelers we attack rbs for hours and only get 1 piece it seems to be at the end as well i just want to ask gg to make the drop rate for relic pieces to be uped a bit if u know what i mean we lose more guys then we get its just not worth it at some points some people stay up so late and get so far but give up due to the limited time we have im not spending rubys on a relic piece thats just insane
Post edited by dark ninja 336 (US1) on
dark ninja 336 @ usa 1

Comments

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 22.07.2015
    Me and many other members of my alliance are finding it difficult to get those travelers we attack rbs for hours and only get 1 piece it seems to be at the end as well i just want to ask gg to make the drop rate for relic pieces to be uped a bit if u know what i mean we lose more guys then we get its just not worth it at some points some people stay up so late and get so far but give up due to the limited time we have im not spending rubys on a relic piece thats just insane

GGS rigged the travelers so you have to buy the pieces.

There have been multiple ppl in my alliance who will attack in upwards of 50-60 towers during those travelers and get literally only 1-2 pieces, it is bull

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• bobjoerock (US1)bobjoerock (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 22.07.2015
    i get all the piece until the last 2 and can never find them
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 22.07.2015
    Don't worry you can get them from WoR.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • edited 22.07.2015
    bobjoerock wrote: »
    i get all the piece until the last 2 and can never find them

lol exactly what happened to me yesterday :(
  • Kali.gamerKali.gamer Posts: 143
    edited 22.07.2015
    Just attack level 1 rbs lol
    They acutally give you pieces
    I was hacked. I was blamed. By friends. By people i knew for a long time. 5 were hacked. 5 are gone. 5 will not remain. 15 ruby outposts gone forever. 25 castles POless. I was a victim, and yet people are able to blame a victim? The world we live in is corrupt. To those reading this of whom may of been affected. Think. If i were the hacker, why would i hurt my friends? Why would I Hurt Myself......

Kali.Gamer
    Gok
    Sadequain
    Nester04
    Lord Besi
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 23.07.2015
    Kali.gamer wrote: »
    Just attack level 1 rbs lol
    They acutally give you pieces

Spamming quantity over strategising quality. Seems legit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 23.07.2015
    I got the first 9 (it takes 10 to complete the relic iirc) in about 12 rcbs (around level 4-5). After that it took another 12 to get the last one. It does seem very rigged indeed. Also, Desire Sensor is real in every game I play so I could have broken it on accident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 226
    edited 23.07.2015
    yep its rigged allright,dont waist your time on them...its been changed defently,tho in winter its fairly easy to get the map pieces,its not rigged so hard (yet)
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • longshankslongshanks Posts: 934
    edited 23.07.2015

How many barons do you have in green? I have 30+ that are above level 41 and many that are 77+.

The pieces are much easier to get when the barons are not level 15-25.

There have been multiple ppl in my alliance who will attack in upwards of 50-60 towers during those travelers and get literally only 1-2 pieces, it is bull

Your problem is that you need higher level barons. How many do you have that are 41+?
    4/23/2014: GGS realizes that this player and customer won't drink the kool-aid.

**the rule of 3** GGS usually gets it right on the 3rd try. Be patient.

Be careful if you speak the truth, your post might get deleted by a moderator.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeroSwifty (US1)HeroSwifty (US1) Posts: 310
    edited 23.07.2015

I hit level 14 towers and i get all my pieces.... unless you dont hit rbc....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file