Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomads level

papegaaienflatspapegaaienflats Posts: 16
edited 23.07.2015 in Technical Assistance
Thanks GGE

I had all the nomads today on level 85 I can start again right now because it is now level 81 again.
I also really want to say thanks for the travelling knights 30 tries ( between level 35 and 57 )for the last piece and nothing?
Is it the meaning that we all get sick off the game?
Post edited by papegaaienflats on
papegaaienflats @ nl 1

Comments

• swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 22.07.2015
    Can you elaborate? I have no idea what you're talking about, it looks like a Google Translate post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • papegaaienflatspapegaaienflats Posts: 16
    edited 22.07.2015
    Is it your thing to react on the english off everyone?
    I'm very curious how your Dutch is?
    If your Dutch is better then your English continue if not please don't respond to my posts please , thank you.
    papegaaienflats @ nl 1
  • mojalexa (INT2)mojalexa (INT2) Posts: 31
    edited 22.07.2015
    same here
    2 hours ago i have 4 Nomad camps with lvl 85
    was log of from game and when back all camps are again lvl 81 ????

and its not display bug, becose skip time is 10-15 minuts again and average Khan tablets are 50 :(

nice work GGS
    mojalexa @ WWW 2
    edited 22.07.2015
    Is it your thing to react on the english off everyone?
    I'm very curious how your Dutch is?
    If your Dutch is better then your English continue if not please don't respond to my posts please , thank you.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression this was an English only forum. Oh wait, it is. If you don't speak good English then why are you here?
  • emmy56 (NL1)emmy56 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    edited 22.07.2015
    so in your opinion only native speakers can post on this forum?? Nice attitude.
    emmy56 @ nl 1
  • DemonslotDemonslot Posts: 7
    edited 22.07.2015
    My nomad lvl reset to 81 as well... I can save my rubies by not bothering with nomads this time
    Demonslot @ en 1
    edited 22.07.2015
    emmy56 wrote: »

Nope, I never said that actually. I just think you should be able to speak it clearly so other people can actually understand you. I mean I did say "good" English, not perfect. Read my post and actually think about it before you try to call me out on something.
  • emmy56 (NL1)emmy56 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    edited 22.07.2015
    Nope, I never said that actually. I just think you should be able to speak it clearly so other people can actually understand you. I mean I did say "good" English, not perfect. Read my post and actually think about it before you try to call me out on something.

'good' English is a relative term. I perfectly understood what Papagaaieflats meant. But than again, I'm Dutch also;-))
    But I still don't like the undertone of your replies. c'est le ton qui fait la musique.
    emmy56 @ nl 1
    edited 22.07.2015
    I'm sorry, I was under the impression this was an English only forum. Oh wait, it is. If you don't speak good English then why are you here?

I asked you a question?
    Is your Dutch better then my English? If not then please don't respond at my posts.
    Thank you.
    papegaaienflats @ nl 1
    edited 22.07.2015
    I asked you a question?
    Is your Dutch better then my English? If not then please don't respond at my posts.
    Thank you.

You don't seem to understand that my Dutch doesn't matter when this forum's purpose is to service English playing GGE players.
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 22.07.2015
    lol, i want blade coast, enough freaking nomads-_-

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

edited 22.07.2015
    You don't seem to understand that my Dutch doesn't matter when this forum's purpose is to service English playing GGE players.

you dont help at all
    this is not part of forum for haters like you
    be tolerate to others, all cant be perfect like you

and if you didnt see, we have problem with Nomads, you ruin this post
    just dont wrote here if not conected with Nomads
    mojalexa @ WWW 2
    edited 22.07.2015

You seems to doesn't understand that I don't need your reponse without a substantive answer.
    You think that denigrate other people makes you a better person, let me tell you it only makes you look like an "arrogant prick".
    papegaaienflats @ nl 1
  • ruud058 (NL1)ruud058 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 8
    edited 22.07.2015
    Well we can talk as much as we like, I just hope GGS/GGE sees this thread and does something about it. My level 90 nomads are gone (for the second time).
    Waiting for their response.
    ruud058 @ nl 1
  • luanbaxhakuluanbaxhaku Posts: 18
    edited 22.07.2015
    I thing it is Bug as usual after every Upgrade the GGE is doing we suffer something out of that same happened to all of my alliance level as soon as you reach Level 85 they reset top default Level 81
    or this may be that is happening to 1 or 2 servers that they have some kind of the bug in there.
    Hope that GGE reacts quick and solves this problem because it is not right to start from the beginning every time you log in and out
    luanbaxhaku @ WWW 2
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 22.07.2015
    emmy56 wrote: »
    This is an English Forum. If you don't speak English well, you shouldn't be here!!!
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

edited 22.07.2015
    Barnacleez wrote: »
    This is an English Forum. If you don't speak English well, you shouldn't be here!!!

I hope GGE can tell me when you are allowed to post over here, where and when do we have to make our tests?

The arrogance is revolting.
    papegaaienflats @ nl 1
    edited 22.07.2015
    Barnacleez wrote: »

will you find another section and talk about english on forum

can you haters let us to solve issue with Nomads

this is post about Nomads and if you dont have nothing to say smart about Nomads or any info about them, please stay silent and let others to use this forum for proper things
    mojalexa @ WWW 2
  • luanbaxhakuluanbaxhaku Posts: 18
    edited 22.07.2015
    if you do not like it how he speaks English then do not bother to reply simply let him talk as good as hi can you go on the other forum and use your perfect English as much as you can he was expressing his concern regarding Nomads so either you say something about them or feel free to reply any ware you want except in here.
    tray to respect every one
    luanbaxhaku @ WWW 2
  • Mover (NL1)Mover (NL1) Posts: 1
    edited 22.07.2015
    i dutch but im gonna try this anyway

this how i understand the bug as it is right now
    once you fire is out (the camp has no fire) by normal way so dont use those time speed up things
    and you hit the button to spy the camp, it will reset to level 81 again

hope GGE will fix this quick !
    Mover @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file