Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Additional commander and Equipment storage suggestion

Do you loot a lot and always seem to have your equipment storage full? or maybe you're a gear hoarder like myself and keep the stuff that's really not even good enough to replace what you already have but it's good, so why smith it or sell it....

Additional storage slots should be added to the game, something in the kings market kinda like the maps maybe, and the market barrow increase, starts at a low price to get maybe 5 or 10 extra storage slots so you don't max on gear as easy and the price goes up every time you purchase the next level, eventually it will max at for say 50 extra slots, which would be super helpful if you're attacking and looting a lot or like I said, maybe a gear hoarder.

Now what are you gonna do with all this extra gear you have?

This is where the additional commanders come in to play, now we know there is rental commanders, but those are only a one time use, so why not add in additional commanders you can also purchase and equip your own gear to rather than a rental commander, but of course not completely removing the rental commanders, this again would work like the maps and the market barrow increase, it would start at a lower price for your first commander and slowly increase as you buy more and it would max at about the 10th commander you purchase, so not a lot of extra commanders so it's not too over-powered, but a fair amount. we know you can get extra commanders from the encampment, but even with the ability to have 23 commanders, I feel like a lot of you wouldn't mind buying some more, I know I for sure wouldn't.

Please, feel free to post problems you think there would be with this suggestion, or additional ideas.

**edit**
I'd also like to add that with heroes now being in the game, they take up extra storage space that is shared with your gear, so if you're getting a lot of heroes you're also losing space.
Post edited by covue89 (INT1) on

Comments

• swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 22.07.2015
    I love this idea, because from looting you could easily fund the rubies to fund the extra slots in both.

Support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Kali.gamerKali.gamer Posts: 143
    edited 22.07.2015
    I dont really find the point. Just forge new equipment :/
    I was hacked. I was blamed. By friends. By people i knew for a long time. 5 were hacked. 5 are gone. 5 will not remain. 15 ruby outposts gone forever. 25 castles POless. I was a victim, and yet people are able to blame a victim? The world we live in is corrupt. To those reading this of whom may of been affected. Think. If i were the hacker, why would i hurt my friends? Why would I Hurt Myself......

Kali.Gamer
    Gok
    Sadequain
    Nester04
    Lord Besi
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 22.07.2015
    BUMP BUMP BUMP

I like this

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 22.07.2015
    Kali.gamer wrote: »
    I dont really find the point. Just forge new equipment :/

yeah, I can go a whole week without having to forge/sell equipment. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file