Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

discrimination !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 22.07.2015
    You got me XD

But no I'm not saying that women are inferior.

good. now get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

joking, im not sexist in any way shape or form. i just know that im beter then everyone :p
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 22.07.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    i just know that im beter then everyone :p

Except for cats!!!
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 22.07.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    yep, exactly.

And Jack's always posting things like that.

Name one other and explain how they are the same. Also provide a quote so I can view my own post. Shame somebody else had to prove your point.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 22.07.2015
    Name one other and explain how they are the same. Also provide a quote so I can view my own post. Shame somebody else had to prove your point.

you just admitted you were wrong, lol. :D
    edited 22.07.2015
    Yes I did, I would be dumb to deny it. Unlike you I do not deny things when it is quite clear I'm being untruthful or wrong
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 22.07.2015
    Unlike you I do not deny things when it is quite clear I'm being untruthful or wrong

oh really? very ironic and interesting...

#community guidelines
    edited 22.07.2015
    oh, so you think you're better than everyone else?

How am I saying I'm better than everybody else?
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 22.07.2015
    How am I saying I'm better than everybody else?

don't change the quote of other people's posts Jack.

but for your information, you were saying that you admit when you're wrong and said that I don't, which is NOT true.
    edited 22.07.2015
    LOL

I did not change your quote you edited your comment. And yes you do deny things.
    mayO1xP.png
    edited 22.07.2015
    LOL

I did not change your quote you edited your comment. And yes you do deny things.

I'd deny that but then I would be denying things.
  • edited 22.07.2015
    I'd deny that but then I would be denying things.

you just said then that was the truth that you changed your post. and you just admitted you denied .

graycat, ever since sandravlc left your side, you've been doing worse and worse in these jollyjack vs graycat debates :p
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 22.07.2015
    Can't we just let this bad thread die? Why must there be some sort of dick measurement contest in EVERY thread. Quit being hormonal teenagers and just get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • seddy21seddy21 Posts: 20
    edited 22.07.2015
    no princess jollyjack for you today mate, pmsl discrimination tis a game my friend
    seddy21 @ en 1
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 22.07.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    you just said then that was the truth that you changed your post. and you just admitted you denied .

graycat, ever since sandravlc left your side, you've been doing worse and worse in these jollyjack vs graycat debates :p
    Maybe because now he has no allies except for Astra.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

edited 22.07.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »

I didn't say that.
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    It is still based off of the Medieval Ages, and there were no female leaders in the European realm

O.o ...
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    edited 22.07.2015
    let's turn this into a flame war then yay!!!

DON'T TURN IT INTO A FLAME WAR
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 22.07.2015
    seddy21 wrote: »
    no princess jollyjack for you today mate, pmsl discrimination tis a game my friend

^ True dat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 22.07.2015
    Then why are there only male titles

Back in the day, men were powerful and women were houskeepers.

Also, they would have to redo the entire quest line and that could not be made with a ruby purchase option so it won't happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 22.07.2015
    let's turn this into a flame war then yay!!!

DON'T TURN IT INTO A FLAME WAR

>This guy
    >This guy right here
    >He's winning life right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file