Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attack guides

MightyAce1 (GB1)MightyAce1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 17
edited 22.07.2015 in Players ask Players
Hi been looking for a guide on good attacking strategies. I understand about using the correct tools for the different defenses but in other war games u can layer your troops so the less expensive ones can be used as cannon fodder allowing the more powerful extra time to do greater damage.....
MightyAce1 @ en 1
Post edited by MightyAce1 (GB1) on

Comments

• jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 21.07.2015
    When I attack I usually send:

wave 1:

full ranged with enough breaching towers to negate all the wall plus 2 then rest of space is shield walls

wave 2:

full ranged with enough boulders to negate the moat and then shield walls

wave 3:

full melee with enough breaching towers to negate the wall and enough boulders to get rid of the moat.

following waves are mixed and no tools (maybe banners if you will get good glory)

EDIT: This is across both flanks. If you can take the middle do that too
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 21.07.2015
    There's no guide on how to do it, you just use ranged attackers with lots of mantlets really. :)
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 21.07.2015
    Depends a lot in your commander's moat and wall reduction.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 21.07.2015

wave 1:

full ranged with enough breaching towers to negate all the wall plus 2 then rest of space is shield walls

wave 2:

wave 3:

full melee with enough breaching towers to negate the wall and enough boulders to get rid of the moat.

following waves are mixed and no tools (maybe banners if you will get good glory)

Why 4th wave without tools???

That will not work I would take both flanks 80 melee/20 ranged, all pouring holes and 90/85/55 moat/30 wall castellan

Your attack setting depends on experience and power of player you attack, your commander, and how powerfull troops you have.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 21.07.2015
    Depends a lot in your commander's moat and wall reduction.

not really, ranged attack strength is the best EQ for commanders. :)
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 21.07.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    Just purchase Ruby Troops and throw them at things :)

^lol

(10char)
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
    edited 21.07.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    not really, ranged attack strength is the best EQ for commanders. :)

Well... I thought most people understand that and it is not needed to be mentioned... of course 90 ranged first then moat or wall.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 21.07.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    Just purchase Ruby Troops and throw them at things :)

Yeah buy cave soldiers and throw them at me without tools... You'll see
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    edited 21.07.2015
    Well... I thought most people understand that and it is not needed to be mentioned... of course 90 ranged first then moat or wall.

I'd rather have moat than wall, as I use more wall tools than moat tools anyways
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

edited 21.07.2015
    I'd rather have moat than wall, as I use more wall tools than moat tools anyways

Yes moat is better but harder to get high
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MightyAce1 (GB1)MightyAce1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 17
    edited 22.07.2015
    If there are no troops on one flank and none at the gate, 300 on the other flank and 600 in courtyard is it worth sending troops in on clear flank? I can only send 3 waves of 64 on flanks and 192 on gate and I assume the troops on the clear flank will make it to the courtyard adding to the troops that make it through the gate.
    Also is that not a bad setup to have as defense? Will it not allow the attacker an easy +30% at courtyard?
    MightyAce1 @ en 1
  • ParaREXXParaREXX Posts: 599
    edited 22.07.2015

wave 1:

wave 2:

wave 3:

not all ranged for wave 1, put 1 melee on each flank(and front), my tutors call it the X-Factor,

respect Bmanne
    @GGS

i provided you with all proof nesseary, yet you still claimed you are "investegating"

it speaks volumes to me about how you guys work.
    edited 22.07.2015
    MightyAce1 wrote: »
    If there are no troops on one flank and none at the gate, 300 on the other flank and 600 in courtyard is it worth sending troops in on clear flank? I can only send 3 waves of 64 on flanks and 192 on gate and I assume the troops on the clear flank will make it to the courtyard adding to the troops that make it through the gate.
    Also is that not a bad setup to have as defense? Will it not allow the attacker an easy +30% at courtyard?

use ur logic bro, what are u saying tho, noone talked about not hittin the fromt
    @GGS

i provided you with all proof nesseary, yet you still claimed you are "investegating"

edited 22.07.2015
    also when i'm done the mantel-ranged combo, i usually do gate and wall tools, some ppl just leave it
    @GGS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file