Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Im out

bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
edited 16.07.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
i have decided to leaving this game . i have lost interest in it and have lost time to play this game. ill share my opinions about this game quickly .yes this game is dangerously addictive. yes it is a cash sucker ( luckily i didn't fall in it). yes it is practically a pay to play game.and yes it is a sad that both kon and misc basically bought this game.my opinion to you all is watch the amount of time and cash you spend on this game.

stay safe, bossaholic
Post edited by bossaholic (US1) on
bossaholic @ usa 1

something

probably a burner account

Comments

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    edited 15.07.2015
    bye never saw you on the forums
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 15.07.2015
    Been nice knowing you Boss, have a great life, and congrats on being able to quit the stuff.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • edited 15.07.2015
    bye!........have fun in real life!
  • Optimuz PrimeOptimuz Prime Posts: 325
    edited 15.07.2015
    I know one thing. My turn is gonna come anytime now.
    Optimuz Prime @ YouGuessServer
  • Arcturus BArcturus B Posts: 124
    edited 16.07.2015
    Sad how much time we spend here instead of with our families.....
    Arcturus Black
    Once and Future King of Umbrella
  • Parc Clape (US1)Parc Clape (US1) Posts: 157
    edited 16.07.2015
    bossaholic wrote: »
    i have decided to leaving this game . i have lost interest in it and have lost time to play this game. ill share my opinions about this game quickly .yes this game is dangerously addictive. yes it is a cash sucker ( luckily i didn't fall in it). yes it is practically a pay to play game.and yes it is a sad that both kon and misc basically bought this game.my opinion to you all is watch the amount of time and cash you spend on this game.

stay safe, bossaholic

lol, me too a long while back. Might want to start thinking about getting away from all flashplayer games. Unless they plan on porting them over to a new platform, which I highly doubt they would do unless its a VERY popular game, you'll be SOL.

That is a problem with these FTP games. They don't have any kind of cap on what you can spend on it in regards to upgrading & account growth, so game balance is completely out the window. Its like being in a multiplayer game of Call of Duty where someone on the opposite team has a death machine permanently equipped as their primary weapon.

With what little time I have for gaming, I've been on Wartune at r2games. There's still the same exact issues since it is a FTP game, but at least I'm able to take breaks from the game and not end up losing anything. I'm on server S533 under the name Acetylide if any of you miscreants want to look me up for old times sake. =p
    Parc Clape
    Dream Team
    "Raise not thy flatulence in anger, lest the stink betray you!"" -Assgrym of Sewergrate Keep. -Year of the Glowing Turd
  • edited 16.07.2015
    Parc Clape wrote: »

lol, me too a long while back. Might want to start thinking about getting away from all flashplayer games. Unless they plan on porting them over to a new platform, which I highly doubt they would do unless its a VERY popular game, you'll be SOL.

That is a problem with these FTP games. They don't have any kind of cap on what you can spend on it in regards to upgrading & account growth, so game balance is completely out the window. Its like being in a multiplayer game of Call of Duty where someone on the opposite team has a death machine permanently equipped as their primary weapon.

With what little time I have for gaming, I've been on Wartune at r2games. There's still the same exact issues since it is a FTP game, but at least I'm able to take breaks from the game and not end up losing anything. I'm on server S533 under the name Acetylide if any of you miscreants want to look me up for old times sake. =p

wait, whats wartune like?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file