Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: 250 More Legend Levels!

Comments

• Ayan07Ayan07 Posts: 37
    edited 14.07.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    If this update is implemented, there would be no point in defending.

Veteran Horrors,

More Legendary levels,

while most non-ruby buyers are at the beginning still trying to get a bunch of granaries in their main.

lol. I understand your feelings bro but GGE dont :P
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • IamBlackIamBlack Posts: 3
    edited 14.07.2015
    Lol, ive gotta respect gge. They know how to work idiots into paying them thousands no matter what they update. They could make everything only doable by rubies, and they'd still have players making them rich while all they do is sit back in their chairs and program pixels into their accounts.
    IamBlack @ usa 1
  • rkkingrkking Posts: 83
    edited 14.07.2015
    longshanks wrote: »
    Sadly, there is nothing of value to comment about in this update.

However, I will tell you what should have been included.

Equipment Inventory
    • GGS has realized with many event rewards it is time to increase the size of the inventory
    • Inventory space for equipment will increase from 100 to 120 items
    • We apologize for taking so long to make this change happen

How about doubling it to 240? sick of that RED EXCLAMATION point getting all cocky with me!
    rkking @ en 1
  • 3rdknight (US1)3rdknight (US1) Posts: 150
    edited 14.07.2015
    dear ggs please look at the top legend levels there are 3 people max legend level now ik those are the people who pay for your vacations but CAN U FU**ing stop how about u focus on something else like better graphics or fixing glitches are making current updates better instead of adding new legend levels every week
    3rdknight - The WarKings, Proud non rubie player @ USA 1
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 14.07.2015
    Where is that bakery inflation update reversal I saw in one of these "update" threads a while ago? Still waiting..... </3
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • CultistCultist Posts: 9
    edited 14.07.2015
    Eh, they're only doing this for negan, troll, chalica, magiras, wat can ya do everyone?
    Cultist @ usa 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 14.07.2015
    rkking wrote: »
    How about doubling it to 240? sick of that RED EXCLAMATION point getting all cocky with me!

Yep, I have had to start deleting event equip now, one of my alliance has deleted 2 ram armours to make room for now FL and nomad equip! Come on GGE, we won't make the effort to win this equip if we have no where to store it and will end up deleting it.

And 120 is not enough, since we share it with heroes and I have 20 of those on their own.

Also how about a mannequin we can try new setups on? Storm islands castellan works for that, but a non active commander mannequin would be useful.

While we are on equip, how about some more event caste equip? to try and defend all this super comms.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 14.07.2015
    millwall97 wrote: »
    Where is that bakery inflation update reversal I saw in one of these "update" threads a while ago? Still waiting..... </3
    http://prntscr.com/7slwid
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • HerculeoHerculeo Posts: 102
    edited 14.07.2015
    Why don't you add infinite levels to the game? XD

Or simply just wipe up the non-ruby buyers? :cursing:

Ha-ha u won't do that coz ruby buyers will lose company and lastly they'll leave the game somehow somewhat. And for the money, it comes to hand, and then it goes away again, and again it repeats, it never stays loyal.

Go go GGS, long live your systems. X(
    HERCULEO @ India1

Proud member of Shiv Sena Family

My profile :
    http://prntscr.com/7lxsjt

Non-ruby buyer beats capital holder alliance in In1 server in Foreign Invasion
    http://prntscr.com/7n08x4
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 14.07.2015
    This update is dumb.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • bonkerz (US1)bonkerz (US1) Posts: 266
    edited 14.07.2015
    Stupid really. The vast majority of the time, the players who are earning you all the money will not defend vs the other players who can afford to send bought troops already. Adding in more powerful troops will do NOTHING for anyone. More powerful defenders would make sense, but, factoring in the players you are likely losing every day, the money you make off these new troops will not be worth it.
    *Potato Crew*
    *Crew Cut Crew*
    *GGE Crew*
    *Crew Crew*
    *10 friends on facebook crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew *
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Order pizza and too afraid to answer the door crew*
    *Leave class when professor tells us to pair up crew*
    *Girl asks for pencil, imagine life together crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash trying to look away crew*
    edited 14.07.2015
    3rdknight wrote: »
    dear ggs please look at the top legend levels there are 3 people max legend level now ik those are the people who pay for your vacations but CAN U FU**ing stop how about u focus on something else like better graphics or fixing glitches are making current updates better instead of adding new legend levels every week

I agree and now a days even the support team stopped helping us.
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 581
    edited 14.07.2015
    Bring back unique equipment!
    Reverse the bakery update!

Anyone else remember when defending was possible?

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

• ObarfoUser (US1)ObarfoUser (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    edited 14.07.2015
    Having more legend levels is a joke. There is only a handful of players who are near built to their legend level. I for one have a level of 238, but would say my builds are close to legend level 40 or 50 if that. Kingdom Resources cost way to much, Both in real money and porting cost for me to waste my dollars on. Pretty happy when the Invaders come along. It's the only option for many of us. But now you are screwing that up as well. 50 more levels? 500 more levels? Why not go all out and make them endless?

Pretty easy to see that GGE is catering to a handful of rubies buyers now, Big Specials, Vet Horrors, New Levels.....GGE you are ignoring the smaller ruby buyers in this game like me now. So be warned you are playing on the edge of a firestorm. When that handful of BIG rubies buyers say they have had enough. You will go belly up.
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
    edited 14.07.2015
    Hey folks,

Another small update for this week! Let us know if you have any questions here!

Regards,

Steve.

Arcanin my friend we don't have questions . We have complains man. Please try and stop this update. You can see most of the players ain't happy.
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 14.07.2015
    What a low blow. GGE just made another update for 0.01% of its players, the ruby whales.

Shows who's important here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Joe DubJoe Dub Posts: 117
    edited 14.07.2015
    No Mr GGE, Just no.
    Joe Dub @ en 1
  • Bliink (US1)Bliink (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 14.07.2015
    ObarfoUser wrote: »
    Having more legend levels is a joke. There is only a handful of players who are near built to their legend level. I for one have a level of 238, but would say my builds are close to legend level 40 or 50 if that. Kingdom Resources cost way to much, Both in real money and porting cost for me to waste my dollars on. Pretty happy when the Invaders come along. It's the only option for many of us. But now you are screwing that up as well. 50 more levels? 500 more levels? Why not go all out and make them endless?

Pretty easy to see that GGE is catering to a handful of rubies buyers now, Big Specials, Vet Horrors, New Levels.....GGE you are ignoring the smaller ruby buyers in this game like me now. So be warned you are playing on the edge of a firestorm. When that handful of BIG rubies buyers say they have had enough. You will go belly up.

Well said. It truly is time for a full boycott on GGE so they will wake up. They have made it harder in every aspect to even enjoy the game now. So, so many people have quit and many more will now. If you all want this to be a players game again, and I am talking to the ruby whales and the ruby buyers, join us in the boycott. Need to shake them up to make a more even playing field again and lower costs again. Free game my eye!
    Bliink @ usa 1
    edited 14.07.2015
    Bliink wrote: »
    Well said. It truly is time for a full boycott on GGE so they will wake up. They have made it harder in every aspect to even enjoy the game now. So, so many people have quit and many more will now. If you all want this to be a players game again, and I am talking to the ruby whales and the ruby buyers, join us in the boycott. Need to shake them up to make a more even playing field again and lower costs again. Free game my eye!

Well I agree with you bliink.It's cuz of this updates gge is spoiling the mood. It's being a burden rather than freeing our mind.
    Ayan07 @ in 1
  • Freak Show (ASIA1)Freak Show (ASIA1) Posts: 203
    edited 14.07.2015
    We should create an alliance for purely non-ruby buyers.

Click.▼ Click my blue flaming Dragon. It's called Freak Show :)

OKeLbgif
Sign In to comment.