Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Reason why Traveling Knights are harder to get

heros22heros22 Posts: 64
Hi all,
I think I figured out the reason why TK's seem harder to get for a lot of players in the past 3 or 4 times that the event has come up.

How it works: In the event, the higher the RBC level is, the better chance you have of finding a piece of the puzzle.

Why that matters: It used to be in green map, RBC's went up to level 41. This meant that a lv 20 or so RBC would give you a pretty high chance of finding a piece. 20/40 is about 1/2

My reason: Now that RBC's in green go up to lv 81, it makes previously high level RBC's give out less chance of pieces since for example a lv 20 rbc now is only one fourth of the way to max tower of 81.
Therefore, those who had lv 20, 30, or even 40 RBC towers and used to get high chance of pieces, now that chance is lowered since max tower is no longer 41, but 81. This means once your towers get to level 60, 70, or 80, that's when you'll have high chance of TK pieces again.


Cliffs for the lazy readers: level 20 rbc out of lv 41 max, is high level/high chance.
Level 20 rbc out of lv 81 max is 1/4th of the way and thus low chance of TK pieces.
Post edited by heros22 on
heros2 @ usa 1

Comments

  • Astraa009 (INT1)Astraa009 (INT1) Posts: 2,087
    edited 28.06.2015
    Great brainstorming ;)
    International 1
    King Astraa009 the Steel-Hearted
    Level 70 legend level 17

    United States 1
    Viscount Astraa009
    Level 27
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 28.06.2015
    Yep, I had always believed the same thing, but I think it's your level that makes you need to hit higher level NPC targets.

    Nicely put together. :D
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    edited 28.06.2015
    i hit 30 rbc's to get all but 1 piece of the relic....the next 60 rbc's have not produced the last piece. i think GGS is trying to force us to buy the last piece of the relic to get the knights.
    commando @ usa 1
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 29.06.2015
    commando18 wrote: »
    i hit 30 rbc's to get all but 1 piece of the relic....the next 60 rbc's have not produced the last piece. i think GGS is trying to force us to buy the last piece of the relic to get the knights.

    I hit all my top ones, 5 or 6 towers I think, I got 3 pieces. Were you hitting level 1 towers? lol. :)
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    edited 29.06.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    I hit all my top ones, 5 or 6 towers I think, I got 3 pieces. Were you hitting level 1 towers? lol. :)

    level 22 and up to 64.
    commando @ usa 1
  • -AussieFrank- (AU1)-AussieFrank- (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    edited 29.06.2015
    Hitting level 38+ towers. Normal practice is 10/10 at the start; ie hit 10 towers for first ten pieces of map. Final piece,...??? 21 hits for zero pieces of map!!!
    I'm SURE this is all just randomly generated as GGE insists,... they wouldn't make it harder to get the last piece just to con us into buying it with rubies now, would they???
    -AussieFrank- @ au 1
  • Lordhunter (US1)Lordhunter (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 29.06.2015
    i get most of my pieces by hitting towers under level 10 and i am a level 70
    Lordhunter @ usa 1
  • CAYO7CAYO7 Posts: 290
    edited 29.06.2015
    heros22 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I think I figured out the reason why TK's seem harder to get for a lot of players in the past 3 or 4 times that the event has come up.

    How it works: In the event, the higher the RBC level is, the better chance you have of finding a piece of the puzzle.

    Why that matters: It used to be in green map, RBC's went up to level 41. This meant that a lv 20 or so RBC would give you a pretty high chance of finding a piece. 20/40 is about 1/2

    My reason: Now that RBC's in green go up to lv 81, it makes previously high level RBC's give out less chance of pieces since for example a lv 20 rbc now is only one fourth of the way to max tower of 81.
    Therefore, those who had lv 20, 30, or even 40 RBC towers and used to get high chance of pieces, now that chance is lowered since max tower is no longer 41, but 81. This means once your towers get to level 60, 70, or 80, that's when you'll have high chance of TK pieces again.


    Cliffs for the lazy readers: level 20 rbc out of lv 41 max, is high level/high chance.
    Level 20 rbc out of lv 81 max is 1/4th of the way and thus low chance of TK pieces.


    I don't think so.
    Getting all the pieces is not harder. It's just getting the last 2 or 3, and especially the last one, what is harder. Like, GGS has narrowed the success chances to tempt us into spend 990 rubies on buying the last one.
    Play GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies.
  • hulk987hulk987 Posts: 66
    edited 29.06.2015
    i attack low level 30 rbc and get just one piece and i attack high level rbc 3 times and get 2
    this really means :P
    hulk987 @ WWW 1
    member of GriffinsTitans
    Lev: ​57
    download.jpg
  • Astraa009 (INT1)Astraa009 (INT1) Posts: 2,087
    edited 30.06.2015
    hulk987 wrote: »
    i attack low level 30 rbc and get just one piece and i attack high level rbc 3 times and get 2
    this really means :P

    Oh yeah and you do have RBC above level 30 XD
    International 1
    King Astraa009 the Steel-Hearted
    Level 70 legend level 17

    United States 1
    Viscount Astraa009
    Level 27

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file