Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Upgrade Fields,Forest and stone quary`s

Has anyone thinked about this before? Would be cool if we could upgrade these fields/Forests/Stone quarry`s so they actually have a use than just being on your screen just for the looks?

Maybe each lvl makes it look better, and each lvl increases production by a few precentages.
This could be a feature to the legendary levels too as it would make more sense as we then can use some other resources to upgrade it than just wood and stone.
fhPoKIp.png
xDZZef2.png
IZSzr7B.png
Post edited by alternativerule (IN1) on

Comments

• Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 22.06.2015
    I would go for the looks of it, but not the effect, maybe be a small number(not %) increase but not much . .
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 22.06.2015
    Yeah, it would be good if they help us increase production.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • tocooltocooltocooltocool Posts: 99
    edited 22.06.2015
    Best idea on the forum!!!
    tocooltocool @ WWW 2
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 23.06.2015
    noooo... nooo.... bad idea... so abd... just leave it there. in the dirt. step on it, dance over it, spit on it, bury it, laugh at it, and make it cry itself to sleep kind of bad idea.

for looks MAYBE i could understand that, but GGS graphics updates in the past have sucked, and it will only cause more lag

as for resource production, no!!!! the POINT of it being limited is so that its harder and not an infinite supply that gives you enough to be ready to build everything non stop. when you own OPs, you get a large increase in the number of food, or wood, or stone that you can produce, lose 1 production completely, and get a smaller amount of production for the last one. thats how you keep it balanced, boost 1 way up, take 1 slightly down, get rid of one. it makes you work for it more

this is one of those ideas like sending players coins/rubies/equipment. we did all the work this way, stop looking for an easy ride up. if your a good enough player, you wont even need stone quarries or wood cutters, you can just farm most of it, if not all of it.

why lower the production rate of it if in the end it will be raised higher then a main castles production? not to mentions ruby buyers will again get a huge advantage over everyone else and get like 5X the production while smaller ruby buyers/resources players will get like a 5% increase
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 23.06.2015
    Hmm....you're right.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 573
    edited 23.06.2015
    Whats the point in upgrading the stone quarry when you can just upgrade the stone mason for the extra stone?

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• edited 23.06.2015
    and how would you upgrade these production things?
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    edited 23.06.2015
    RUBIES
    ( 10char)
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • edited 23.06.2015
    RUBIES
    ( 10char)

oh yeah, i forgot. rubies can do anything cause of GGE logic.
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,509
    edited 23.06.2015
    yes upgrade food production to level 20 so we can all have 10k+ troops every castle :rolleyes:
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    edited 23.06.2015
    wouldn't this also mean those with lv 8 bakeries and max this almost unbeatable?
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • edited 24.06.2015
    wouldn't this also mean those with lv 8 bakeries and max this almost unbeatable?

10k+bakerky lvl8= chuck norris/bruce lee fusion soldiers
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 26.06.2015
    Wouldnt mind if they become prettier on the outlook, but changing their effects are a big no no :D
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    edited 26.06.2015
    rubies help everything, if you pour rubies over the fires on your buildings the fire will go out.

such physics
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

•  Bakeries suck don't even make one there to expensive, 650 rubies for lvl 1 bakery that only helps food production by 5%
    and 1250 rubies to lvl up your bakery to lvl 2 to help your food production by 10% and lvl 3 only helps by 15% are you want to make a bakeries ill rather hire a overseer for 7 days on my food production. It only costs 620 rubies and adds 25% on food , wood and stone.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 853
    bruh.

Anyway overseer only lasts a week, while bakery stays forever. 
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 171
    Bakeries pay for themselves over time, the trick is to wait for the sale on them so you are not paying full price..
    Overseer is the same buy when on special only 
  • This is one of those ideas that sounds great at first but if you do it, it suddenly stabs you in the head with a fork.
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
     Bakeries suck don't even make one there to expensive, 650 rubies for lvl 1 bakery that only helps food production by 5%
    and 1250 rubies to lvl up your bakery to lvl 2 to help your food production by 10% and lvl 3 only helps by 15% are you want to make a bakeries ill rather hire a overseer for 7 days on my food production. It only costs 620 rubies and adds 25% on food , wood and stone.
    The effect of bakeries becomes more pronounced the more food your troops consume, and the more food you produce.

As an example, my outpost that produces 97,000 food per hour can, WITH a max level bakery, holds 55,000 Veteran Flamebearers/Composite Bowmen without going into negative production, on top of the build item giving me around 200,000 extra food storage, which means my food lasts longer when I do run negatives.

Without this bakery, I would only be able to hold around 30,000 of the same troops, which is a huge drop compared to what I have now!

Based on experience, next to the watchtower and possibly stables, the Bakery is perhaps the most necessary ruby building in the game.
Sign In to comment.