Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A Apology For Neph Animosity

n8tivedude17n8tivedude17 Posts: 1
edited 11.06.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
(This is my first post)

Kingdom of Neph, possibly (in my opinion) the best alliance to ever exist in the game. It's your greatness, ruthlessness, and courage that drove you to become one of GGE's superpowers. You created one hell of a alliance system consisting of several powerful subs as well as powerful Allies. Neph Animosity, no matter how much I disagree with you, you guys are good people. You may be cruel and clever in your tactics but in the end we all know it was for the greater good of your members. (WWIII12364or it might be WWlll12364, i dunno the in-game messages it could be either) I've made a mistake taking that rv. It was your rv and you got to it first. My apology goes out to you for making that stupid decision. So I am sorry. If that's not enough than i'll send you double of my supplies for all your castles. If that isn't enough either than you have permission to attack me.
Fuzzy Peach (I took a wild guess at your name) your cruel. But yet friendly and wise. I am sorry. Sorry for being a pain. Also Rennesta, we never talked but damn your a good attacker. I guess building 12 guardhouses wasn't enough lol. My stupidity and ignorance is what made my castle burn bright and also my alliances. It is a mistake i regret and wish i could've turned back my troops the night i went after the rv. I am sorry to the whole Neph Animosity, you may only have 51 members but don't get me wrong, you mess with the best you'll die like the rest and clearly you were the best.
To my Alliance: We've been through hell and back together. You guys stood by my side like true friends and faced fire with me. To those that left, I am sorry for my stupidity. It was my fault for this conflict and i should've known better. You guys don't have to come back(And i know you won't)but if it makes things better i'll shower your ops with resources as a Apology gift to each of you. As to the ones that stayed: Thank you. Thank you for not giving up on me and thank you for being there. I do not know how i'll repay my debt to all of you but know that i'll stand with you in the future if that helps. Let this remind us to think before we act. Let it be something we look back to in the future.
Again neph Animosity, Im sorry. You guys showed true power and true might. Just because you have 51 members doesn't mean you can't accomplish Peerlessness (yes thats a word, just look up "Peerless" on google. I just added "ness" so it would make a little more sense). To all of Neph: People may call you the bad guys of the server but we all know it is the exact opposite. You may enforce harsh rules but it is for the greater good. You are a true empire. You never turned your back on your subs and you never will. No matter how much people rant on the forums saying Neph are bullies, Neph will fall, Neph this Neph that, but in the end you will still be here, thriving and conquering. And yes Grumpy king, Misc, and Dream Team will be too.
n8tivedude17 @ usa 1
Post edited by n8tivedude17 on

Comments

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 31.08.2014
    you have permission to attack me.

Well, I don't think they really need your permission to attack you. I also noticed tango is one of your generals, I don't personally know him but I am extremely curious how he ended up in that position within a medium sized alliance having been a leader of one of the largest alliances to ever player the game.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 31.08.2014
    so basically you apologize but still want to burn forever and not ever have rvs? did i read that right?
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 31.08.2014
    Thing about these "apology" letters, the poster never means it.

P.S. Noticed those "compliments".
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • NinjareviverNinjareviver Posts: 196
    edited 31.08.2014
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Well, I don't think they really need your permission to attack you. I also noticed tango is one of your generals, I don't personally know him but I am extremely curious how he ended up in that position within a medium sized alliance having been a leader of one of the largest alliances to ever player the game.

I cringe a little whenever I see the first replier quote the entire thread.
    edited 31.08.2014
    I cringe a little whenever I see the first replier quote the entire thread.

Meh, I do as well, wasn't really thinking to much about it, let me correct myself.

Hion has a small dink
  • Mike da skullMike da skull Posts: 419
    edited 31.08.2014
    nice writing skills :)
    Tree Huggerusa1

The Fight Team

The Dream Lives On-Hanzolo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blueninja691blueninja691 Posts: 8
    edited 11.06.2015
    well tango charlie moved to i think wrath of kon, pretty ironic considering hive but hes doing fine there
    Proud Non-Ruby Buyer, Grand Duke At Level 53, Sargeant Of "The Reunited"
    Server: U.S.A. 1
    Any Questions Just Message, Still learning About The Forums And Its Content"No Guts, No Glory"
    edited 11.06.2015
    well tango charlie moved to i think wrath of kon, pretty ironic considering hive but hes doing fine there

I was told he is no longer at the wheel behind that account however I can't confirm

Hion has a small dink

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file