Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Official Bounty Hunting Thread

11457

Comments

  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 581
    edited 27.05.2015
    Could i change that reward to food?

    I'll make you a deal for 15k food you hit highness ho instead :)

    Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

    Join The Oddish Rebellion!

  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 27.05.2015
    Joe Dub wrote: »
    Thankyou for the heads up we will keep him well defended
    Don't worry, I'll get 'im back someday :)
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

    Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

    Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

    “The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

    I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

    Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • Joe DubJoe Dub Posts: 117
    edited 27.05.2015
    Don't worry, I'll get 'im back someday :)

    Ill hold you to that
    Joe Dub @ en 1
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 27.05.2015
    Joe Dub wrote: »
    Ill hold you to that
    Deal

    ..............
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

    Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

    Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

    “The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

    I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

    Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • edited 27.05.2015
    Wanted: RaymondMay11
    • Reason: Attacking and taking RVs from people on the ASIA1 and USA1 server.
    • Reward: Nothing, not on his server. :p
    • Intel source: He posted on the forum about it.
    • Server: USA1 and ASIA1
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 27.05.2015
    Wanted: RaymondMay11
    • Reason: Attacking and taking RVs from people on the ASIA1 and USA1 server.
    • Reward: Nothing, not on his server. :p
    • Intel source: He posted on the forum about it.
    • Server: USA1 and ASIA1

    you're offering a bounty for Raymond? lol...
    that's a joke... right?
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 27.05.2015
    Wanted: RaymondMay11
    • Reason: Attacking and taking RVs from people on the ASIA1 and USA1 server.
    • Reward: Nothing, not on his server. :p
    • Intel source: He posted on the forum about it.
    • Server: USA1 and ASIA1
    I bet you did the same things, and I never reached level 25 on Asia1, so your argument is invalid.

    Wanted- Peaceful Dove
    Reward- You will be proclaimed to be the greatest bounty hunter of all
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1


    5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng


  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 27.05.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    Lol, you can't hire me to attack someone that you tried to take an RV from and got one lost in the process. you randomly picked a player in a small alliance and tried to take an RV from him. He took one from you as a result of your act of war.

    You chose to take on the mission, then you backed out of it upon learning of the truth. I did not force you to do it.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1


    5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng


  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 27.05.2015
    I bet you did the same things, and I never reached level 25 on Asia1, so your argument is invalid.

    Wanted- Peaceful Dove
    Reward- You will be proclaimed to be the greatest bounty hunter of all

    tempting... might take you up on that Ray. ;)
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 27.05.2015
    Wanted: George59
    Server: Uk1
    Castle: Main
    Reward: 10k stone in green :)

    Good luck ;)

    Reason:Attacked me and I couldn't get around to getting him back, as my spies are drunk...

    Now now highness, how did you manage to be beaten by a level 51 with same amount of pwer points as level 37s? :p
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 581
    edited 27.05.2015
    Now now highness, how did you manage to be beaten by a level 51 with same amount of pwer points as level 37s? :p

    Power points are worthless

    Plus George has some balls :p

    Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

    Join The Oddish Rebellion!

  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 27.05.2015
    Now now highness, how did you manage to be beaten by a level 51 with same amount of pwer points as level 37s? :p

    sometimes you have to lose battles to win wars. basic battle tactic. ^^
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 27.05.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    sometimes you have to lose battles to win wars. basic battle tactic. ^^

    Friendly jab removed, on terms of not taking advantage of an agreement
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

    The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

    Hion has a small dink
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 27.05.2015
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Or you know, sometimes you just lose all of them and then claim you won. Basic battle tactics

    Wanted-PM me for details
    No, the target is NOT Tannerm.
    Reward- What you loot
    Previous Experience- You know who you are members of H.I.V.E
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1


    5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng


  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 27.05.2015
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Tanner's "friendly jab" [in the back with a knife]

    does that somehow apply to myself...? no, it couldn't...

    and I remember our agreement tanner. everything has been followed perectly.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 27.05.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    does that somehow apply to myself...? no, it couldn't...

    and I remember our agreement tanner. everything has been followed perectly.

    Fair enough, editing now
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

    The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

    Hion has a small dink
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 28.05.2015
    killdavies wrote: »
    I'll make you a deal for 15k food you hit highness ho instead :)

    I wish i could accept that, but got a friend in that alliance, so can't unless I got a good reason to.
    Can you give me any other target will accept it if it's anyone other than TDS.. or New Vision, or anyone in Red Alliance.
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • samasensei3samasensei3 Posts: 1,087
    edited 28.05.2015
    Juvster4 wrote: »
    haha, looks like George has got an alliance member on the forums. Unlucky Highness and samasensei


    Wouldn't say unlucky, better if target can get more troops in there, wont be hitting him though if killdavies can provide me another target for food, if not then will have to get round to mashing up some foreigners, aka farms.
    hPYb0.jpg
    Sometimes i get so lucky with these foreigners ;)
  • Seeker Returns (US1)Seeker Returns (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    edited 28.05.2015
    I've got lotsa targets for people on USA1, msg me in-game :D

    Rewards of Charcoal, Olive Oil, Glass, Resos... you name it. Depends on target you accept.
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 581
    edited 28.05.2015
    I wish i could accept that, but got a friend in that alliance, so can't unless I got a good reason to.
    Can you give me any other target will accept it if it's anyone other than TDS.. or New Vision, or anyone in Red Alliance.

    25k food and a free lap dance...

    Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

    Join The Oddish Rebellion!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file