Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN subs Lied to per normal

26

Comments

  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 10.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Don't get the relevance of the SS to your 'freedom' argument.

    Are you speaking to me? What part of what I posted was unclear? It was posted in relation to the multiple KON sub members who have contacted us and posted in threads that state that one of the reasons that they are fighting is because they were told that MISC wanted to break up KoN subs, and were requiring that they drop to 5, and they were fighting for their family staying as is and not to have their sub amounts that they have be dictated by MISC..

    The screenshot plainly shows that KoN wanted to do this themselves/ were doing it.... thus proving the lie that it was MISC who wanted it...

    Not sure how that is unclear...
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 10.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Are you speaking to me? What part of what I posted was unclear? It was posted in relation to the multiple KON sub members who have contacted us and posted in threads that state that one of the reasons that they are fighting is because they were told that MISC wanted to break up KoN subs, and were requiring that they drop to , and they were fighting for their family staying as is and not to be dictated by MISC..

    The screenshot plainly shows that KoN wanted to do this themselves/ were doing it.... thus proving the lie that it was MISC who wanted it...

    Not sure how that is unclear...

    I don't read English so I understand nothing. So it is very unclear
    Orel570 @ USA1


     Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 10.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Are you speaking to me? What part of what I posted was unclear? It was posted in relation to the multiple KON sub members who have contacted us and posted in threads that state that one of the reasons that they are fighting is because they were told that MISC wanted to break up KoN subs, and were requiring that they drop to 5, and they were fighting for their family staying as is and not to have their sub amounts that they have be dictated by MISC..

    The screenshot plainly shows that KoN wanted to do this themselves/ were doing it.... thus proving the lie that it was MISC who wanted it...

    Not sure how that is unclear...

    The SS only shows Serry (KoN) agreeing with Shanks (DT at the time) and Dragon (MISC) also agreeing with Shanks that subs have been a point of tension, and agrees in a perfect world 5 subs would be the max. Of course that is never going to happen, as it would require rules which MISC don't follow and we don't live in a perfect world.

    Tell me, are you not trying to dismantle KoN at the moment? I know they are trying to dismantle you, but if for some reason you think KoN funnelled down the direct reason for war as 'MISC is trying to make us condense' then I would say you are wrong and that is a sub member making an assumption.

    Relating back to your statement of a KoNer claiming MISC made a threat for them to downsize or else, please find that for me. But I guarentee you that if you were to ask every person in KoN family why this war is underway, less than 1% would say 'because MISC wanted us to downsize.' I haven't seen an abundance of players screaming that as the reason for war, and I think most would agree.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 10.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    The SS only shows Serry (KoN) agreeing with Shanks (DT at the time) and Dragon (MISC) also agreeing with Shanks that subs have been a point of tension, and agrees in a perfect world 5 subs would be the max. Of course that is never going to happen, as it would require rules which MISC don't follow and we don't live in a perfect world.

    Tell me, are you not trying to dismantle KoN at the moment? I know they are trying to dismantle you, but if for some reason you think KoN funnelled down the direct reason for war as 'MISC is trying to make us condense' then I would say you are wrong and that is a sub member making an assumption.

    Relating back to your statement of a KoNer claiming MISC made a threat for them to downsize or else, please find that for me. But I guarentee you that if you were to ask every person in KoN family why this war is underway, less than 1% would say 'because MISC wanted us to downsize.' I haven't seen an abundance of players screaming that as the reason for war, and I think most would agree.

    Again, you miss the point... lol leme slow it down for you Eric.

    1. The process was already underway, as we had all agreed to condense (even though we never had the amount of subs that KoN and DT had/have). Are you missing the part where Serry clearly states IN THAT SS that he and Phil had already started the process yeah I think you are... lol

    2. AGAIN... It has been told to us by numerous subs AND from KoN sub members speaking in threads... that it was MISC that wanted them to condense and that KoN was fighting against that and were defending its right to be as big as it wanted to be...

    SS shows its a complete lie and that MISC wasn't demanding KoN to do anything of the sort. None of us were..

    MORE PROOF: Heartnoir tried to tell one of OUR subs at the start of this the same lie...

    This is a convo with Heart and MU Deputy Devvin on 11/21 when she was trying to flip MU.

    [9:30:28 PM] Heartnoir: The demand was for KoN to cut to 5 subs
    [9:30:39 PM] Heartnoir: And to kick Geo and Ersio
    [9:31:03 PM] Devvin1875: Wot?
    [9:31:24 PM] Heartnoir: Yes - I could go back and copy paste if you want
    [9:31:35 PM] Devvin1875: I see the geo part. Srsly can't see how you can't.
    [9:32:09 PM] Heartnoir: Why, because he came to us when Morentz wanted to plant him as a spy in KoN?
    [9:32:16 PM] Heartnoir: Why would we kick him?
    [9:33:07 PM] Heartnoir: But putting aside the whole issue of Geo, which has a lot of emotion attached to it
    [9:33:40 PM] Heartnoir: Demanding that KoN cut to 5 subs - that came from Shiro
    [9:33:42 PM] Devvin1875: Yes. Please get for me where misc demands KON cut to 5 subs and for Ersio to be kicked.
    [9:34:07 PM] Heartnoir: Let me go back and find it

    18df89db6c0d7bfa555ef14a24eeec56.png
    9183885cd553b8cb37a2617bae3c61bd.png
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 10.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Again, you miss the point... lol leme slow it down for you Eric.

    1. The process was already underway, as we had all agreed to condense (even though we never had the amount of subs that KoN and DT had/have). Are you missing the part where Serry clearly states IN THAT SS that he and Phil had already started the process yeah I think you are... lol

    2. AGAIN... It has been told to us by numerous subs AND from KoN sub members speaking in threads... that it was MISC that wanted them to condense and that KoN was fighting against that and were defending its right to be as big as it wanted to be...

    SS shows its a complete lie and that MISC wasn't demanding KoN to do anything of the sort. None of us were..

    MORE PROOF: Heartnoir tried to tell one of OUR subs at the start of this the same lie...

    This is a convo with Heart and MU Deputy Devvin on 11/21 when she was trying to flip MU.

    [9:30:28 PM] Heartnoir: The demand was for KoN to cut to 5 subs
    [9:30:39 PM] Heartnoir: And to kick Geo and Ersio
    [9:31:03 PM] Devvin1875: Wot?
    [9:31:24 PM] Heartnoir: Yes - I could go back and copy paste if you want
    [9:31:35 PM] Devvin1875: I see the geo part. Srsly can't see how you can't.
    [9:32:09 PM] Heartnoir: Why, because he came to us when Morentz wanted to plant him as a spy in KoN?
    [9:32:16 PM] Heartnoir: Why would we kick him?
    [9:33:07 PM] Heartnoir: But putting aside the whole issue of Geo, which has a lot of emotion attached to it
    [9:33:40 PM] Heartnoir: Demanding that KoN cut to 5 subs - that came from Shiro
    [9:33:42 PM] Devvin1875: Yes. Please get for me where misc demands KON cut to 5 subs and for Ersio to be kicked.
    [9:34:07 PM] Heartnoir: Let me go back and find it

    18df89db6c0d7bfa555ef14a24eeec56.png
    9183885cd553b8cb37a2617bae3c61bd.png

    I apologize if I also miss the point but this seems irrelevant. The focus point of the war from KoN's standpoint (as presented to those of us in the cheap seats) was to wipe you out for supposed evidence of you wanting to destroy them (The geo Morentz texts). This has been presented publicly by them multiple times on multiple threads so it's at least confirmed as a reasoning, if not their forefront reason.

    At this point, everyone is staunch in where they stand so I'm kind of questioning the reasoning behind any of the threads about why the war started or about either party lying. What's done is done, everyone has picked a side and have held that side for 6 months. I sincerely doubt any sub who has been in the war 6 months will see this thread and go, "Well shit, guess we better just pack everything in and go neutral." Personally, looks like you're grasping at straws but I digress, not my place to make comment.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

    The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

    Hion has a small dink
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 10.05.2015
    TannerM. wrote: »
    I apologize if I also miss the point but this seems irrelevant. The focus point of the war from KoN's standpoint (as presented to those of us in the cheap seats) was to wipe you out for supposed evidence of you wanting to destroy them (The geo Morentz texts). This has been presented publicly by them multiple times on multiple threads so it's at least confirmed as a reasoning, if not their forefront reason.

    At this point, everyone is staunch in where they stand so I'm kind of questioning the reasoning behind any of the threads about why the war started or about either party lying. What's done is done, everyone has picked a side and have held that side for 6 months. I sincerely doubt any sub who has been in the war 6 months will see this thread and go, "Well shit, guess we better just pack everything in and go neutral." Personally, looks like you're grasping at straws but I digress, not my place to make comment.

    sigh, again, ITS SIMPLE...lol the point was to disprove the people who are stating that WE demanded KoN to drop to 5 subs. It just further proves the lies of KoN to its "family". Was asked for proof that we didn't... and here it is.

    KoN has sub members messaging us left, right and center regarding this, how long we are all going to be at this and how their alliance is suffering bc of the length of the war/cost/feeling lied to... and even main GK members and sub members asking us about the ever changing story from KoN. Veils are lifting. Its kinda interesting actually.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 10.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    sigh, again, ITS SIMPLE...lol the point was to disprove the people who are stating that WE demanded KoN to drop to 5 subs. It just further proves the lies of KoN to its "family". Was asked for proof that we didn't... and here it is.

    KoN has sub members messaging us left, right and center regarding this, how long we are all going to be at this and how their alliance is suffering bc of the length of the war/cost/feeling lied to... and even main GK members and sub members asking us about the ever changing story from KoN. Veils are lifting. Its kinda interesting actually.

    Thanks for dumbing it down, I appreciate it. While I would imagine you have plans to add evidence to your claims, if you what you say is true about the wavering opinions of the war it should be interesting to watch as it progresses. Either way, luck to you guys in surviving. Don't always agree but the forums certainly wouldn't be as interesting without you.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

    The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

    Hion has a small dink
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 10.05.2015
    TannerM. wrote: »
    I apologize if I also miss the point but this seems irrelevant. The focus point of the war from KoN's standpoint (as presented to those of us in the cheap seats) was to wipe you out for supposed evidence of you wanting to destroy them (The geo Morentz texts). This has been presented publicly by them multiple times on multiple threads so it's at least confirmed as a reasoning, if not their forefront reason.

    At this point, everyone is staunch in where they stand so I'm kind of questioning the reasoning behind any of the threads about why the war started or about either party lying. What's done is done, everyone has picked a side and have held that side for 6 months. I sincerely doubt any sub who has been in the war 6 months will see this thread and go, "Well shit, guess we better just pack everything in and go neutral." Personally, looks like you're grasping at straws but I digress, not my place to make comment.
    can argue all day whos fault it is,misc is going from somewhat respectable to desperate quick
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 10.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Again, you miss the point... lol leme slow it down for you Eric.

    1. The process was already underway, as we had all agreed to condense (even though we never had the amount of subs that KoN and DT had/have). Are you missing the part where Serry clearly states IN THAT SS that he and Phil had already started the process yeah I think you are... lol

    2. AGAIN... It has been told to us by numerous subs AND from KoN sub members speaking in threads... that it was MISC that wanted them to condense and that KoN was fighting against that and were defending its right to be as big as it wanted to be...

    SS shows its a complete lie and that MISC wasn't demanding KoN to do anything of the sort. None of us were..

    MORE PROOF: Heartnoir tried to tell one of OUR subs at the start of this the same lie...

    This is a convo with Heart and MU Deputy Devvin on 11/21 when she was trying to flip MU.

    [9:30:28 PM] Heartnoir: The demand was for KoN to cut to 5 subs
    [9:30:39 PM] Heartnoir: And to kick Geo and Ersio
    [9:31:03 PM] Devvin1875: Wot?
    [9:31:24 PM] Heartnoir: Yes - I could go back and copy paste if you want
    [9:31:35 PM] Devvin1875: I see the geo part. Srsly can't see how you can't.
    [9:32:09 PM] Heartnoir: Why, because he came to us when Morentz wanted to plant him as a spy in KoN?
    [9:32:16 PM] Heartnoir: Why would we kick him?
    [9:33:07 PM] Heartnoir: But putting aside the whole issue of Geo, which has a lot of emotion attached to it
    [9:33:40 PM] Heartnoir: Demanding that KoN cut to 5 subs - that came from Shiro
    [9:33:42 PM] Devvin1875: Yes. Please get for me where misc demands KON cut to 5 subs and for Ersio to be kicked.
    [9:34:07 PM] Heartnoir: Let me go back and find it

    Your lack of respect for even general players is evident. Don't talk down to me, I've given you the same courtesy but saying you have to slow it down for me, or otherwise, is not needed.

    1. Yes, they had been going through the process of condensing subs. That was prior to the server war, when Serry and all were trimming subs, condensing, etc.. Pretty sure everyone knows that goal was made, I didn't make mention of it because it was obviously stated in the SS that it was being worked on in the past avec Phil. My statement simply states 5 sub goal will never happen, not any form of condensing. So yeah, idk why you are arguing this when I know and agree.

    2. Read Heart-Devin convo. Heart says it was Shiro who demanded 5 sub limit. Where does it say MISC? I even said in my reply, if someone said that they were fighting due to the 'condense or else' demand made by MISC, that would be false as I doubt such a statement was made.. You are literally arguing something that I agree with you on. And I provided an explanation as to why they would be saying it.
    0IJYLjq.png

    In reality, I don't get why any of this is even important. You are trying to prove/show that KoN main lied to its subs about the reason for this war.. Go ask everyone why they are at war, and it'll be along the lines of 'Plot against us, spy, etc, etc..' the stuff you also find to be totally false. You won't find many 'condense or else' responses, and again, if so, they are most likely drawing assumptions..

    SS of 'KoN Main told us such and such.' That's what I have been asking for. Directly linking KoN main to a statement made by a sub speaking of 'MISC said such and such..' In reality does it matter if it was MISC, DT, FT or any other group that said 'condense or else'? Not really.

    And finally;

    is5kWYp.png

    So.. Shiro is a MISC player, because you say they told your sub the same lie that they told KoN subs about 'condense or else' but doesn't Heart literally say the source of that demand; Shiro of DT? This is the big one I would like an answer to, because you clearly state that Heart lies saying MISC demanded it like they told their subs, but Heart says to Devin in that convo it was Shiro. Yes at the end Devin says find me where MISC said such and such, and she says she'll look, but simply put, that was most likely an error on Devin's part and not pointed out by Heart; because the info you show us has Heart state who said it.

    I feel like you are missing what I am saying and possibly vise-versa; I know MISC wasn't the one to say 'condense or else,' but unless you have direct correspondence of a KoN main player to a sub player saying all that we've been saying is the reason for war, then it doesn't matter.. If a KoN sub player were to even say something along the lines of 'condense or else' as the reason, as I said, they would most likely be making an assumption or drawing their own conclusions.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • AgentO07 (US1)AgentO07 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 10.05.2015
    shhheeeeeeeep
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 10.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    In reality, I don't get why any of this is even important. You are trying to prove/show that KoN main lied to its subs about the reason for this war..

    In reality does it matter if it was MISC, DT, FT or any other group that said 'condense or else'?

    doesn't Heart literally say the source of that demand; Shiro of DT? This is the big one

    lol ok Eric, such disrespect for you... we've talked many times and I think you know my humor and saying that, isn't from a place of disrespect and is from me further breaking it down why... after being asked several times, and explaining it over and over...

    You keep saying you don't get why I posted it/reasoning, but Ive explained that several times. I was asked for proof in another thread and here it is. I was asked about it by some KoN sub members... and here is the post for them. Why do you care so much that I was asked to do so? I was asked to post showing MISC didn't originate it.. and I did.

    87c723d6c741f4740df7f6eee8ff95cb.png
    4623f52dfa412f366dadd79c727d1231.png

    Good point you bring up, and perhaps it is because I have knowledge of the entire conversation, and how it started. I only posted the part she flat out lied in, there are other parts too lol. Ill get the rest of it to post.

    So lets put this on the table.. In that particular portion of the ss that she didn't say it was MISC making it a condition... however we can agree she is talking to a MISC sub trying to flip them and use the lie of it being a condition being made to end the war, against MISC, when DT had not even entered the war yet... and ... I think we can still agree she lied about it being Shiro that made the demand... since clearly it didn't come from Shiro either, did it? Nope.

    87c723d6c741f4740df7f6eee8ff95cb.png
    4623f52dfa412f366dadd79c727d1231.png


    While we are talking about lies, lets just move right into the fact she additionally lied about us making the demand that Ersio AND Geo be removed as a condition of our terms to end the war. Geo, yes, we asked that he be kicked or at a minimum, put in a non-capitol holding KoN alliance...and not just for what he did with the text...I mean that is a betrayal, but there were many other things.

    Ersio being kicked as a condition? No. That's a lie.
    Back when Ersio finally said he was leaving, (this was after months of him saying it was a visit) there was a lil fight between he and Morentz... yes, at first Morentz wanted him kicked. KoN was more than happy to do so. Organic told us they would kick him in a heartbeat, (he wasn't an Ersio fan), as long as we gave them a metro... (spoils of the previous war were being divided).
    That however has/had nothing to do with the current war, and was lied about.

    BTW, she never provided Devvin with that screenshot.. bc it didn't exist. Whats that called again?


    Also: SURE it matters... it just shows the continued pattern of their lies. If it didn't matter to their subs, and the people asking the questions, then they wouldn't have cared to ask. Should they stay silent? I don't think they should have to. There were no assumptions made. They have stated in other threads and in messages to us that they were told MISC made condensing a condition and that's part of how the war started... I cant even tell you how many have said they have NO idea how it started. lmao.

    Even though I think they probably should have asked at the start instead of at this point, the fact is that they are now, and proof was posted. To me, no matter if its 20 or 200 people asking, they have that right to ask questions, and we have the right to prove that what they were told was false.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 10.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Your lack of respect for even general players is evident. Don't talk down to me, I've given you the same courtesy but saying you have to slow it down for me, or otherwise, is not needed.
    Misc ways shown to everybody here on forum,cant hide your true identity for long

    RE:erics post

    STDryl1.gif
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 10.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    Misc ways shown to everybody here on forum,cant hide your true identity for long

    RE:erics post

    Ohh snap did you just call me out, when you just disrespected crobins in the "6mo war" thread calling him Crybaby Crobins?

    Mine was a misunderstanding, which I clarified and told him I meant no disrespect. Yours... yeah flat out disrespectful.

    #KoN logic calling someone else out... yet does it himself.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 10.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    Ohh snap did you just call me out, when you just disrespected crobins in the "6mo war" thread calling him Crybaby Crobins?

    Mine was a misunderstanding, which I clarified and told him I meant no disrespect. Yours... yeah flat out disrespectful.

    #KoN logic calling someone else out... yet does it himself.
    crobins has never called me keenan...just kleenexbox
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • bonkerz (US1)bonkerz (US1) Posts: 266
    edited 10.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    can argue all day whos fault it is,misc is going from somewhat respectable to desperate quick

    Havn't you been saying this for a while now?
    *Potato Crew*
    *Crew Cut Crew*
    *GGE Crew*
    *Crew Crew*
    *10 friends on facebook crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew *
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Order pizza and too afraid to answer the door crew*
    *Leave class when professor tells us to pair up crew*
    *Girl asks for pencil, imagine life together crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash trying to look away crew*
  • edited 10.05.2015
    Was fun at first, and then it just became "mnight what are you saying" followed by Mnight explaining, followed by "mnight what are you saying" followed by mnight explaining repeat infinite times.

    As far as respect goes, if one more KoN players calls me a cracker I'm gonna report them
    vinny da cracka @ usa 1[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 10.05.2015
    Was fun at first, and then it just became "mnight what are you saying" followed by Mnight explaining, followed by "mnight what are you saying" followed by mnight explaining repeat infinite times.

    As far as respect goes, if one more KoN players calls me a cracker I'm gonna report them
    lol,your name goes with mine,its funny at first somewhat then it gets old and not funny
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 10.05.2015
    Was fun at first, and then it just became "mnight what are you saying" followed by Mnight explaining, followed by "mnight what are you saying" followed by mnight explaining repeat infinite times.

    As far as respect goes, if one more KoN players calls me a cracker I'm gonna report them

    Was super fun to keep writing it too.. lol
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    lol,your name goes with mine,its funny at first somewhat then it gets old and not funny


    OK so Keenan, I wont lie...when I first read your name I saw Kleenexbox too...lol
    You two wont think that my name would get much teasing and just keep me outta your
    special club... well LET ME IN...

    M. Night Shayamalan

    Ive heard it multiple times a week for 2+ years. Sup Shayamalanlanalanlanlan, u see dead people??... etc etc... Im so glad he has a new movie out soon bc surely that will slow it down....
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 11.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    ^^^ Orel would know Inferno... since... he... was... IN USAJ
    And yes, they were being asked to get rid of their subs... I can find that screen cap too peaches : )

    They were indys when we picked them up, and on a no hit from KoN for X amount of months. It was peaceful and there were no hard feelings/issues... that we knew of... til the war started..lol

    I was talking from my own view and understanding, which is clearly trumped by Orel since he was in USAJ and I wasn't. Not sure why you had to use the tone that you did...probably runs in the MISC blood to make everything an argument.

    I'll be the good guy and accept that I was wrong though.

    Also, if you could find me a specific post where Neph members claimed it was a fight for freedom, that would be grear. To the best of my knowledge, no KoN sub was told that freedom was the reason for this fight, hence I believe, like Manatee said, those who say such are speaking from ignorance, or perhaps they confused your side wirh the other.
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 11.05.2015
    I was talking from my own view and understanding, which is clearly trumped by Orel since he was in USAJ and I wasn't. Not sure why you had to use the tone that you did...probably runs in the MISC blood to make everything an argument.

    I'll be the good guy and accept that I was wrong though.

    Also, if you could find me a specific post where Neph members claimed it was a fight for freedom, that would be grear. To the best of my knowledge, no KoN sub was told that freedom was the reason for this fight, hence I believe, like Manatee said, those who say such are speaking from ignorance, or perhaps they confused your side wirh the other.


    How did I make it an argument again? lol

    Also here is a post from you, making a similar claim that we were out to break apart KoN and its subs... which again, was never the case..

    81fedd22aaea5e52ba3d737215d421ab.png


    Side note.. they have lost a ton of subs and players. The spreadsheet from D8 has been posted a few times.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file