Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN subs Lied to per normal

mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
edited 15.05.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
So over the past week, there are a lot of threads where KoN sub members are speaking about why/how they think this war started. A vast majority keep saying that it is because MISC wanted to force KoN into condensing.. trying to force you to break up or be smaller...

That is not true at all.

Backstory...
Pre war DT/KoN agreed to start dropping subs because the "war pool" was getting smaller. At one point, we were hitting each other to boost honor, because all of us that were allies had the highest honor and it was the only way to get to the 3k achievement that existed at the time.

After it was agreed to thin out subs (MISC wasn't a big part of this because we don't have/never have had many subs because we do not recruit from within the game, (MU does, not main TM) HOWEVER we did condense MUs subs from 7 to 4 (AU, USAJ, NU, DU). We had all agreed on that subs of subs would start no longer being protected by mains, and only by our subs.

ok now with that being said.... Here is day 2 of the war, "peace talks", and talking about the subs being condensed... OHH SNAP LOOK... MISC isn't the one who initiated it...

How does it feel being lied to over and over and over and over?


d3c9a497453bf801299d27fa1ae16a88.png
495985d7bf59f7876c916ecb15e6b904.png
d2890175ab72364e55ca514c148b9f7e.png
a1944a0832d39c4e0ff4e5d1efa49c67.png
098afbdc375f27b6df1af3efa1c237ff.png


Khook = Neegan
X Zake = Shirozake
Blank = Me
Rest of the names are ig names
Post edited by mnight (US1) on
"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
"Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
"Property of MoP Crew"
"Sold to TM Crew"
"Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
"Uggs and Ipads Crew"
"Ersihoe Crew"
"Bishes do love winkies Crew"
"Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
«136

Comments

  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 09.05.2015
    so whats trying to be proven here?for slow folks like me.

    also wasnt USAJ an FK sub that was dropped?and then picked up by MU? or am I wrong once again?
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 09.05.2015
    to be honest, I read none of it, I'm not all that interested in US politics :p
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

    Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk
     




  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 09.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    so whats trying to be proven here?for slow folks like me.

    also wasnt USAJ an FK sub that was dropped?and then picked up by MU? or am I wrong once again?

    That you have been lied to lol. Your teammates as well as other KoN sub members keep saying in threads that they were told that they are fighting for freedom!!! Because MISC wanted them to be broken up etc etc...
    #nottrue.

    USAJ left KoN because KoN wanted them to drop their sub USARMY Brass, and then have USAJ players move into other subs. USAJ asked to be released as a KoN sub because they didnt want to be broken up, and they came to MISC/MU. There were no hurt feels, this was all pre-war and was all good.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 09.05.2015
    ang1243 wrote: »
    to be honest, I read none of it, I'm not all that interested in US politics :p
    why even post?pls goaway
    mnight wrote: »
    That you have been lied to lol. Your teammates as well as other KoN sub members keep saying in threads that they were told that they are fighting for freedom!!! Because MISC wanted them to be broken up etc etc...
    #nottrue.

    USAJ left KoN because KoN wanted them to drop their sub USARMY Brass, and then have USAJ players move into other subs. USAJ asked to be released as a KoN sub because they didnt want to be broken up, and they came to MISC/MU. There were no hurt feels, this was all pre-war and was all good.
    tbh I've never heard that crap,what i've heard,seen and experienced is a plot to take Kon down,remember that crazy lady playerladyluck?yea well she said she had someone on their side that would suprise us and that person in fact was dream team,she told me before she quit the game
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 09.05.2015
    mnight wrote: »
    That you have been lied to lol. Your teammates as well as other KoN sub members keep saying in threads that they were told that they are fighting for freedom!!! Because MISC wanted them to be broken up etc etc...
    #nottrue.

    USAJ left KoN because KoN wanted them to drop their sub USARMY Brass, and then have USAJ players move into other subs. USAJ asked to be released as a KoN sub because they didnt want to be broken up, and they came to MISC/MU. There were no hurt feels, this was all pre-war and was all good.

    Afternoon Mnight. I have alot of respect for you, but I would like to correct/point out a couple things...

    Re:USAJ. 10 months ago (I still have messages archived), we (FK) were told by KoN to cut down on subs. We had 31 at the time. We did, and we got rid of the potatoe shells and the inactive shells and the retirement shells. However, we did keep USAJ. We did not recognize the sub you mentioned as a KoN sub, or even an FK sub, so that was irrelevant. Not to mention they had FOUR subs, that one being the strongest, so KoN singling it out makes no sense at all. We kept USAJ as one of the strongest, if not the strongest branch we had (we condensed to 15 or so). However, it became apparent that USAJ felt more and more distant to us, and out of the blue they asked for formal approval of their independence. Naturally, FK is not led by tyrants so we gave them such, with no hard feelings. We did however realize that they were leaning more toward the MISC style of doing things. USAJ was never independent. As soon as we officially let them go, they were already an MU suv. I don't recall there ever being a gap of time in between, hence I conclude they were planning to leave for some time.

    Now back to your original point. I've visited several KoN subs, met tons of players, participated constantly in Skype rooms, and spent alot of time on the forums. Never have I seen a Neph player label this war as a fight for freedom. The only people who I have seen do that are MISC (fight against tyranny/oppression), FT/SR (fight for freedom). I am not making accusations, I am simply relaying my observations as a counterpoint to what you had to say. If you can provide me a link to where a Neph player said such, that would be very kind of you. I also have never been told (and never thought) that this war is for freedom. I label this war as a war of not who is right, but who is more right. A war of greed and self defense, a war for fun, a political war. All these elements exist on both sides and its undeniable (awesome way to end a message, mirite?)

    I'm doing this on my phone, so it feels like I typed alot. #NextGenManatee right here lol

    Like I said, if you have a link to where a Neph player (core sub preferably) said that Neph is fighting for freedom, please share. Anecdotal evidence isn't sufficient enough, but its all we seem to have so far. Also worth noting that I've been neutral for a few months now, so KoN telling its players that this is a fight for freedom would be news to me and I would love to know more

    (Ignore siggy, I have to delete alot of that stuff)

    Best
    Inferno
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 09.05.2015
    shorten so people dont have to scroll so much

    Plenty of kon people have said its a fight for freedom..etc etc Always going on how everyone is backstabbing them and planning to destroy them and this is their freedom fight. That powerman guy is the first of the many that pops into my head. So guess you didn't pay much attention in all those chats/forums or your just trying to make yourself more credible by saying you have been part of everything that has to do with kon.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 09.05.2015
    Plenty of kon people have said its a fight for freedom..etc etc Always going on how everyone is backstabbing them and planning to destroy them and this is their freedom fight. That powerman guy is the first of the many that pops into my head. So guess you didn't pay much attention in all those chats/forums or your just trying to make yourself more credible by saying you have been part of everything that has to do with kon.
    andrew is always right remember next time you post inferno,10/10 btw
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 948
    edited 09.05.2015
    Plenty of kon people have said its a fight for freedom..etc etc Always going on how everyone is backstabbing them and planning to destroy them and this is their freedom fight. That powerman guy is the first of the many that pops into my head. So guess you didn't pay much attention in all those chats/forums or your just trying to make yourself more credible by saying you have been part of everything that has to do with kon.

    I honestly haven't seen anyone in the kon family calling it a fight for freedom either but you know who did?

    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?132910-USA-1-Server-WAR-are-U-AWARE&highlight=the+fight+for+freedom

    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?125207-How-abbie-sees-it&highlight=how+abbie+sees+it

    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?124269-Open-letter-to-all-alliances-USA-1&highlight=the+fight+for+freedom
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • GodsNoblemanGodsNobleman Posts: 611
    edited 09.05.2015
    Ha Gotyem... or Notyem?
    WarHammer40K

    Camelot
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 09.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    andrew is always right remember next time you post inferno,10/10 btw

    Ah shucks, I am not always right. I am a pretty flawed person to be honest.
    Anywho you going to defend anytime this war? Seems like fk is really dead after all.
    7b96615297b79ab15cfc16aa48fa95c6.png
    Have yet to lose an attack on you.
    geniusguy wrote: »

    Last time I checked I never denied our side saying that. So your point?

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 09.05.2015
    Ah shucks, I am not always right. I am a pretty flawed person to be honest.
    Anywho you going to defend anytime this war? Seems like fk is really dead after all.
    7b96615297b79ab15cfc16aa48fa95c6.png
    Have yet to lose an attack on you.
    easy to lose when you're out enjoying the spring air :)
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 09.05.2015
    it feels like I typed alot. #NextGenManatee right here lol
    In honor of your ascendance, I will keep this one short, lol.

    Thanks for the info in your post. I knew Mnight had a lot of issues in her post but not being a KoN member I wasn't sure of the details.

    The foundation of mnight's post doesn't make sense to me. I've never heard anyone from you guys (KoN) or us, or FK, or anyone claim anything about this being a fight for freedom. KoN's entire story was laid out in public on here and I don't recall it having anything to do with freedom. So why try to create an air of deception that it is?

    I'm sure there are persons here and there that talk in ignorance, but that's to be expected in an alliance family such as KoN / MISC / DT / GK / etc. It's up to us as intelligent players to separate that stuff. Well, unless you're trying for propaganda.
    manateesharkjpeg


    Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 09.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    easy to lose when you're out enjoying the spring air :)

    True cant deny that, but find it hard to believe you always have an excuse as to why you never win against me, but always complain about no one ever attacking you. My last two attacks were daytime attacks so its not like im hitting you at 4am.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 948
    edited 09.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    easy to lose when you're out enjoying the spring air :)

    Eww who goes outside anymore:p
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 09.05.2015

    Re:USAJ. 10 months ago (I still have messages archived), we (FK) were told by KoN to cut down on subs. We had 31 at the time. We did, and we got rid of the potatoe shells and the inactive shells and the retirement shells. However, we did keep USAJ. We did not recognize the sub you mentioned as a KoN sub, or even an FK sub, so that was irrelevant. Not to mention they had FOUR subs, that one being the strongest, so KoN singling it out makes no sense at all. We kept USAJ as one of the strongest, if not the strongest branch we had (we condensed to 15 or so). However, it became apparent that USAJ felt more and more distant to us, and out of the blue they asked for formal approval of their independence. Naturally, FK is not led by tyrants so we gave them such, with no hard feelings. We did however realize that they were leaning more toward the MISC style of doing things. USAJ was never independent. As soon as we officially let them go, they were already an MU suv. I don't recall there ever being a gap of time in between, hence I conclude they were planning to leave for some time.


    Inferno


    That is inaccurate. I don't care enough to explain because there is no point. At this point the truth won't make any difference in the war..
    Orel570 @ USA1


     Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 09.05.2015
    orel570 wrote: »
    That is inaccurate. I don't care enough to explain because there is no point. At this point the truth won't make any difference in the war..


    ^^^ Orel would know Inferno... since... he... was... IN USAJ
    And yes, they were being asked to get rid of their subs... I can find that screen cap too peaches : )

    They were indys when we picked them up, and on a no hit from KoN for X amount of months. It was peaceful and there were no hard feelings/issues... that we knew of... til the war started..lol
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 09.05.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    In honor of your ascendance, I will keep this one short, lol.

    Thanks for the info in your post. I knew Mnight had a lot of issues in her post but not being a KoN member I wasn't sure of the details.

    The foundation of mnight's post doesn't make sense to me. I've never heard anyone from you guys (KoN) or us, or FK, or anyone claim anything about this being a fight for freedom. KoN's entire story was laid out in public on here and I don't recall it having anything to do with freedom. So why try to create an air of deception that it is?

    I'm sure there are persons here and there that talk in ignorance, but that's to be expected in an alliance family such as KoN / MISC / DT / GK / etc. It's up to us as intelligent players to separate that stuff. Well, unless you're trying for propaganda.

    Ummmmmmmmm there are many KON members who are posting In threads that they were told MISC made a threat to KON about the subs being dismantled... Flat out lie proven

    ALSO... I will post a MM from within a KON sub that was a state of the union so to speak from Serry, which said the same thing...

    lies lies lies lies....


    ALSO... Orel knows best... not someone trying to save face. Just sayin.
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • THETRUTH (INT1)THETRUTH (INT1) Posts: 24
    edited 10.05.2015
    iwkoqt.gif?1321057725
    Only the dead wil know peace.
    ~THETRUTH
    21nd of May 2013
  • Dinglepeen (US1)Dinglepeen (US1) Posts: 68
    edited 10.05.2015
    f5186b9c2c8f36810f3884d77a814bb4.png
    I enjoy singing !!!.... and making new friends.... This is a great place, and the people are great too !!!
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 10.05.2015
    Don't get the relevance of the SS to your 'freedom' argument.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file