Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

6 month war

Comments

• geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 948
    edited 07.05.2015
    Thats ironic since johnburton was just brought out of ruins today. Or is that okay since he is in main KoN?

Never said it was any different curlbrah came on here to say his own thing yet he completely disregarded the fact that he is in an alliance that is filled with dead accounts.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • Redneck_RampageRedneck_Rampage Posts: 352
    edited 07.05.2015
    geniusguy wrote: »
    Which sub had merger? BTW lets take a look at your side d8 is only a mish mosh of dt subs co subs co members and of bunch of randoms. Misc equals graveyard of dead accounts with a about 20 full actives. Mu has mostly been a ghost town for a while now aside from a few good players and whales. I have lost count of how many times sr merged with their subs or cowboys. Dt has had to bring in a very large number of their sub members and ex-d8 players. I only see a handful of players who consistently attack in ft. Not sure if this counts but kingsland is primarily made up of what appear to be kingwilds multis.

huh? proof where? lolz.

nice propaganda, anotha round o' KoN Kool-Aid plz.
    Redneck_Rampage @ usa 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 07.05.2015
    nice propaganda, anotha round o' KoN Kool-Aid plz.

#Clueless

So what does Kool-Aid mean?
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 08.05.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    #Clueless

So what does Kool-Aid mean?
    since Geniusguy is in his late 90's, his body doesnt work right so he need aid to keep him cool, so a lady fans him off for 24 hours a day.

there you go
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 948
    edited 08.05.2015
    since Geniusguy is in his late 90's, his body doesnt work right so he need aid to keep him cool, so a lady fans him off for 24 hours a day.

there you go

Give or take 73 years.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 08.05.2015
    geniusguy wrote: »
    Give or take 73 years.

Shit, he's losing his memory now too, he thinks he's young again.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 08.05.2015
    As for many quitting after losing property, you really dont understand us one bit do you? Now i can see why gk joined kon's side.

But it's already happened (you can even say it's on both sides if you like), and property is not even gone yet, it's just the constant attrition of war. I can only imagine people leaving the war getting worse, not better, if the real estate is lost as well.

Not sure why you keep trying to connect this to why GK joined on KoN's side though. It's simply an acknowledgement of what will happen if you lose your stuff: you believe losing real estate will not really have adverse effects on your side. I believe it will. Not much shade of grey there, one of us is probably right.
    Ft/SR/D8 have always fought without needing shinies to keep our morale up, and misc have said they will keep fighting also no matter what, which I believe. If your morale is solely on shinies then you might wanna do some adjusting.
    We all want people to stay strong and fight the good fight, but you can't force them to. If your stronger allies lose their stuff, morale goes down across the board no matter how much you don't want to admit it or see it happen.
    SR was a sister alliance of us, we were pretty good allies, they were preparing to help us out in the war. Your trying to justify your entering into the war on SR plans to help an ally who was warring a backstabbing alliance that started the server war.
    Wait a minute... are you pretending that SR just jumped in to help out an ally at war? Or are you suggesting you honestly didn't know about SR's plans to go after KoN well before all of this went down? I'm going to assume you're just trolling me.
    Honesty? You know only thing kon cares about is controlling the server and maintaining a good public image right? Its the ones that hide stuff you gotta worry about. You say kon has good characteristics and that is why you support them, yet 3 of your old friendly alliances are warring them over there controlling and dishonest behaviors. Since you believe one ally is right over three old ones it makes you wonder if your just gullible to everything kon tells you and now that you have gone down that road, your blind to everything else
    Control of a power base and image are valid goals for a war / empire game. I don't see them as the boogey man that many of you in FT and former CO try to paint them as. I learned a long time ago to be wary of populists.

KoN on one hand. MISC on the other. Yes I'd say the characteristics I value definitely lean toward KoN not MISC. If you can't figure out the things I value by this point, I don't know what to tell you.
    Well one exception: I love humor, and MISC wins in that category hands down :)

If it makes you more comfortable to infer that I'm blind and gullible, so be it. I'm not, but don't let me spoil your fun.
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Shit, he's losing his memory now too, he thinks he's young again.

I feel young in my head too. I hope when I'm 70 I'm still cracking jokes with the young adults.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 08.05.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    But it's already happened (you can even say it's on both sides if you like), and property is not even gone yet, it's just the constant attrition of war. I can only imagine people leaving the war getting worse, not better, if the real estate is lost as well.
    Alas there is a difference between wanting to keep fighting in this game and losing property. The ones that would quit over losing property tend to usually be the ones who can't handle a war this long and have already left or quit.
    Not sure why you keep trying to connect this to why GK joined on KoN's side though. It's simply an acknowledgement of what will happen if you lose your stuff: you believe losing real estate will not really have adverse effects on your side. I believe it will. Not much shade of grey there, one of us is probably right.

It shows you the difference in our alliances and sides. Alliances tend to choose alliances similar to them.
    We all want people to stay strong and fight the good fight, but you can't force them to. If your stronger allies lose their stuff, morale goes down across the board no matter how much you don't want to admit it or see it happen.

Not sure who is being forced to fight on our side? Everyone on our side has chosen to fight despite the risk of losing power points. We fight for a server where we don't have to worry about big brother aka kon.
    Wait a minute... are you pretending that SR just jumped in to help out an ally at war? Or are you suggesting you honestly didn't know about SR's plans to go after KoN well before all of this went down? I'm going to assume you're just trolling me.

They jumped in to help an ally and to prevent kon from trying to gangbang them. You didn't know kon was always planning on backstabbing everyone?
    Control of a power base and image are valid goals for a war / empire game. I don't see them as the boogey man that many of you in FT and former CO try to paint them as. I learned a long time ago to be wary of populists.

Guess you have never paid much attention to the server. Kon was trying to get everyone to turn on the fight team saying we were the next hive since we had like 6 new recruits. Guess where they are now.
    There is a difference between wanting to gain dominance and backstabbing people who are suppose to be your allies.
    KoN on one hand. MISC on the other. Yes I'd say the characteristics I value definitely lean toward KoN not MISC. If you can't figure out the things I value by this point, I don't know what to tell you.
    If it makes you more comfortable to infer that I'm blind and gullible, so be it. I'm not, but don't let me spoil your fun.

Oh so you lean towards immature people who rage when they can't win and resort to insults while trying to maintain a good public image. You should talk to zombie, we had a nice chat today. Agree on misc winning in humor. And nope not really comfortable saying it, but you gotta speak the truth in order to try to get people to realize their flaws.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 08.05.2015

I feel young in my head too. I hope when I'm 70 I'm still cracking jokes with the young adults.

How old is old for Manatees?
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • ZombieMaster (US1)ZombieMaster (US1) Posts: 881
    edited 08.05.2015
    Oh so you lean towards immature people who rage when they can't win and resort to insults while trying to maintain a good public image. You should talk to zombie, we had a nice chat today. Agree on misc winning in humor. And nope not really comfortable saying it, but you gotta speak the truth in order to try to get people to realize their flaws.

I suggest you keep your BS on the boards.

Enjoy playing the game not getting spammed with cry/whine/propaganda BS in game because you have hurt feels.

A) You could just continue posting on the boards and tell us how your winning. Or follow your mates lead and do it from under the bird or go to a non red alliance to do it.

B) You could start your own thread and tell the server how your winning.

C) You could explain to the server who your alliance is and why you guys have managed to launch 6 attacks on Main KON in 6 months. Hint: That's a Average of 1 per Month and how chosing this strat is going to bore your enemy out of the game.

D) Or you could play the game and not just tell us how your going to win. But actually mash buttons.

FYI: I don't care what anyone thinks about me or my "Public image". I enjoy the game, I enjoy my mates, I enjoy drinking whisky, I enjoy my Zombies doing Zombie things. I have respect for some of my enemy and I assume visa versa. Some annoy me and assume visa versa. What i don't do is send cry messages to people.
    lcfzPzG.png
    edited 08.05.2015

Enjoy playing the game not getting spammed with cry/whine/propaganda BS in game because you have hurt feels.

Thanks for coming on here and proving me right..
    Look forward to keep on farming you in storms. ;)

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• edited 08.05.2015

A) You could just continue posting on the boards and tell us how your winning. Or follow your mates lead and do it from under the bird or go to a non red alliance to do it.

C) You could explain to the server who your alliance is and why you guys have managed to launch 6 attacks on Main KON in 6 months. Hint: That's a Average of 1 per Month and how chosing this strat is going to bore your enemy out of the game.

D) Or you could play the game and not just tell us how your going to win. But actually mash buttons.

FYI: I don't care what anyone thinks about me or my "Public image". I enjoy the game, I enjoy my mates, I enjoy drinking whisky, I enjoy my Zombies doing Zombie things. I have respect for some of my enemy and I assume visa versa. Some annoy me and assume visa versa. What i don't do is send cry messages to people.

And this folks is the definition of getting jimjams rustled.
    nothanksjeffery @ usa 1

*Potato Crew*
    *Misc GGE Crew*
    *Skip Classes for GGE Crew*
    *Set alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for GGE crew*
    *Crew of all crews crew*
    *Girls sign off when I message them Crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*
    *Get called bro but they never mean bro Crew*
    *Order a pizza, too scared to answer the door Crew*
    *foreveralone.jpg Crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
  • ZombieMaster (US1)ZombieMaster (US1) Posts: 881
    edited 08.05.2015
    Thanks for coming on here and proving me right..
    Look forward to keep on farming you in storms.

Umm...

Congrats? Nothing there...

Guess my SI matches your Alliances player base.
    lcfzPzG.png
    edited 08.05.2015

Rustled indeed. Why should i care about anything you say when we all know you just make stuff up. 6 attacks on kon in 6 months... ya totally right. It is amazing anyone would believe anything kon would say.
    Umm...

Congrats? Nothing there...

Guess my SI matches your Alliances player base.
    Well apparently you don't like it otherwise you wouldn't be so rustled and insulting in pms... So i think ill keep it up. Seeing how I hit your storm castle several times a day, i guess that makes more than 6 attacks in 6 months.
    Inb4 storm castles dont count as castles anymore.

Oh lookie here is another win on your storm castle.
    1f5b9e97c99b994fc94bdff41493ebd4.png

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 08.05.2015
    (Are you guys seriously counting Storm Islands as hits? I didn't think anyone did that. How many times have you hit him besides in Storm Islands?

Alas there is a difference between wanting to keep fighting in this game and losing property. The ones that would quit over losing property tend to usually be the ones who can't handle a war this long and have already left or quit.
    Like I said, we have different views. I am pretty certain that losing the capitals and metros will have a significant impact on your side. You are suggesting this will not be the case. Maybe there's a little bit of grey, but most people will either agree with you, or with me. I'm pretty comfortable with my position.
    It shows you the difference in our alliances and sides. Alliances tend to choose alliances similar to them.
    Yes. Aside from being closer to KoN, we did not feel comfortable choosing MISC's reputation over KoN's reputation, or MISCs/DTs methods over KoN's methods. I'm not trying to sully MISC here, and I'm not saying they don't have some good folks. I'm just saying what we did. If we could go back in time, we'd try to prevent the war from taking place. Absent that ability, we'd do the same thing: side with KoN who more closely reflects our values than does MISC.
    Not sure who is being forced to fight on our side? Everyone on our side has chosen to fight despite the risk of losing power points. We fight for a server where we don't have to worry about big brother aka kon.
    You misunderstood me. I'm saying you can't force your entire side to have the same idealist conviction you have, and all continue fighting in the face of no real estate, frustration, and general malaise. We all know by now that you don't think it would be a big issue. Well, I do. I'm sure many will still fight, but it won't be the same.
    They jumped in to help an ally and to prevent kon from trying to gangbang them. You didn't know kon was always planning on backstabbing everyone?
    The point was, SR wasn't getting involved simply to come to the aid of an ally. It well predates that and SR was planning an overthrow of KoN. Unfortunately for them, KoN got wind of it and we got wind of it, we weren't happy about that.
    Guess you have never paid much attention to the server. Kon was trying to get everyone to turn on the fight team saying we were the next hive since we had like 6 new recruits. Guess where they are now.
    There is a difference between wanting to gain dominance and backstabbing people who are suppose to be your allies.
    This gullible, blind, Kool-Aid drinking, attention-deficit sea dweller knows a lot more than you're willing to give me credit for. How much do you know... Change the names of FT and KoN, and you would be talking about GK and one of your current allies in just about the exact same situation :) We're just a whole lot quieter than you guys are. (not that I'm quiet, but you get the idea)
    Oh so you lean towards immature people who rage when they can't win and resort to insults while trying to maintain a good public image.
    Nope. But when compared to the actions of the other alliances, if that is what KoN does, then yes, absolutely, definitely, no questions asked: we'd side with KoN. That was a no-brainer :)
    but you gotta speak the truth in order to try to get people to realize their flaws.
    I know it. I keep thinking at some point you're going to stop pretending KTs and real estate don't matter for your side. Soon, I tell myself, soon he'll get tired of defending the indefensible! It's the last thoughts before I drift off to sleep at night (then my thoughts turn to dark chocolate, lasagna, and those little steamed dumplings with meat in them).
    TannerM. wrote: »
    How old is old for Manatees?
    If we make it to 30, we're doing good. Some up to 60. I'll always think of my self as 25 though!
    But if you mean what do I consider too old for a girl-manatee... I try not to date anything over 15. (Hey, in human years, that's like... 35 or 40!)
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 08.05.2015
    (then my thoughts turn to dark chocolate, lasagna, and those little steamed dumplings with meat in them).
    wow so thats what is in a manatees diet. maybe i should try that lifestyle for a bit....
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 08.05.2015
    And this folks is the definition of getting jimjams rustled.

Poking fun/replying after being called out = rustled.

News to me.
    (Are you guys seriously counting Storm Islands as hits? I didn't think anyone did that. How many times have you hit him besides in Storm Islands?

Yeah I wouldn't count them tbh. That's almost like counting Berimond hits, since it is an alliance event and burning there essentially means nothing unless you are actively trying for your alliance to gain points in the event. Otherwise, from what I've heard most just use it as another barracks to recruit from then port troops over to Green :p
    Like I said, we have different views. I am pretty certain that losing the capitals and metros will have a significant impact on your side. You are suggesting this will not be the case. Maybe there's a little bit of grey, but most people will either agree with you, or with me. I'm pretty comfortable with my position.

Since alliance buildings were put in the game, I'm pretty sure once you lose them all in a server war, the war is over. There is no grey really, that's always been the thinking for 99% of people at least; if the other side continues to fight on, well it's more or less a flee that is being swatted away after making a few circles around your head. Once you lose the buildings, it's clear you lost the war.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 08.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Since alliance buildings were put in the game, I'm pretty sure once you lose them all in a server war, the war is over. There is no grey really, that's always been the thinking for 99% of people at least; if the other side continues to fight on, well it's more or less a flee that is being swatted away after making a few circles around your head. Once you lose the buildings, it's clear you lost the war.

i believe that overall they may lose, but they can still have plenty of fight left in them after or during the pillaging of alliance buildings. D8 smashed over 200K D of an alliance with a huge KT bonus, but take away that bonus, they will need to give up close to if not more then the same amount of offense. so while they probably could do it, it would be better to save that offense for continuing to hit people and hope to do more damage that way

D8 did stand by itself for a while against MISC and KON, so i wouldnt count them out just yet. they still have a few whales also, so more instant armies. even if its a lost fight, they can still do damage, more then a flea could do. more like a person fighting knowing they will die, but hoping to take out as many enemies as possible in the process
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 08.05.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    i believe that overall they may lose, but they can still have plenty of fight left in them after or during the pillaging of alliance buildings. D8 smashed over 200K D of an alliance with a huge KT bonus, but take away that bonus, they will need to give up close to if not more then the same amount of offense. so while they probably could do it, it would be better to save that offense for continuing to hit people and hope to do more damage that way

D8 did stand by itself for a while against MISC and KON, so i wouldnt count them out just yet. they still have a few whales also, so more instant armies. even if its a lost fight, they can still do damage, more then a flea could do. more like a person fighting knowing they will die, but hoping to take out as many enemies as possible in the process

I'd have to disagree in that, once all buildings are stripped and the capitols/metros and all that are gone from one side, the other side primarily folds. Sure, they might try and fight to get them back, but when it gets to the point where all buildings are gone, it's pretty much done. At that point if they keep fighting, it's not going to go far.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 08.05.2015
    Of course, they are castles that you can recruit, build and port just like your others. People just tend to neglect their storm castle since it resets. How many times has zombie hit me outside of storm? That would be zero. I have hit him 40 times more than he has hit me (including storms) and obviously it has an effect since he threw a temper of me sending one little message. I said something along the lines of thanks for the visit, ill be sure to return the favor or something.

Might as well stop talking about that subject since we aren't getting anywhere with each other lol Didn't think manantee's were as stubborn as me.
    Yes. Aside from being closer to KoN, we did not feel comfortable choosing MISC's reputation over KoN's reputation, or MISCs/DTs methods over KoN's methods. I'm not trying to sully MISC here, and I'm not saying they don't have some good folks. I'm just saying what we did. If we could go back in time, we'd try to prevent the war from taking place. Absent that ability, we'd do the same thing: side with KoN who more closely reflects our values than does MISC.
    S it came down to reputation then, good to know. Might want to be careful when you say kon and gk values are close. Might lose some respect from alliances and it will hurt your reputation.
    You misunderstood me. I'm saying you can't force your entire side to have the same idealist conviction you have, and all continue fighting in the face of no real estate, frustration, and general malaise. We all know by now that you don't think it would be a big issue. Well, I do. I'm sure many will still fight, but it won't be the same.
    Of course it wont be the same, we wont require as much D to hold so we can focus more offensively. Most of our side is fighting along the lines of getting rid of big brother. The alliances on our side have all had negative experiences with kon which influenced them to be on our side.
    The point was, SR wasn't getting involved simply to come to the aid of an ally. It well predates that and SR was planning an overthrow of KoN. Unfortunately for them, KoN got wind of it and we got wind of it, we weren't happy about that.

So its only okay to plan to take down alliances if your name is kon..
    This gullible, blind, Kool-Aid drinking, attention-deficit sea dweller knows a lot more than you're willing to give me credit for. How much do you know... Change the names of FT and KoN, and you would be talking about GK and one of your current allies in just about the exact same situation :) We're just a whole lot quieter than you guys are. (not that I'm quiet, but you get the idea)

Lol thanks for the laugh, good to have a laugh first thing in the morning.
    Well if you guys heard rumors of allies wanting to war you, you prob didn't pay much attention to them since only kon has a background of backstabbing its allies. Easy to be quiet about it when you know there is a good chance they are just rumors. When it comes to kon you have to take it serious otherwise it will blindside you like they did misc Halloween night.
    Nope. But when compared to the actions of the other alliances, if that is what KoN does, then yes, absolutely, definitely, no questions asked: we'd side with KoN. That was a no-brainer :)
    What past actions has other alliances done that kon hasnt? Your saying that you would pick an alliance that is known to throw tantrums over an alliance that has a smudge on their history?
    I know it. I keep thinking at some point you're going to stop pretending KTs and real estate don't matter for your side. Soon, I tell myself, soon he'll get tired of defending the indefensible! It's the last thoughts before I drift off to sleep at night (then my thoughts turn to dark chocolate, lasagna, and those little steamed dumplings with meat in them).
    Lol why should they matter to our side, only thing that needs to matter to our side is getting big brother off our backs which will lead to us having property. Why worry about the latter when we can just focus on the first.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file