Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

6 month war

Comments

• edited 01.05.2015
    It doesn't take a whole lot of skill or any at all for that matter to load up a bunch of bought troops onto the strongest bought commander on the server.

I've got more respect for the reso players who haven't spent a dime who crush the whales. There are a few of those in D8, not sure about KoN or GK though.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 01.05.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    It doesn't take a whole lot of skill or any at all for that matter to load up a bunch of bought troops onto the strongest bought commander on the server.

Congratz on also calling out most of DT, D8, yourself, and some of Misc... you've officially made a neutral statement.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    edited 01.05.2015
    Double post glitch
    edited 01.05.2015
    This time I screw up...
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 01.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Keenan stated he disliked being called that name, and stated it was getting old. I suggest you move on with your name calling, and stick to the context of the game without taking shots at other players.
    Thanks eric :)
    hey kleenex, you mascaraing as a bird? here i thought you were a dude.

wot? you had a KT? lolz... or you mean when you signed onto DDD08 and multi'd to pretend you had a KT? cuz we all know FK does like that, as does all of KoN and subs do stay afloat, lolz.
    hows the birdie life treating you bro? you got fucked up should've never listened to damuffinman huh?
    3D?nah lol this is the kettle calling the pot black,we can argue all day that both sides have multis
    why come talk to you then?

not sure you're admitting that you're just a potatoe hiding behind them, or perhaps you think you're king of the heap? lolz, have to go through them to get to you?

haven't seen them recently anyway, aside from negan throwing money at KTs. so it appears you're just throwing random names out there and hoping something sticks... once again proving yourself out of touch.

how is FK doing nowadays anyway after everyone who's anyone left to fill the holes in KoN2? lolz

RIP FK.
    I'm trying to let it be known if you cannot beat the majority of an alliance you cannot and will not win the war,and tool wasting isn't winning
    When you say kon, are you referring to the whole family or just the main?

I can easily give them a run for their money in a battle of skill. Sadly they dont rely on skill rather they rely on spending. Even so I can beat any of them in a 1v1 till one of us surrenders.
    main,and polar is a very savvy player,if you look at his castles he's a low spender
    by beat you mean outspend correct?

because winning and spending are basically the same thing now
    well thats how the game is unfortunately the one who spends the most wins every single time,Kon/usa1/int1 asia 1 whereever the fuck you play money is king
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • edited 01.05.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    Congratz on also calling out most of DT, D8, yourself, and some of Misc... you've officially made a neutral statement.

Incorrect, I have never bought a piece of equipment, all mine has been either found, earned or forged.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 01.05.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »

I'm trying to let it be known if you cannot beat the majority of an alliance you cannot and will not win the war,and tool wasting isn't winning

main,and polar is a very savvy player,if you look at his castles he's a low spender.
    well thats how the game is unfortunately the one who spends the most wins every single time,Kon/usa1/int1 asia 1 whereever the fuck you play money is king

Winning is a matter of perspective. For you guys, it seems like whoever spends the most is the winner. Talk about a smart group of people. If you guys cant make us quit after spending so much money, what makes you think you will win?

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

edited 01.05.2015
    Winning is a matter of perspective. For you guys, it seems like whoever spends the most is the winner. Talk about a smart group of people. If you guys cant make us quit after spending so much money, what makes you think you will win?
    its not money but it co-relates in this game and we all know it,your sides numbers are dropping very quickly,sick of saying it,look at how we were at a disadvantage a the beginning and look at us now

edited 01.05.2015
    its not money but it co-relates in this game and we all know it,your sides numbers are dropping very quickly,sick of saying it,look at how we were at a disadvantage a the beginning and look at us now

Yes it relates into the game, but def don't need to drop thousands to win in this game.
    As for our sides numbers dropping quickly, you guys have been saying that since day 1. With the way you guys say we are dropping we must of had at least 900 alliances on our side which we didn't.
    How did you guys start off at a disadvantage? You guys have outnumbered us since day 1? Nice try with the propaganda but you still just make up crap trying to make your side look good.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 01.05.2015
    Lol! Eric you might wanna check Klennex as well if you're going to go around being the hall monitor, there is a comment back there somewhere about him telling me to get the semen off my sister's (which I don't have) teeth.

I think good ol Kleenex can stand up on his own two knees just fine, they have been tested throughout the years.

Keenan stated he disliked being called that name, and stated it was getting old. I suggest you move on with your name calling, and stick to the context of the game without taking shots at other players.

If you state to Keenan you don't appreciate his comments and ask him to move on, I am sure he will oblige. Not to play the kids game, but he didn't start this, he was actually being harassed by several players before responding, and reverting to shots back.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 01.05.2015
    Yes it relates into the game, but def don't need to drop thousands to win in this game.
    As for our sides numbers dropping quickly, you guys have been saying that since day 1. With the way you guys say we are dropping we must of had at least 900 alliances on our side which we didn't.
    How did you guys start off at a disadvantage? You guys have outnumbered us since day 1? Nice try with the propaganda but you still just make up crap trying to make your side look good.
    by disadvantage I meant KonVS everybody before GK/etc etc hopped in
    it was like SR/levi/cowboys/FT/crazy ones/TM(who were strong back then)added with D8/DT/MU we could all call that a major disadvantage,but we made a major comeback and the KT's did a complete 180 so now they have nowhere else to put their troops beside to stack them a their one KT or have them at home and now we're seeing more and more troops taken out because of that

• geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 948
    edited 01.05.2015
    Incorrect, I have never bought a piece of equipment, all mine has been either found, earned or forged.

Players I know for sure have supers in d8. Goaway bbb1212 ourmoney chalica arnold mozart mariahm cchrys theekonkerer elcid ephram and taw( probably more but these are the ones I know for sure) Misc has a few players who have supers such as billthekill gb11 retsef frank(5th wave) flehg. Mu had a lot several of which have left. Dt has a ton, Pineapple joe (5th wave also) Kuykenwe (5h wave) norman10 amazingvkozyrev are some as well.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • edited 01.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »

If you state to Keenan you don't appreciate his comments and ask him to move on, I am sure he will oblige. Not to play the kids game, but he didn't start this, he was actually being harassed by several players before responding, and reverting to shots back.

Understood Eric, let me give your idea a shot here and see if it works.

Keenanxbox,

Your very existence disturbs me, your lack of insight baffles my imagination and your over zealous hive minded loyal sheep dog mentality makes me question your sanity level. So do us all a favor and just go away to a very quiet place and live there until your life expires. Thanks for cooperating and understanding.
  • edited 01.05.2015
    geniusguy wrote: »
    Players I know for sure have supers in d8. Goaway bbb1212 ourmoney chalica arnold mozart mariahm cchrys theekonkerer elcid ephram and taw( probably more but these are the ones I know for sure) Misc has a few players who have supers such as billthekill gb11 retsef frank(5th wave) flehg. Mu had a lot several of which have left. Dt has a ton, Pineapple joe (5th wave also) Kuykenwe (5h wave) norman10 amazingvkozyrev are some as well.

My statement still stands, I don't have said equipment and never plan on investing that much money for something that will be rendered useless in a short time (seeing how the server is dying sooner than later).
    edited 01.05.2015
    by disadvantage I meant KonVS everybody before GK/etc etc hopped in
    it was like SR/levi/cowboys/FT/crazy ones/TM(who were strong back then)added with D8/DT/MU we could all call that a major disadvantage,but we made a major comeback and the KT's did a complete 180 so now they have nowhere else to put their troops beside to stack them a their one KT or have them at home and now we're seeing more and more troops taken out because of that

Lol and you do know kon alone had over 3k players in the beginning of the war. kon and grumpy king are the two biggest families on the server plus you guys have iron fist and fellowship jump in so ya things were totally not in your guys advantage. (sarcasm)

As for kts, your side always had more than our side. In my mind kts dont mean crap. War isnt going to end just because one side has more kts than the other. You guys might as well stop trying to act like the war will end because you have more kts. You guys just keep bsing yourselves in order to give yourself false hope that you will win.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

edited 01.05.2015
    Understood Eric, let me give your idea a shot here and see if it works.

Keenanxbox,

Your very existence disturbs me, your lack of insight baffles my imagination and your over zealous hive minded loyal sheep dog mentality makes me question your sanity level. So do us all a favor and just go away to a very quiet place and live there until your life expires. Thanks for cooperating and understanding.
    thats deep man

edited 01.05.2015

If you read my statement correctly, you'd see that I never said you bought equipment.
  • edited 02.05.2015
    CaptainBro wrote: »

If you read your statement correctly, as to what you were referring to, yes you did imply that I had a lot of Gucci bought equipment.
    edited 02.05.2015
    If you read your statement correctly, as to what you were referring to, yes you did imply that I had a lot of Gucci bought equipment.

He did imply that you bought equipment.

Which you did, I sold marlo this fine piece for 20 rubies yesterday.
    39c014acb01d28d61e0a7c37b3f96e37.png

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 02.05.2015
    Hey what would happen if GGE rebooted the whole damn servers and restarted the game from scratch?
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file