Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

6 month war

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 30.04.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    true, but i believe both of those wars were 1 verses all (its been a long time since TCA so i cant be sure). this time the power, numbers, ruby whales, towers, everything was split down the middle instead of everyone ganging up on 1 group that was considered a threat to all.

Actually, TCA started over capitals. One alliance sub grabbed one, they were not strong enough, MISC kicked them off it, then the entirety of the Collective of Alliances came after them. They got a bunch of other alliances to rally, and soon it was a major server war, of course there not nearly so many troop types to fight with, and war-gear was just starting to show up, but hardly anyone had the right idea yet how to make the god commanders as the technicus had not shown up then

The war against HIVE well, that was after all that, and was mainly HIVE vs the server, with some friends added in trying to even it up.

Now we have this modern server war with all the god commanders, war-gear encrusted with magical gems, troops of unseen before power, Ruby whales spending money as if they were pouring water on their gardens and lawns........
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 30.04.2015
    think its month 7 by now of warwarwarawar they will run out money one day
    everybody runs out of money one day,not sure they're spending too much on troop offers because D8 cant defend 2k troop/80 CY hits not advocating for the devil becauseI've seen some from DT too lol,Kon has like 50 or so players who can produce those kinds of armies
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
    edited 30.04.2015
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    Hmmm, I wonder how much longer this one will last? it already has beaten for time the TCA and HIVE wars
    I call 3 months

lots of whales/KT's to break up

• edited 30.04.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    everybody runs out of money one day,not sure they're spending too much on troop offers because D8 cant defend 2k troop/80 CY hits not advocating for the devil becauseI've seen some from DT too lol,Kon has like 50 or so players who can produce those kinds of armies

How many times have you defended and won against a super comm with 80% CY bonus and 5 waves of bought troops?
    edited 30.04.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    How many times have you defended and won against a super comm with 80% CY bonus and 5 waves of bought troops?
    by D8/DT logic I won since I tool wasted/fire cast,maybe if I had a god cast I could defendit

• Redneck_RampageRedneck_Rampage Posts: 352
    edited 30.04.2015
    by D8/DT logic I won since I tool wasted/fire cast,maybe if I had a god cast I could defendit

seems like your circular logic just backfired on you...
    Redneck_Rampage @ usa 1
    edited 30.04.2015
    Kon has like 50 or so players who can produce those kinds of armies

LOLZ, they wish.

where are you pulling these numbers from? oh wait, i can guess. lol! way to make yourself that much less relevant.
    Redneck_Rampage @ usa 1
  • edited 30.04.2015

Well as RR said it just now, I think you wrapped yourself into a pretzel on this one, but even with a God cast some of the armies are hard to defend against, and why waste the 5K troops it takes to stand up to over dominate troops and upgrades? What does D8 have to lose? Nothing, and that's what makes us more lethal.

How much of a difference would it make if KoN gained another KT, Metro or Capital? Not a whole lot, they're just shouldering more weight to burden on an already broken back.
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 30.04.2015
    Might as well give credit where it due. Good job serry, negan, and troll. Keep up the good work of spending 10k each a month while the rest of kon potatoes.

lol...top spenders on server can spend up to 50,000+ a month on empire, i am not even joking.

Doesn't mean they do every month but that is the potential spending they can do.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

edited 30.04.2015
    LOLZ, they wish.

where are you pulling these numbers from? oh wait, i can guess. lol! way to make yourself that much less relevant.
    even you can admit..at least 50 of the Kon players are complete whales

and I mistyped my post now that I notice,I meant to say nobody can defend those hits and thats the majority you see from Kon main

relevant?you're just as relevant as I am,at least I held my KT for over a day
    tweet tweet!tweet tweet! whats that redneck?

edited 30.04.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    Well as RR said it just now, I think you wrapped yourself into a pretzel on this one, but even with a God cast some of the armies are hard to defend against, and why waste the 5K troops it takes to stand up to over dominate troops and upgrades? What does D8 have to lose? Nothing, and that's what makes us more lethal.

How much of a difference would it make if KoN gained another KT, Metro or Capital? Not a whole lot, they're just shouldering more weight to burden on an already broken back.
    burden?lol broken back?lol they dont look broken to me brah

edited 30.04.2015
    when you guys can beat rosario/polar/negan come talk to me

• Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 30.04.2015
    by beat you mean outspend correct?

because winning and spending are basically the same thing now
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

"We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 30.04.2015
    When you say kon, are you referring to the whole family or just the main?

I can easily give them a run for their money in a battle of skill. Sadly they dont rely on skill rather they rely on spending. Even so I can beat any of them in a 1v1 till one of us surrenders.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

edited 01.05.2015
    lol...top spenders on server can spend up to 50,000+ a month on empire, i am not even joking.

Doesn't mean they do every month but that is the potential spending they can do.

not so sure there are many able/willing to spend 600k a year on gge. if so, the old adage prevails - a fool and their money are soon split.
    Redneck_Rampage @ usa 1
    edited 01.05.2015

why come talk to you then?

not sure you're admitting that you're just a potatoe hiding behind them, or perhaps you think you're king of the heap? lolz, have to go through them to get to you?

haven't seen them recently anyway, aside from negan throwing money at KTs. so it appears you're just throwing random names out there and hoping something sticks... once again proving yourself out of touch.

how is FK doing nowadays anyway after everyone who's anyone left to fill the holes in KoN2? lolz

RIP FK.
    Redneck_Rampage @ usa 1
    edited 01.05.2015

and I mistyped my post now that I notice,I meant to say nobody can defend those hits and thats the majority you see from Kon main

relevant?you're just as relevant as I am,at least I held my KT for over a day
    tweet tweet!tweet tweet! whats that redneck?

hey kleenex, you mascaraing as a bird? here i thought you were a dude.

wot? you had a KT? lolz... or you mean when you signed onto DDD08 and multi'd to pretend you had a KT? cuz we all know FK does like that, as does all of KoN and subs do stay afloat, lolz.
    Redneck_Rampage @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 01.05.2015
    hey kleenex, you mascaraing as a bird? here i thought you were a dude.

Keenan stated he disliked being called that name, and stated it was getting old. I suggest you move on with your name calling, and stick to the context of the game without taking shots at other players.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • edited 01.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Keenan stated he disliked being called that name, and stated it was getting old. I suggest you move on with your name calling, and stick to the context of the game without taking shots at other players.
    Now that's pretty HystEric of you.
  • edited 01.05.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »

Lol! Eric you might wanna check Klennex as well if you're going to go around being the hall monitor, there is a comment back there somewhere about him telling me to get the semen off my sister's (which I don't have) teeth.

I think good ol Kleenex can stand up on his own two knees just fine, they have been tested throughout the years.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file