Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

6 month war

215

Comments

  • edited 27.04.2015
    if KoN is to win, it wouldve won by now! but it hasnt
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 27.04.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    if KoN is to win, it wouldve won by now! but it hasnt
    this is coming from somebody who's never been in an alliance over level 5

    there are so many power points on DT/Misc side to break up and we're doing a good job of it

    in4 picture insert of before and after KT numbers

    spot reserved for list of surrendered alliances...
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • edited 27.04.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    this is coming from somebody who's never been in an alliance over level 5

    there are so many power points on DT/Misc side to break up and we're doing a good job of it

    in4 picture insert of before and after KT numbers

    spot reserved for list of surrendered alliances...

    i was in an alliane above l 5 for tiny bit
  • DragonLord14DragonLord14 Posts: 17
    edited 27.04.2015
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »
    i was in an alliane above l 5 for tiny bit

    What an achievement! What level was this alliance? Level 6? Maybe even Level 7!?
    DragonLord @ WWW 1
  • edited 27.04.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    Maybe ask levi/SR what i'm doing to them :) hard to find troops anymore,either negan/trollins gets em or I run into a turtle cast

    is that more posts on forum?because even though we have less targets we're completely fucking you guys up in the only category where it counts,killing troops

    Lol, yeah man, you're really "tearing" it up lol. I am sure Negan and Trollinsmd feel the pressure of sending their attacks knowing you might full well beat them to it.

    As Crobins said before, where are your BRs? I mean we could start our own thread titled "How many times Keenanxbox opens for D8" but that might overload the server.
  • HeroSwifty (US1)HeroSwifty (US1) Posts: 310
    edited 27.04.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    Lol, yeah man, you're really "tearing" it up lol. I am sure Negan and Trollinsmd feel the pressure of sending their attacks knowing you might full well beat them to it.

    As Crobins said before, where are your BRs? I mean we could start our own thread titled "How many times Keenanxbox opens for D8" but that might overload the server.
    http://prntscr.com/6yyd5r

    homie teach your brahs how to defend
  • edited 28.04.2015
    What an achievement! What level was this alliance? Level 6? Maybe even Level 7!?


    -_-


    tin bit i sid.

    i now run a lvl 3 alliance with someone else
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 28.04.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    Lol, yeah man, you're really "tearing" it up lol. I am sure Negan and Trollinsmd feel the pressure of sending their attacks knowing you might full well beat them to it.

    As Crobins said before, where are your BRs? I mean we could start our own thread titled "How many times Keenanxbox opens for D8" but that might overload the server.
    my point was they kill everything in sight,theres nothing left to kill lol

    MHBvihL.png

    opens for D8...hmmm if I got more than 1 attack a month That would be more of a possibilty
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386
    edited 28.04.2015
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    Maybe ask levi/SR what i'm doing to them :) hard to find troops anymore,either negan/trollins gets em or I run into a turtle cast

    is that more posts on forum?because even though we have less targets we're completely fucking you guys up in the only category where it counts,killing troops
    Keenanxbox wrote: »
    this is coming from somebody who's never been in an alliance over level 5

    there are so many power points on DT/Misc side to break up and we're doing a good job of it

    in4 picture insert of before and after KT numbers

    spot reserved for list of surrendered alliances...

    Might as well give credit where it due. Good job serry, negan, and troll. Keep up the good work of spending 10k each a month while the rest of kon potatoes.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 28.04.2015
    Might as well give credit where it due. Good job serry, negan, and troll. Keep up the good work of spending 10k each a month while the rest of kon potatoes.
    even if they spend that much,some have more to spend than others
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 28.04.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    Also, if you tally it up, D8 and MISC have more posts that KoN/GK.....drink up....is it cherry flavor this month?

    And this is proof positive how viewpoints on the same thing can be so different. You guys view it as a sign of progress since there are fewer 1,750+ kill reports being listed by us. Meanwhile we view it as a sure sign of progress that there are now so few people on your side with 1,750 troops to kill. (For sure people like dinglepeen, frankuser, cgunit, etc. have defended often and are extremely difficult to get a good kill count on... and props to them for it... but we're talking about the full gamut, not the 2%)

    (If people are not wanting to be suckered in by propaganda, mine or otherwise, just do your own stinking research, lol. Spy 100 castles in MISC or D8. Then spy 100 castles in KoN or GK. See what you come up with and ask yourselves what those results indicate. But fair warning!!! People don't like being spied, so if you try it, make sure you have a very high success rate, lol).
    manateesharkjpeg


    Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 28.04.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    .

    8TGDLOw.png
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • HeroSwifty (US1)HeroSwifty (US1) Posts: 310
    edited 28.04.2015
    """(I Spy 100 castles in MISC or D8. Then spy 100 castles in KoN or GK. See what you come up with and ask yourselves what those results indicate.""
    This^^
    I agree with you.

    To the enemy- Also another reason that any KoN, GK and IFS are not posting much reports is because we find no troops or we get opened gates.
    Also to the enemy- If you don't believe message any neph gk or ifs for their last 10 attack reports and find out.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 28.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    (content removed due to inappropriateness)

    Eric, you do realize I was naked in that picture, yes?



    Meanie.
    manateesharkjpeg


    Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 28.04.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    Eric, you do realize I was naked in that picture, yes?



    Meanie.

    N3uLTf8.png

    Oops, here's a more appropriate shot. (It's from your good side to!)
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 28.04.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    Eric, you do realize I was naked in that picture, yes?



    Meanie.
    Eric768 wrote: »
    N3uLTf8.png

    Oops, here's a more appropriate shot. (It's from your good side to!)

    Erhm, um, are there any videos of these kinds of activity? I'm ugh, doing a project, yea, a project, on manatees and I need some good footage, preferably nude manatees for, anatomy? I think that would be the right class.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

    The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

    Hion has a small dink
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 28.04.2015
    If i spy 100 castles each side and fail will y'all still declare if I say mantee told me to?
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

    Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 28.04.2015
    If i spy 100 castles each side and fail will y'all still declare if I say mantee told me to?

    that will depend on if you can provide any more lovely manatee pics like the ones above
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • edited 28.04.2015
    Manatee wrote: »
    And this is proof positive how viewpoints on the same thing can be so different. You guys view it as a sign of progress since there are fewer 1,750+ kill reports being listed by us. Meanwhile we view it as a sure sign of progress that there are now so few people on your side with 1,750 troops to kill. (For sure people like dinglepeen, frankuser, cgunit, etc. have defended often and are extremely difficult to get a good kill count on... and props to them for it... but we're talking about the full gamut, not the 2%)

    (If people are not wanting to be suckered in by propaganda, mine or otherwise, just do your own stinking research, lol. Spy 100 castles in MISC or D8. Then spy 100 castles in KoN or GK. See what you come up with and ask yourselves what those results indicate. But fair warning!!! People don't like being spied, so if you try it, make sure you have a very high success rate, lol).

    I have said this once or twice before in different threads, just because you spy a castle that is empty, doesn't mean there aren't defenses at the ready.

    How painful would it be if you spied someone, they had 10-50 troops and a fire-cast, only to find out that by the time it took five minutes for your troops to get there, they somehow had 3K troops and a strong cast waiting on you.

    I am not sure you guys are understanding the tactics correctly, and are just going by what you can see at first look. Truth be told, I firecast whenever I am not online, there is no sense in allowing my defensive posture/troops get slaughtered (since GGE has raised the offensive curve so high with gems, equipment, dominate offensive troops and Hall of Legends upgrades) just because I wasn't actually online to defend.

    There is no right or wrong in this scenario, whether you choose to defend or not, but what is wrong is when the opposition claims that they are the only ones defending, when I run into open gates at about 75% of the time.

    Also, what I find more than hilarious is when folks like Keenanxbox come on here to run their mouths about folks having smaller glory titles than him, when a level 18 i.e. Tankster has more than him. If it weren't for him I would have nothing but the upmost respect for FK, but he sullies their name every time he opens his mouth.

    Also, Manatee, I only base a lot of what I see on KoN main and WoK, since those are the two alliances we are mainly focused on. Also, I think the War Hits thread is flawed in that is shows offensive troops being killed by the droves, which we both know makes poor defensive troops. Maybe if they changed it to where you had to post the actual troops being killed, it would present a more accurate representation of who is actually defending and getting beat, instead of who was away from their account long enough for someone to destroy their army.
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 28.04.2015
    3marlo2 wrote: »
    Also, what I find more than hilarious is when folks like Keenanxbox come on here to run their mouths about folks having smaller glory titles than him, when a level 18 i.e. Tankster has more than him. If it weren't for him I would have nothing but the upmost respect for FK, but he sullies their name every time he opens his mouth.
    I sassed him back actually,kinda sick of the kleenex thing,it's not really funny anymore,it got worn out

    tankster has like a 90/90 commander and can run through any player around his level easily,he's a beast

    sullies the name?thats what crobins is doing lmao

    like I said before ask levi/SR how much i'm doing,glory means nothing anymore with the invention of foreigners
    I just have bad luck ever finding troops,just fire casts/open gates
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

    Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file