Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

No missions on my lvl, Can't play [Lv.4]

giovanny227giovanny227 Posts: 3
edited 25.04.2015 in Technical Assistance
I have missions that you need high than lvl 5 and i can't do nothing right now.
Post edited by giovanny227 on

Comments

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 22.04.2015
    Hmmm. Try upgrading anything you can
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 22.04.2015
    Do some tasks that you can and then get those other tasks out of the way after you level up...?

Maybe that would work. Are you sure that you just didn't fully upgrade everything? If it asks you to upgrade something to level 3 and yours is only level one, you just have to upgrade it twice. If that is the problem...

But then again, it could be a glitch.
  • giovanny227giovanny227 Posts: 3
    edited 22.04.2015
    Yes its glitch can't upgrade any thing and there are no mission for my lvl. I know how to play this game. I have play this game 2 times no problems but now he doing weird?
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 22.04.2015
    Well, hope that GGS fixes it then. :S you could get exp. points from attacking RBCs and level up that way.
  • Colpin Cathar (US1)Colpin Cathar (US1) Posts: 195
    edited 25.04.2015
    This same thing happened to my friend. It appears to be a glitch when you first start the game. Around level 3 or 4, there is the ability to expand the wall once, and then after you do this, the next wall expansion should be locked, but it is not. After you click to expand more than you should, the game locks and you can not do anything. The only thing that can be done is have support reset your account, or wait till your account is reset after about 2 weeks. After the reset, don't do anything that the game does not tell you to do.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file