Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance seeks larger home base

Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
edited 14.06.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Greetings, I see such an opportunity has been sought by another with some success.

I to am looking for a empty or inactive alliance I can take over leadership of, on uk1

I am very pro-active and would build on the success already reached by the offered alliance under my new management.

The newly acquired alliance would become part of the growing The 'Knights' Brotherhood UK1, as explained in a post elsewhere, so I won't bore you's with the details here.

Please message me in game, re: any alliances that fancy a new leader and members.

I would especially like to hear from blucher of EPICNESS and/or Desy of sparta nation, who are both listed on weekly ranking loot table. blucher however has no loot amount whilst Desy has.

Thank you muchly,

Alinas. xx
Post edited by Alinas2 on
Alinas @ en 1
«13

Comments

  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 23.04.2015
    What happened to making something yourself?

    Stop looking for shells and actually play from scratch. I did it. It was fun. It was a lot of work. Do it, it will be fun and a lot of work. Stop being lazy people.

    That's my blunt opinion, because frankly I hate when people are looking for a maxed out alliance to take over because they think it will be really freaking easy to make it a great group.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Tree Hugger2Tree Hugger2 Posts: 535
    edited 23.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    What happened to making something yourself?

    Stop looking for shells and actually play from scratch. I did it. It was fun. It was a lot of work. Do it, it will be fun and a lot of work. Stop being lazy people.

    That's my blunt opinion, because frankly I hate when people are looking for a maxed out alliance to take over because they think it will be really freaking easy to make it a great group.

    yaaa!!! wooo!!
    Tree Huggerusa1 Leader of The Black Flag

    "We fly no colors out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms."

    tumblr_mzz7djK6mW1r5pe9fo1_500.gif
  • Bro_NoBodyCaresBro_NoBodyCares Posts: 138
    edited 23.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    What happened to making something yourself?

    Stop looking for shells and actually play from scratch. I did it. It was fun. It was a lot of work. Do it, it will be fun and a lot of work. Stop being lazy people.

    That's my blunt opinion, because frankly I hate when people are looking for a maxed out alliance to take over because they think it will be really freaking easy to make it a great group.
    That Fire tho....



    #StartFromTheBottomNowWeHere
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-14295-1405685607-6.gif
  • PowerfullyBilboPowerfullyBilbo Posts: 2
    edited 23.04.2015
    so does mean we can up-grade our alliance to say level 78 now cause maybe it could happen soon
    PowerfullyBilbo @ au 1
  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 23.04.2015
    Thank you all for your comments. I will take them onboard. Much appreciated.
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 23.04.2015
    There must be someone out there who is about to abandon their alliance in anticipation of a forthcoming merger with another alliance. I know abandonments/mergers happen. I am looking to take on an alliance that has 40+ memberships.
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 23.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    What happened to making something yourself?

    Stop looking for shells and actually play from scratch. I did it. It was fun. It was a lot of work. Do it, it will be fun and a lot of work. Stop being lazy people.

    That's my blunt opinion, because frankly I hate when people are looking for a maxed out alliance to take over because they think it will be really freaking easy to make it a great group.

    I know this game/raising an alliance isn't easy. I have been playing off and on for several years.
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 23.04.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    LOL, I am the Non-Ruby Buyer here with a Sub alliance. I am seriously the only one dumping rubies in this alliance.

    Truly it is easy to max out an alliance if you have enough people to go to Storm Islands, you should be fine. . .

    For now, it is just me.
    Well, when you're starting it's hard to get any decent players as they'll just move on to a better alliance.
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

    Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

    Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

    “The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

    I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

    Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • ben3211234ben3211234 Posts: 5
    edited 23.04.2015
    Well, when you're starting it's hard to get any decent players as they'll just move on to a better alliance.

    Its not that hard. . .
    ben321123 @ WWW 2
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 23.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    What happened to making something yourself?

    Stop looking for shells and actually play from scratch. I did it. It was fun. It was a lot of work. Do it, it will be fun and a lot of work. Stop being lazy people.

    That's my blunt opinion, because frankly I hate when people are looking for a maxed out alliance to take over because they think it will be really freaking easy to make it a great group.

    ^^^This, I could not say it better.

    Having a maxed shell is only like 10% of the equation of a successful alliance.

    In any case tho, unless you are good friends with the ppl who hold a shell like that now, or you are willing to merge into that shell as members, under another player leading it. You are not gonna be getting any shells like that, as why let go of a maxed shell? Just keep it on hold until you need it.

    In any case, tho just stopping begging for it and go and get it.

    Founder of Camelot Beasts.



  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 23.04.2015
    stupid emoticons lol

    Founder of Camelot Beasts.



  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 24.04.2015
    ^^^This, I could not say it better.

    Having a maxed shell is only like 10% of the equation of a successful alliance.

    In any case tho, unless you are good friends with the ppl who hold a shell like that now, or you are willing to merge into that shell as members, under another player leading it. You are not gonna be getting any shells like that, as why let go of a maxed shell? Just keep it on hold until you need it.

    In any case, tho just stopping begging for it and go and get it.

    twisted.angel did it (see her/his thread). So it can be done.
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 24.04.2015
    ^^^This, I could not say it better.

    Having a maxed shell is only like 10% of the equation of a successful alliance.

    In any case tho, unless you are good friends with the ppl who hold a shell like that now, or you are willing to merge into that shell as members, under another player leading it. You are not gonna be getting any shells like that, as why let go of a maxed shell? Just keep it on hold until you need it.

    In any case, tho just stopping begging for it and go and get it.

    I disagree. Others have done it without knowing anyone in the alli they took over.
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 24.04.2015
    ben3211234 wrote: »
    Its not that hard. . .


    Isn't it ?
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Bro_NoBodyCaresBro_NoBodyCares Posts: 138
    edited 24.04.2015
    Alinas2 wrote: »
    Isn't it ?
    It depends on the kind of members you have.

    If you start a new alliance, and have 15 members in there, and they are willing to burn and put time and effort into recruiting. Then you got a solid group with just 15 members and can build up from there.

    Now on the other hand if you just recruit anyone and just want to fill an alliance with members, then guess what will happen when war breaks out? a mass against you?

    They will all bail and you will be the only one there....
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-14295-1405685607-6.gif
  • oguzboyuoguzboyu Posts: 143
    edited 24.04.2015
    Alinas2 wrote: »
    Greetings, I see such an opportunity has been sought by another with some success.

    I to am looking for a empty or inactive alliance I can take over leadership of, on uk1

    I am very pro-active and would build on the success already reached by the offered alliance under my new management.

    The newly acquired alliance would become part of the growing The 'Knights' Brotherhood UK1, as explained in a post elsewhere, so I won't bore you's with the details here.

    Please message me in game, re: any alliances that fancy a new leader and members.

    I would especially like to hear from blucher of EPICNESS and/or Desy of sparta nation, who are both listed on weekly ranking loot table. blucher however has no loot amount whilst Desy has.

    Thank you muchly,

    Alinas. xx
    Alina's good luck with your search, sparta nation is Warlords Elite, our alliance was hacked last week, we are waiting GGE to hand it back, so don't wait to hear from that hacker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 24.04.2015
    Alinas2 wrote: »
    I disagree. Others have done it without knowing anyone in the alli they took over.

    Yes, others have done it. It is still quite unlikely.

    Founder of Camelot Beasts.



  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 25.04.2015
    Mission accomplished.
    Alinas @ en 1
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 25.04.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    What happened to making something yourself?

    Stop looking for shells and actually play from scratch. I did it. It was fun. It was a lot of work. Do it, it will be fun and a lot of work. Stop being lazy people.

    That's my blunt opinion, because frankly I hate when people are looking for a maxed out alliance to take over because they think it will be really freaking easy to make it a great group.

    Completely agree. I started at Level 7 and ended up running a very successful alliance family in International 1, and was the successful alliance on India 1.

    If I had kept going, we'd probably be in the top 10 by now.

    Find some weak people, even levels lower than you. Recruit. Build up. Attack. Donate. Succeed.

    Make Alliance.
    Recruit Members.
    ???
    Profit!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14


    One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • Alinas2Alinas2 Posts: 89
    edited 25.04.2015
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Completely agree. I started at Level 7 and ended up running a very successful alliance family in International 1, and was the successful alliance on India 1.

    If I had kept going, we'd probably be in the top 10 by now.

    Find some weak people, even levels lower than you. Recruit. Build up. Attack. Donate. Succeed.

    Make Alliance.
    Recruit Members.
    ???
    Profit!

    Mission accomplished.
    Alinas @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file