Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Heroes Update Bug

LadyB (US1)LadyB (US1) Posts: 32
edited 30.03.2015 in Technical Assistance
A bug seems to have been introduced with the Heroes update whereby the 90/90 cap on our comms/casts no longer functions.

(I'm not talking about the +5 melee I have via legendary points.)

For example, if I used equipment equaling 95 ranged and 91 melee to create a comm, it would be a 90/90 comm since ranged/melee is capped at 90. However, with this update, my comm now displays and functions at 95 ranged and 91 melee.

For example: http://prntscr.com/6n7gq1

And it is not just display: my comm functions with greater ranged/melee power. For example, I always get between 20-25 losses when I hit a maxed tower in Fire. Now however, I suddenly get fewer losses, such as only 15 losses.

For example: http://prntscr.com/6n7d1x
Post edited by LadyB (US1) on
LadyB @ usa 1

Comments

• Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 30.03.2015
    I have already created a thread about this, seems to be a display bug, but wait that works? Equipment menu still shows that Max is 90
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • LadyB (US1)LadyB (US1) Posts: 32
    edited 30.03.2015
    I don't think it's just a display bug. We first noticed that we were getting way fewer losses on towers. We thought maybe it was the new hero piece.... but we still get fewer losses without the hero piece. That's when we finally noticed the increase in ranged/melee stats and our lower losses finally made sense.
    LadyB @ usa 1
  • LadyB (US1)LadyB (US1) Posts: 32
    edited 30.03.2015
    I actual think that the heroes help the non-ruby buyer. You can loot them from towers using only natty tools. I've gotten several so far today and I didn't spend a single ruby to get one. And they give me the kind of advantages that used to be available only to ruby whales.

I think they help level the playing field. Just like ruby whales used to be able to ruby-complete buildings and research.... but now I can do it without rubies using the Time Skips that I loot.

All it takes is some hard work hitting towers.... :)
    LadyB @ usa 1
  • edited 30.03.2015
    its a visual issue

if you look in the equipment page it still says (max 90%) next to your power stats.

ive tested strong comms and weaker comms on my towers and theyre getting the same result..
    edited 30.03.2015
    LadyB5 wrote: »
    I actual think that the heroes help the non-ruby buyer. You can loot them from towers using only natty tools. I've gotten several so far today and I didn't spend a single ruby to get one. And they give me the kind of advantages that used to be available only to ruby whales.

I think they help level the playing field. Just like ruby whales used to be able to ruby-complete buildings and research.... but now I can do it without rubies using the Time Skips that I loot.

All it takes is some hard work hitting towers.... :)

Yes, that is fine, but ruby players can get them quick enough before the non ruby ones get them, and that might be better than the ones you get from farming, heroes are making the game harder and harder for non ruby players, soon everyone will feel the heat.

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • A Lost Soul (GB1)A Lost Soul (GB1) Posts: 53
    edited 30.03.2015
    its a visual issue

if you look in the equipment page it still says (max 90%) next to your power stats.

ive tested strong comms and weaker comms on my towers and theyre getting the same result..

Are you sure mate i am getting lower losses but no complaints here am loving it
    jross @ en 1
    edited 30.03.2015
    jross wrote: »
    Are you sure mate i am getting lower losses but no complaints here am loving it

It is fixed, don't worry

CM confirmed it

[email protected]
  • A Lost Soul (GB1)A Lost Soul (GB1) Posts: 53
    edited 30.03.2015
    I understand it was a bug but come on why go and complain about the best bug ever. max tower less men die more profit ffs some people these days!!!!!!!
    jross @ en 1
    edited 30.03.2015
    oguzboyu wrote: »
    We have another heehee issue here....

Lol Yeah.. but this is a bit different, he was nice, wasn't he?

[email protected]
  • oguzboyuoguzboyu Posts: 143
    edited 30.03.2015
    same, this ladyb(itch)5 had to go be a rat and ruin something thats beneficial to us..

hahah hope this ladyB is not the one who founded BSK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oguzboyuoguzboyu Posts: 143
    edited 30.03.2015
    Akhil50 wrote: »
    It is fixed, don't worry

CM confirmed it

now you can be happy with heavy loses on towers yeah WELLDONE !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file