Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions

Comments

• Ryuu6Ryuu6 Posts: 78
    edited 28.03.2015
    If I had a maxed fire station and a castellan with a -10% fire damage gem, would I become immune to sabotage?
    Ryuu @ au 1
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 28.03.2015
    no, that leaves another 50% that can still be damaged. unless you have a -50% fire damage caste (50% is max possible), level 4 fire station, and -10% fire from gems (or a lvl 3 station and -20% from gems) then you can still be burned
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • colvern (US1)colvern (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 28.03.2015
    how many total capitals metros and royal towers are there in game
    colvern @ usa 1
    edited 28.03.2015
    colvern wrote: »
    how many total capitals metros and royal towers are there in game

that depends on the server. capital, metros, and towers are dependent on server population. more people=more towers, metros, and capitals. the USA1 server has 6 green capitals, 3 ice, 2 sands, and 1 fire capital. it also has about 80 towers i believe, and around 30 metros, give or take.

edit- also note that capitals are the only thing that spawn in multiple kingdoms (that im aware of). i have yet to see any towers or metros out of the green kingdom. towers will however, still provide an attack bonus on capitals that are not in the green kingdom, but metros and capitals only affect castles in the kingdom that they are in
    #ReviveLexx
  • MAFIA54MAFIA54 Posts: 3
    edited 28.03.2015
    As the foreign (france) fighting quest started on uk1 server. I had spied one castle which shows 1.7k troops in it. But when my attack launched there it was only 376 troops on the wall. All other troops have been moved or vanished.
    I had lost 2.5k rubbies banner in this stupid act. I want gge to return my banners cost me 2.0k rubby..
    MAFIA5 @ en 1
    edited 28.03.2015
    MAFIA54 wrote: »
    As the foreign (france) fighting quest started on uk1 server. I had spied one castle which shows 1.7k troops in it. But when my attack launched there it was only 376 troops on the wall. All other troops have been moved or vanished.
    I had lost 2.5k rubbies banner in this stupid act. I want gge to return my banners cost me 2.0k rubby..

foreign castles can act like player castles. what your spies see is not a guarantee of what you will hit. they can change their defense set up, move troops in/out, etc. you spent the rubies without knowing what you were doing, not their fault. not your fault for not knowing everything about the game either, but they cant refund you for a mistake that was not their fault.
    #ReviveLexx
  • Interstellar434Interstellar434 Posts: 1
    edited 28.03.2015
    how do I delete my account on gge
    Interstellar434 @ en 1
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 28.03.2015
    how do I delete my account on gge

Contact GGS Support and ask them to delete your account.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• scott1010 (US1)scott1010 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 29.03.2015
    i've been threaten that if i don't take back a player who is a level 12 demanding he should be made general and dictating to be on the chat room in front of all the members insteadf personal messaging. which in turn i booted him out and now am being threaten i'll be at war with entire USN.What does this mean
    scott1010 @ usa 1
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 29.03.2015
    scott1010 wrote: »
    i've been threaten that if i don't take back a player who is a level 12 demanding he should be made general and dictating to be on the chat room in front of all the members insteadf personal messaging. which in turn i booted him out and now am being threaten i'll be at war with entire USN.What does this mean

He's threatening to destroy you.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Aries (AU1)Aries (AU1) AU1 Posts: 201
    edited 29.03.2015
    Does capturing islands in Storm go towards your looting?
    Aries - Level 70 Fearless/Widowmaker 
    Highest MP was achieved at level 63 - 313k
    I've played since 2012. 
  • Akhil50 (IN1)Akhil50 (IN1) Posts: 4,347
    edited 29.03.2015
    Sniper33 wrote: »

I don't think so.
    Still a Potter-head.  And a starboii

Might Points - Everything you need to know about them is the 2nd most viewed thread in the section with over 40k views, go take a look for some mighty info :)

[email protected]
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 29.03.2015
    Sniper33 wrote:
    No it doesn't.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Aries (AU1)Aries (AU1) AU1 Posts: 201
    edited 29.03.2015
    Rajan37 wrote: »
    No it doesn't.

:(....if only...
    Aries - Level 70 Fearless/Widowmaker 
    Highest MP was achieved at level 63 - 313k
    I've played since 2012. 
  • HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    edited 29.03.2015
    [

He is threatening to destroy you but no one can destroy another's castle in the game. They can make you grumpy. There are always butt hole players who want titles and act badly when alliances are small or struggling to grow. It is best to weed those players out early.
    HeroAzure @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Sam Hurt, Title Cactus Cat
    edited 29.03.2015
    so what does USN mean? and also TSSNA?
    scott1010 @ usa 1
    edited 29.03.2015
    a member wants to steal an outpost that the main castle is in ruins.the outpost is build up with a lot of buildings.i told him find but you won't get to keep the biuldings. the wall and gate upgrades maybe? no moat.what is the correct answer.
    scott1010 @ usa 1
  • edited 29.03.2015
    a member wants to steal an outpost that the main castle is in ruins.the outpost is build up with a lot of buildings.i told him find but you won't get to keep the biuldings. the wall and gate upgrades maybe? no moat.what is the correct answer.

Some of the buildings will turn into rubble, and the majority will burn, most stay. It mostly depends on how many troops you sent and the Castellon. The wall and towers stay, too along with the moat (if there is one).
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 29.03.2015

He gets to keep everything in the op, no matter the level. The only thing that he will not keep is the buildings destroyed by the actual capture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 29.03.2015
    a member wants to steal an outpost that the main castle is in ruins.the outpost is build up with a lot of buildings.i told him find but you won't get to keep the biuldings. the wall and gate upgrades maybe? no moat.what is the correct answer.[/QUOTE]

You tell him something and come here asking the real answer? You never even knew in the first place so why pretend to? :p:)
This discussion has been closed.