Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Not Letting Me In

Breor (US1)Breor (US1) US1 Posts: 242
edited 15.04.2015 in Technical Assistance
Title says it all, anyone else having this problem?
Stuck at 'sharpening the swords'.
Post edited by Breor (US1) on
Breor @ USA 1
Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
Forum likes validate me.

Comments

• therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 24.03.2015
    yes, all are i suspect.
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • EdMohrmann (US1)EdMohrmann (US1) US1 Posts: 127
    edited 24.03.2015
    Yes, everyday, several times/day - SICK OF IT !!!
    EdMohrmann @ usa 1
  • enick98 (US1)enick98 (US1) US1 Posts: 359
    edited 24.03.2015
    I just got kicked off and stuck at sharpening swords thought I was being hacked but now that I know somebody else is having this issue I know I'm not being hacked
    enick98 @ USA1
    "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Some famous person had to have quoted this sometime in the past.
  • Silence8 (US1)Silence8 (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 24.03.2015
    Last time this happened I lost nearly 1000 troops, contacted support, and never heard anything back. Another attack out this time...
    Silence8 @ usa 1
  • AllyGal (US1)AllyGal (US1) Posts: 273
    edited 24.03.2015
    Oh good! Good that I'm not the only poor soul who got kicked offline, bad that whatever happened to 'Silence8' better not happen to me. I'd be pizzed. :thumbdown:
    I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

Level 70 LL 37 - Honor: 2160 (Was 2nd in Lv: 50-69) - Most MP: 294k

• jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 24.03.2015
    crashed again , the server lost it
    jotto @ usa 1
  • Shamir22 (US1)Shamir22 (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 24.03.2015
    happened again today. it is getting old needing to be on and can't because you are disconnected and it gets stuck
    Shamir22 @ usa 1
  • jrnedraw (US1)jrnedraw (US1) Posts: 108
    edited 24.03.2015
    Knocked me off and wont let me back in either.
    jrnedraw @ usa 1
  • AllyGal (US1)AllyGal (US1) Posts: 273
    edited 24.03.2015
    Look on the bright side everyone! Threes always 'your life' that you can live while the servers are being silly!

Anybody?... No?... (No offense intended)
    I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

Level 70 LL 37 - Honor: 2160 (Was 2nd in Lv: 50-69) - Most MP: 294k

• kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 24.03.2015
    in contact with several guild members none of us can get past sharpening swords...
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 24.03.2015
    in again for the time being
    jotto @ usa 1
  • WyreGirl (US1)WyreGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 24.03.2015
    Get tired of looking at sharpening swords. It plays havoc with my play time when this happens, because I only have so much time for play. If I can't on before that time is up I lose out! :(
    WyreGirl @ usa 1
  • Silence8 (US1)Silence8 (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 24.03.2015
    ANNND WE'RE BACK

Everything appears to be in order.
    Silence8 @ usa 1
    edited 24.03.2015
    got kicked then got back in
    jotto @ usa 1
    edited 24.03.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    Guys, I don't think it is smart to say your being kicked from the game in the forums where anyone can see it; maybe everyone is being kicked, idk. But you do not want people to attack you knowing you are offline. Just saying. Send an email to GGS.

But I was kicked and all my castles are vulnerable!

ah screw it, you're probably right. I should just sit here quietly with my front door unlocked and my keys in the ignition of my running car, while I wait to see if the problem solves itself.
    Later I'll be leaving on a week long trip, but I think it would be most convenient to leave the keys in the car that way I don't need to look for them when I get back. Probly leave the front door unlocked too.
    I like to leave Christmas presents prominently displayed in my front picture windows when I travel over the holidays.
    I write my password on a sticky note and put it under my keyboard, but I leave the keyboard upside down and lean it against my monitor.

Sometimes I forget my credit card number... If I send you a PM would you remind me sometimes?
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.

• ben321123ben321123 Posts: 13
    edited 24.03.2015
    But I was kicked and all my castles are vulnerable!

ah screw it, you're probably right. I should just sit here quietly with my front door unlocked and my keys in the ignition of my running car, while I wait to see if the problem solves itself.
    Later I'll be leaving on a week long trip, but I think it would be most convenient to leave the keys in the car that way I don't need to look for them when I get back. Probly leave the front door unlocked too.
    I like to leave Christmas presents prominently displayed in my front picture windows when I travel over the holidays.
    I write my password on a sticky note and put it under my keyboard, but I leave the keyboard upside down and lean it against my monitor.

Sometimes I forget my credit card number... If I send you a PM would you remind me sometimes?

If you remind what accont I am using: UK or USA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 24.03.2015
    ben321123 wrote: »
    If you remind what accont I am using: UK or USA

which of you acunt is feels more used up?
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.

• ben321123ben321123 Posts: 13
    edited 24.03.2015
    which of you acunt is feels more used up?

USA-level 46

UK-level 26
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuskWalker (US1)DuskWalker (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 15.04.2015
    I was told recently by 3 of my alliance members that they received messages on their Gmail acc from GGE that said GGE has been hacked + everyone needs 2 change their passwords. Just wondering about the validity of those messages. Anyone else hearing things or getting these messages on their Email?
    DuskWalker @ usa 1
    edited 15.04.2015
    DuskWalker wrote: »
    I was told recently by 3 of my alliance members that they received messages on their Gmail acc from GGE that said GGE has been hacked + everyone needs 2 change their passwords. Just wondering about the validity of those messages. Anyone else hearing things or getting these messages on their Email?
    [h=2]Official statement regarding the Forum downtime[/h]
    Dear community,

We would like to apologize for the long downtime experienced in our forums over the last week.

We noticed irregularities caused by an attack, and for security reasons we decided to take the forums offline immediately and analyze the situation.

After a thorough investigation of this incident, we have no evidence that any data was copied. In order to minimize risk, we are contacting anyone who might have been affected to ask them to change their password. We would therefore ask you to please check your emails.

The data stored in our forums includes your user name, e-mail address, and - in encrypted form - your password (we do not store payment data of any kind).

Security is of the utmost importance to us. We used the last few days to take the appropriate measures to review and bolster our level of security even more.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Your Goodgame Studios Team
    jotto @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file