Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

this sudden interruption 15 minute ago...

Comments

• seememiscseememisc Posts: 2
    edited 06.03.2015
    I supported a fellow alliance member being attacked. I returned my men after the attack went through. i saw them returning, but they didnt return. my castle doesnt have them and the food is showing they arent eating. it 300 vet hals and 300 vet longbowmen. i would like to have them replaced please!!
    seememisc @ usa 1
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 06.03.2015
    The entire USA1 server has crashed, please watch the forums.

mainly this thread for further info: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?134884-this-sudden-interruption-15-minute-ago/page4

Lots of ppl are pissed, and this seems to be a very serious glitch.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• bumfuzzlerbumfuzzler Posts: 9
    edited 06.03.2015
    Why do we keep playing this craptastic game? GGE has taken so much from me it is pathetic, but the worst part of it is I let them. They rob us blind and we let them. I wish for one week we all would just boycott this game. one week of not playing. One week of the whales not buying would do it. So i guess i challenge the ruby whales to not play for one week. Or just stop giving them money whales. You guys and gals are the main reason they can continually screw over the littlest of us.
    bumfuzzler @ usa 1
  • edited 06.03.2015
    There was a server wide glitch and everyone who had troops on the move or stationed somewhere had them disappear. THey appear to still be eating in most cases though. Hopefully GGE will get it fixed soon. Be sure you send in a support ticket
    danielbannister @ usa 1
  • les the gray (US1)les the gray (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 06.03.2015
    I sent troops from a outpoast in green to sands and they disappeared and an attack in ice disappeared on me
    les the gray @ usa 1
  • exsparky (US1)exsparky (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 06.03.2015
    My super commander was out while this happened and he is okay. If he disappeared I would quit.

My beri setup is all for not, I can't believe how crippling this glitch is.
    exsparky @ usa 1
  • bumfuzzlerbumfuzzler Posts: 9
    edited 06.03.2015
    bumfuzzler @ usa 1
    edited 06.03.2015
    The only thing that works is an end to ruby buying.

But the ruby buying addicts(the purpose of all of these games) cannot stop. The only way is for them to leave, an uphill battle but one that looks very promising with crap like this.
    exsparky @ usa 1
    edited 06.03.2015
    At least they could kill my limbo troops to make room for more.
    exsparky @ usa 1
  • Vlad III (US1)Vlad III (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 06.03.2015
    Meanwhile special offers continue to pop up.
    edited 06.03.2015
    And the players who max rubied their Beri camps...all of those rubies are prolly gonna go to waste.

Complete Garbage

edited 06.03.2015
    bumfuzzler wrote: »
    Why do we keep playing this craptastic game? GGE has taken so much from me it is pathetic, but the worst part of it is I let them. They rob us blind and we let them. I wish for one week we all would just boycott this game. one week of not playing. One week of the whales not buying would do it. So i guess i challenge the ruby whales to not play for one week. Or just stop giving them money whales. You guys and gals are the main reason they can continually screw over the littlest of us.

solid post

edited 06.03.2015
    bumfuzzler wrote: »

and lol @ that, sums GGS attitude to its customers

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 06.03.2015
    For answers, refer to the technicus in my signature.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • WyndsongWyndsong Posts: 28
    edited 06.03.2015
    lost over1800 Troops. Mainly Demon and deathly horrors, Kings Guards and Traveling troops. They were all stationed at a op under the bird. I want them back and I want them back now. Is this intentional so that Misc win the war?
    Wyndsong @ usa 1
  • Snkbitstallion (US1)Snkbitstallion (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    edited 06.03.2015
    this is reason i stopped doin storm in first place always an issue with server compatability

been sitting on a 4 hour wood island for like 18 hours now wth and why would i wont a fire put out as compenstaion if i got no fires really? affects mroe people then just those with fires
    Snkbitstallion @ usa 1
  • Snkbitstallion (US1)Snkbitstallion (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    edited 06.03.2015
    love the signature and its approriate to the way i personaly feel about GGS feelings to thier soem time buying coustomers
    Snkbitstallion @ usa 1
  • Vlad III (US1)Vlad III (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 06.03.2015
    It's like Apple, when something goes wrong, they run and hide, we never hear a word from them about the issue, ever.
  • P.I.T.A :D (US1)P.I.T.A :D (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    edited 06.03.2015
    BIG HELP if ya have FIRES. Wheres the troops ????? Eating and no one there ????? All my mail is almost gone ,only old 8 days ago or more are still here.
    Marji @ usa 1
  • the jody (US1)the jody (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 06.03.2015
    same here upgrading towers early,got to do it again
    the jody @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file