Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Battle Log Animation

Comments

• Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 24.02.2015
    Cm's have any bugs been fixed with this update and has something been done to make the lag better?
    Monkey-En1

• heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 25.02.2015
    10,000 Way more than that

I would say i dot know may a million is a minimum
    The first 10,000 I said. As in the top of their long, long list...
    Quit while you're ahead
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 25.02.2015
    Cm's have any bugs been fixed with this update and has something been done to make the lag better?

We're always working on bugs, and are currently investigating the lag issues on some of the servers.

The team that works to resolve bugs is a separate team to the team that develops the updates, so don't worry about priorities :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256
    edited 25.02.2015
    Adding animations when there are so many underlying problems with the balance of the game?

Words fail me...
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 25.02.2015
    We're always working on bugs, and are currently investigating the lag issues on some of the servers.

The team that works to resolve bugs is a separate team to the team that develops the updates, so don't worry about priorities :)

Regards,

Steve.

Ok Cool Thanks for looking into it Steve
    Monkey-En1

• Viability (US1)Viability (US1) Posts: 402
    edited 26.02.2015
    Discussion: Battle LAG Animation

Fixed!

BTW: Murder hole? Really? Worst rename ever!
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!
  • jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 26.02.2015
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the sudden announcement, but this update will go live this morning!

It'll take place during the usual hours, any time between now and 11:30 AM CET.

Sorry for the late announcement and sudden downtime!

Regards,

Steve.

so it begins
    jotto @ usa 1
  • manasruler3manasruler3 Posts: 100
    edited 26.02.2015
    and so it ends.....
    manasruler @ in 1
  • shon_frostshon_frost Posts: 49
    edited 26.02.2015
    where is the update??????? i cannot find it
    .: loyal member of kryptic family :.

king9 @ int1

Guess.wh0 @ tankionline

parkour with tanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonmonkey (US1)dragonmonkey (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    edited 26.02.2015
    how do I see animation?
    dragonmonkey @ usa 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 26.02.2015
    shon_frost wrote: »
    where is the update??????? i cannot find it
    how do I see animation?

Unfortunately, the animation had to be postponed for a future update, since there were some technical problems with the implementation.

You should be able to find the VIP indicator though :)

Regards,

Steve.
  • Vastan (INT3)Vastan (INT3) Posts: 550
    edited 26.02.2015
    A whole update dedicated to showing VIP level... I can barely contain my excitement.
    White Hayes @ en 1
  • scarface2 (GB1)scarface2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 105
    edited 26.02.2015
    A whole update dedicated to showing VIP level... I can barely contain my excitement.

laugh my arse off
    stuntman186 @ WWW 2
  • O jaO ja Posts: 16
    edited 26.02.2015
    Can somebody tell me why knowing what VIP-level someone has, is useful?
    O ja @ nl 1
  • skindogz (US1)skindogz (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 26.02.2015

Regards,

Steve.

It's good that you have a team battling bugs that the other team is causing. However, it would probably be beneficial if the "update" team knew something about the bugs so they'd stop causing more lag. It seems every time a new update comes out a new useless "feature" causes more lag to the game.

how do i turn off the VIP level lag? this information is clearly not useful in any way and now the map is even slower to load.
    skindogz @ usa 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 302
    edited 26.02.2015
    Quite aside from cluttering up the world map with the new VIP banner/marker, is there not an issue here with showing the rest of the world how much money someone spends on rubies? something called "confidentiality"???

It's a bit like showing the world your bank balance - level 10 VIP can't exactly be won can it? So now we know anyone showing VIP 5+ is probably spending rubies on VIP mode and anyone 4 and under probably isn't.

So aside from telling the rest of the server who the ruby whales are (and even they might prefer GGE to respect a policy of confidentiality about their spending habits), what value exactly does the VIP level marker actually have?

Yes, I know you can turn it off, but by default it is on so until everyone has logged on and switched the option off, their bank balances are effectively out there for everybody else to see. Is there not some potential legal issue here?
    Osiris @ en 1
  • sir arthur6sir arthur6 Posts: 8
    edited 26.02.2015
    not really useful just waste of data and time
    sir arthur @ in 1
  • flatheadsflatheads Posts: 15
    edited 26.02.2015
    map is cluttered to hell now
    flatheads @ en 1
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 147
    edited 26.02.2015
    What is this supposed to be? I turned off the vip thing, but only mine disappears? What about the rest of them, it looks terrible. Why should I care about it anyways, it just shows who is buying resources. We can already tell by the legendary level.

I don't think they even need a development team. I know I don't want one. Make them all work on fixing the game, that might be useful. It's as bad as ever. The game lags but keeps counting our clicks, so it basically freezes now. That is progress? I'd rather restart, because at least we could make the game function properly.
    Domlin @ usa 1
  • heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 26.02.2015
    Why...? The pointless updates keep on coming...
    Quit while you're ahead
Sign In to comment.