Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby players

voldamort (GB1)voldamort (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
edited 12.02.2015 in Players ask Players
i would like to know why this game has made it easy for ruby buyers and makes it hard for proper game players.i have played this game for a while now and i get sick of all the offers for buy this for less rubbies why not make it so that it can be bought by both rubbies and resources.why dont they make a world just for ruby players and one for just resources.All i ask is abit of respect for the proper players and not just pay attention to the buyers.
Post edited by voldamort (GB1) on
voldamort @ en 1

Comments

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 08.02.2015
    Its because GGE has become too greedy over the past few years
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • Lenobah (US1)Lenobah (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 08.02.2015
    A non ruby player can play like a ruby player with the correct strategy...

Proud Member of REBELSUNITED
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,509
    edited 08.02.2015
    Ruby players will always have the advantage - simple, it would not makes sense for gge to not give the people who fund the game the bigger advantage. I am not biased as I have not bought rubies in a long time but gge have to keep a good balance of ruby and non ruby players in the game to make it more competitive and that is the way it is and always will be.
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • kookoo (GB1)kookoo (GB1) Posts: 441
    edited 08.02.2015
    there should be advantage for ruby players but ggs has taken it too far and are killing the game with there greed.
    kookoo @ UK 1

edited 08.02.2015
    Some stuff should have just been the same for both. Example, Legendary XP
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    edited 08.02.2015
    voldamort4 wrote: »
    i would like to know why this game has made it easy for ruby buyers and makes it hard for proper game players.i have played this game for a while now and i get sick of all the offers for buy this for less rubbies why not make it so that it can be bought by both rubbies and resources.why dont they make a world just for ruby players and one for just resources.All i ask is abit of respect for the proper players and not just pay attention to the buyers.

GGS want more money, and this is the road they have chosen to go down to get it.
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• dodge45dodge45 Posts: 2,189
    edited 09.02.2015
    its sad ........
    12.jpg
    A bad pun ......
    Find me ingame at Awesomerowend Int.1
    Leader of the Pithilites a ground army for the Hithilites Kings guard for the Dodge Federation . Who serve underDODGE45.
    #thedreamliveson
  • iphone29iphone29 Posts: 21
    edited 09.02.2015
    its only right that ppl who pay them money should get an advantage over ppl who don't pay gge money, but the advantage is WAY tooo much. I buy rubies myself, 2 of my OP's I didn't put any money in, and 1 op and all my other castles I put money into it, a lot to, and I half regret and half don't, GGE needs to balance the kind of advantage u get for buying rubies, or else u end up fighting wars like our current server and we go nowhere because everyone is a ruby elephant, just won't budge, almost impossible to take down. (F**K EQ that u can buy and can't get by any other way, THEY ARE FREAKIN ANNOYING!)
    iphone29 @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 09.02.2015
    Honestly, I'm fine with ruby buyers having an decent advantage, they provide the funds to keep the game going. It's just ridiculous when GGS starts doing things like making XP buyable, or throwing non-stop promotions at us.
  • ParaREXXParaREXX Posts: 599
    edited 09.02.2015
    Lenobah wrote: »

ruby buyers with strat is is deadly+ppl who buy rubies massively are down right dirty
    @GGS

i provided you with all proof nesseary, yet you still claimed you are "investegating"

it speaks volumes to me about how you guys work.
  • edited 09.02.2015
    Hey all

A ruby player is no better than a normal res player except for the fact they buy rubies.

The key to playing this game successfully is looting.

From robber baron castle in all lands (Great Empire, Everwinter Glacier, Burning Sands and Fire Peaks) you can hit/attack towers and loot rubies... therefore the more you loot from these towers the more rubies you get and therefore you can buy defencive and offencive tools, buy rubies buildings, and ruby troops... though unlike ruby players you have put in effort and time.

Also if u participate in events like Foreign Lords for one you can get better troops... etc. i got 750 horrors this time for top 50 reward, these are some of the best attackers in the game

So the key is loot big and reak the rewards...

I am currently a lvl 54 prince in Aus1 and have never bought rubies... this shows nothing is impossible
    NINJA OF HELL

Proud member of Great Nations!
    snow-leopard.jpg
  • Aries (AU1)Aries (AU1) Posts: 201
    edited 09.02.2015
    yeah and thats how us non ruby buyers survive!! :P
    Aries - Level 70 Fearless/Widowmaker 
    Highest MP was achieved at level 63 - 313k
    I've played since 2012. 
    edited 09.02.2015
    even though i suck at Beri :)
    I've played since 2012. 
  • edited 09.02.2015
    hahaha yeah... hitting towers is the key to this game... also makes it loads more fun :)
    NINJA OF HELL

Proud member of Great Nations!
    snow-leopard.jpg
    edited 09.02.2015
    yup and stuffing up the big ruby buyers by hitting fortresses :P
    I've played since 2012. 
    edited 09.02.2015
    Lenobah wrote: »
    If you said that maybe 6 months/ a year ago I would believe you
    Sniper33 wrote: »
    yup and stuffing up the big ruby buyers by hitting fortresses :P
    No. Towers :D
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

• Warkingdom123Warkingdom123 Posts: 36
    edited 09.02.2015
    Well, GGS' objective is to make money, and isn't that every game developer's? However, when it gets over about level 50, a ruby buyer's domination is clear, but they have spent they're hard earned money onto buying rubies so they should get an advantage over non-ruby buyers (e.g myself) but just not as much as they do currently. Also, the constant pop-ups are annoying,I know GGS need to get their point across, but they should reduce the number of pop-ups.
    Warkingdom123 @ en 1
  • voldamort (GB1)voldamort (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    edited 12.02.2015
    but why cant they make it so that i dont have to buy rubbies to get certain upgrades like a bakery i need lots of rubbies and other items i need lots of rubbies its unfair for the normal gameplayer i want the items that ruby buyers can get.but i refuse to buy rubbies.
    voldamort @ en 1
  • drfrfrfdrfrfrf Posts: 1
    edited 12.02.2015
    Yeah that's right:)
    drfrfrf @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.