Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

combining buildings

firewalker8firewalker8 Posts: 12
could we possible combine the siege building and defenses building together giving us a new weapons building with possibly new defense and siege tools? also how about the extra castle expantions for us level 70's? what say you peeps?! can we. CAN WE???
Post edited by firewalker8 on
firewalker8 @ usa 1

Comments

• dodge45dodge45 Posts: 2,189
    edited 22.01.2015
    I doubt it will happen ggs wants ruby PO ....
    12.jpg
    A bad pun ......
    Find me ingame at Awesomerowend Int.1
    Leader of the Pithilites a ground army for the Hithilites Kings guard for the Dodge Federation . Who serve underDODGE45.
    #thedreamliveson
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 22.01.2015
    The extra expansions sound good, but combining the workshops? Nope. They are technically different places, but they just use the same production slots.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 22.01.2015
    Destroy workshops in main, ship tools from OPs to make room in main. But I'd love for us 70s to get an MC expansion
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 22.01.2015
    HakHat wrote: »
    no. its fine as it is ( somewhat) , they just need to stop shoving new + useless buildings down our throats..

yep, they could make this granarys, stone works and forest lodges an upgrade of farmhouses, stone quarries and wood cutters instead of making them new buildings, and putting of that useless iron mines out of the way.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 22.01.2015
    Destroy workshops in main, ship tools from OPs to make room in main. But I'd love for us 70s to get an MC expansion

If you do that you do not have access to ruby tools in events, eg Blade, Thorn, Berimond etc.

Destroy all defense workshops in OPs though, you can ship in or just buy from armourer.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • abhineshabhinesh Posts: 160
    edited 22.01.2015
    after this legendary thing we seriously could use some castle expansion.......it's too irritating......demolishing farmhouses and making granaries
    abhinesh @ in 1
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 22.01.2015
    Tell you what I want added. They are separate buildings yet when you build with them it takes up the same menu
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file