Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Discussion: The New Hospital

Comments

• triangletriangle Posts: 425
    edited 11.01.2015
    The point is it is cheaper to recruit new units rather than heal old ones if you do anything other than 5 + 1.
    yar, I know that that was your point- your point was very clearly and well put. The problem though is that I'm not sure that your point is relevant. Just because the hospital now looks rather like the barracks does not mean that the two are comparable, rather it's the old hospital that you should be looking at as a point of reference.

PS Plus I'm not sure people capable of buying fully upgraded hospitals really care that much about coin costs. They all tend to have their RBCs in order. :p
    My Thoughts:
    Two years of Playing GGE: Independent Alliance and None Ruby Players
    How GGS handles our Feedback

Why I decided to Leave
    Thoughts on the Legendary Update

Achieved title of "the terrible", on the 8th of August 2014, without buying rubies, and while playing in an independent alliance.
  • NihontoNihonto Posts: 18
    edited 11.01.2015
    why does it take so long to heal the troops? 4 hours and what happens when the hospital is full the % of troops that get saved defending are just lost. If there is a major offensive you may win the battle but lose to the new hospital. rubies cost is so high only affordable to those spending huge bucks. I spend lots and still is very heavy cost. You guys just make IMPROVEMENTS to the game which really means there is a new way for us to take your money. I have noticed more people quit the game since you started IMPROVING the game. You Want to improve it, add new troops and weapons all can use and that actually can play at the level of troops already in game are not blown away easily or only available to rubies players and beat everyone. God Commanders are bad enough. New Upgrade blows.
    Nihonto @ usa 1
  • heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 11.01.2015
    triangle wrote: »
    yar, I know that that was your point- your point was very clearly and well put. The problem though is that I'm not sure that your point is relevant. Just because the hospital now looks rather like the barracks does not mean that the two are comparable, rather it's the old hospital that you should be looking at as a point of reference.

PS Plus I'm not sure people capable of buying fully upgraded hospitals really care that much about coin costs. They all tend to have their RBCs in order. :p
    You're right, I personally can recruit troops as fast as possible at every castle (+storm) without a problem. But I do care that the previous passive effect of the hospital was 1000X better than the new one.
    Quit while you're ahead
  • abab (GB1)abab (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    edited 11.01.2015
    I'm not one to complain but the new hospital has driven me to post, currently (and i know you may tweak the times/costs) it's worthless. (I've spend loats of cash/rubies in order to spend MORE healing than recruiting a new unit, ridiculous) I don't like the idea of spending rubies in order to spend more rubies, at least with the stables the secondary ruby cost is minimal.

I think the new/old hospital are so functionally different you could actually have both, (NOTE GGE : this will give you 2 ruby streams instead of one).
    Revert the hospital to the original version and call it a field hospital, then the new addition could be called a surgeon (no need for a building, just have it as a feature in the recruiting section as you have it now) perhaps even make the first levels free (after all it is an income generator) you could then tweak the cost/survival rates of the surgeon depending on experience level thereby helping the lower levels (i.e level 1-10 pay 10%, level 10-20 pay 20% of cost etc)

Simply put, BRING BACK THE OLD HOSPITAL I PAID FOR
  • edited 11.01.2015
    As for the new update of the hospital so I can only say!
    It takes longer time to treat soldiers and it costs more coins for me to treat the soldiers rather than create new ones.
    Now you have to to be aware of an operation which requires more time in the game and it removes the joy of playing even more from the game that you have to spend time on the ridiculous new hospital.
    GGE have recently made some upgrades that seems more like a downgrading rather than an update that makes it easier and less time consuming to play the game.
    I think that when you make updates and upgrades so you should know GGE be aware that they also make sense for us as a player and that they work when they are implemented.
    My impression is unfortunately GGE doing upgrades and updates do not seem very well thought out and unfortunately every time focuses on GGE should make more money in real life.
    They simply removes the fun of the game.
    Warrior8870 @ skn 1
  • f87f87 Posts: 139
    edited 11.01.2015
    I do not like the idea of spending lots of rubies just to heal a few of my soldiers. X(
    f87 @ nl 1
  • Poldi966 (GB1)Poldi966 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 59
    edited 11.01.2015
    Just in a few days ... just from few people in alliance got this

NEW UPDATE - Give us back old hospital
    NEW UPDATE - new higher prices for everything
    NEW UPDATE - new BUGS
    NEW UPDATE - UK1 server allready crashed 3 times :)
    NEW UPDATE - I FEEL LIKE A ALPHA TESTER( all game is far away from BETA release)
    NEW UPDATE - even Bugs solved with Fix after previous UPDATE are here again
    NEW UPDATE - SUPPORT is more and more ignorant
    NEW UPDATE - Fix something That work good to something worthless

Explanation for SUPPORT ignorance:
    When people buy rubies 10k becouse there is a gift for them 1,2k troops and they loose them next day becouse the are unable to login becouse of beautifull UPDATE, they are pissed totaly when SUPPORT say them that with game is everything OK.
    If a game is impossible to play we expect that our food comsuption will be stop for that time.
    And also we expect that Support will give us Better explanation that Game is working OK.

Just for CM guys.
    - Guys you are here to help community, but you just give us wrong informations about updates, and
    I NEVER SAW A LIST OF BUGS THAT ARE SOLVED AFTER FIX, so stop make jokes with people.
    - when you tell us that developer team not give you informations what we can think about that.

After a lot of post been deleteted I know why you guys are here ... to delete everything that should give some informations to people why this game is not worth to pay money for it

At the end Thats not just my opinion, thats opinion from cca 50 people which are still playing this game. Its a just a few things, which came after each update after 1.1.2014
    Tired from GGE, sorry if I answer with outdated information.

Poldi966 @ en 1
  • aag (US1)aag (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 11.01.2015
    i have 200 wounded soldiers and will cost me 39000 rubies to heal them all - this is looking like a real hospital would we be able to buy insurance so we can only pay co-payments or maybe just 20% of the cost...... or how about adopting the Obamacare that would spread the cost among all players and that way have a more affordable hospitals for our heros
    aag @ usa 1
    edited 11.01.2015
    abab5 wrote: »
    I'm not one to complain but the new hospital has driven me to post, currently (and i know you may tweak the times/costs) it's worthless. (I've spend loats of cash/rubies in order to spend MORE healing than recruiting a new unit, ridiculous) I don't like the idea of spending rubies in order to spend more rubies, at least with the stables the secondary ruby cost is minimal.

I think the new/old hospital are so functionally different you could actually have both, (NOTE GGE : this will give you 2 ruby streams instead of one).
    Revert the hospital to the original version and call it a field hospital, then the new addition could be called a surgeon (no need for a building, just have it as a feature in the recruiting section as you have it now) perhaps even make the first levels free (after all it is an income generator) you could then tweak the cost/survival rates of the surgeon depending on experience level thereby helping the lower levels (i.e level 1-10 pay 10%, level 10-20 pay 20% of cost etc)

Simply put, BRING BACK THE OLD HOSPITAL I PAID FOR
    THIS.

10 characters
    Quit while you're ahead
  • Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 11.01.2015
    Lets see if the changed hospital is any better
    Monkey-En1

• Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 11.01.2015
    Also the new hospital is NOT better than the old one so i think all the people that bought rubies for the hospital should be refunded as they spent money on something but that something is no longer the same
    Monkey-En1

• Sly horse (US1)Sly horse (US1) Posts: 218
    edited 11.01.2015
    Some units, like the barbarian, need rubies to be heal. Why is that? why cant it be coins for everyone? the barbarian is not even a ruby unit, you get with charcoal!
    Grand Duke Shipmaster, proud non-ruby buyer
    level 64
    Proud member of H.I.V.E

1.jpg
  • Janbouli (INT2)Janbouli (INT2) Posts: 36
    edited 11.01.2015
    I want the Old hospital back or I want my rubies back, I just lost a battle and therefore all my defensive troops, I would have had about 200 - 250 troops left with the Old hospital , now all I can do is heal them at huge cost and ages to do it . You cannot alter something that I paid for without giving me a chance of saying NO I would rather keep the old situation.
    Janbouli @ WWW 2
  • BloodyHarryBloodyHarry Posts: 4
    edited 11.01.2015
    Two handed swordsman veteran: cost of recruiting = 175, cost of healing = 200.
    And GGE labels this as "cheaper"? Did you skip elementary school?
    BloodyHarry @ nl 1
    edited 11.01.2015
    Two handed swordsman veteran: cost of recruiting = 175, cost of healing = 200.
    And GGE labels this as "cheaper"? Did you skip elementary school?
    I believe the person who came up with this failed kindergarten.
    Quit while you're ahead
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 348
    edited 12.01.2015
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • pirateparkerpirateparker Posts: 7
    edited 12.01.2015
    I will no longer support your game you have failed to provide me with a goodgame experience. The hospital is a bad Idea and I would rather have troops just die instead of having them in limbo and continue to use food resources. Your greed has got the better of you and if you continue to treat your bottom line more importantly than your customer base then you will be looking for a new job soon enough. Step up apologize and make your updates reflect your core values. Sarah X(
    pirateparker @ usa 1
  • edited 12.01.2015
    we need a demolish option.
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
  • ognid (US1)ognid (US1) US1 Posts: 82
    edited 12.01.2015
    I would like the rubies I had originally spent on the hospital back. The new hospital is worthless. If I would have know that the hospital would have ended up like this, I would never have spent the money on it.
    ognid @ usa 1
  • King rasta (NL1)King rasta (NL1) NL1 Posts: 84
    edited 12.01.2015
    NO GOOD AT ALL shame on goodgame making us pay en pay over an over again for the same soldiers.
    what's UP whit that???
    King rasta @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.