Home English (UK) Off Topic

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Forum Game- GG logic explained???

Comments

• jacksob (US1)jacksob (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 04.01.2015
    Because they were born into being robbers and consequently are evil by nature.

Why can't my army, spies, or market barrows travel in a straight line...anywhere?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What do you mean there's no defenders?! I see them right there!
  • JDragon172JDragon172 Posts: 25
    edited 05.01.2015
    Because they all have broken legs and wheels so they limp to where they need to go
    How in the world can troops carry 50 or so different kinds of loot. Imagine someone carrying 50 stone blocks or 50 loaves of bread!
    JDragon17
    Server: USA1
    Proud member of the Dragon Rider Alliance. I am and always will be loyal to this alliance, until no one I know is there. That is when the Dragon Rider will no longer be THE Dragon Rider.
    Coordinates: 689:1,040

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 05.01.2015
    JDragon172 wrote: »
    Because they all have broken legs and wheels so they limp to where they need to go
    How in the world can troops carry 50 or so different kinds of loot. Imagine someone carrying 50 stone blocks or 50 loaves of bread!

Because they are injected with GGS growth spurt that cost a few thousand but die to all their thieving we are enabling them to do it.

How in the world are we supposed to have fun on the game, answer that logic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • The Dominator90The Dominator90 Posts: 26
    edited 05.01.2015
    Because we are all idiots trying to fathom the unfathomable, and also because not only has it got entertaining themes but it has great social value as tonnes of people play it and its influence as this forum proves stretches far beyond the game itself.
    How is it possible for one wolf to travel slower than a man (maceman) and ride on a horse carrying 100 swampsnappers?
    The Dominator90 @ en 1
    edited 05.01.2015
    neil332 wrote: »
    Because they are injected with GGS growth spurt that cost a few thousand but die to all their thieving we are enabling them to do it.

How in the world are we supposed to have fun on the game, answer that logic

You get a magic happy potion and tape it to your legs and jump into a volcano, then hang-glide to safety.

Why are ranged defenders not effective against melee? They can shoot them from far away and the melee have to run all of the way to the tower.
    JDragon17
    Proud member of the Dragon Rider Alliance. I am and always will be loyal to this alliance, until no one I know is there. That is when the Dragon Rider will no longer be THE Dragon Rider.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 05.01.2015
    Because we are all idiots trying to fathom the unfathomable, and also because not only has it got entertaining themes but it has great social value as tonnes of people play it and its influence as this forum proves stretches far beyond the game itself.
    How is it possible for one wolf to travel slower than a man (maceman) and ride on a horse carrying 100 swampsnappers?

Because he is a magic rainbow wolf that has a kangaroo pouch that is as big as the moon. He likes horses, but he eats them after his ride is over.
    JDragon17

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GenSethGenSeth Posts: 13
    edited 06.01.2015
    Because logic.
    Why are cave hunters and smashers 100 so attack and defense in the underworld, but in the great empire they have 200 or so attack, but no defense O.o
    GenSeth @ usa 1
  • jamal5922jamal5922 Posts: 89
    edited 06.01.2015
    because they don't have the same gym hours.lol

why is king ludwig the round so fat?:):):)...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1f_PtDy-KaRnMXkS0Ml8x7fqHtocEc6ksiHDXh8kQ1Bvg7c9TKQ
  • teeep (US1)teeep (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 06.01.2015
    because they are greedy bastards driven by greed

why is GGE greedy? :p
    teeep @ usa 1
    edited 07.01.2015
    Because they need money to live.

What problems does the Shady Character have with castle lords?
    JDragon17

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knight662knight662 Posts: 177
    edited 07.01.2015
    because the shovels u use are made of stone

does anyone think beatrice should hit the gym?
    knight66
    lvl 58 Archduke @ Aus 1
    lvl 28 Count Palatine@ USA 1

basketball fanatic, non ruby buyer(like sniper3 :P)

oh and i also have a pet goldfish called larry, feel free to visit him with some fish food :D

image.php?u=1261082&type=sigpic&dateline=1349050715
    well ur just bloody useless arent u.....and ur necklace and hat make me wanna shoot u with machine gun fire
  • jacksob (US1)jacksob (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 19.01.2015
    you didn't ask a question...so here goes:

Why can I send troops to Berimond but I can't send any supplies or food?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What do you mean there's no defenders?! I see them right there!
  • Jules0001Jules0001 Posts: 22
    edited 19.01.2015
    It's a warzone, the soldiers can defend themselves, but the resources get looted and destroyed before they make it to your camp.

How can you loot resources from a dragon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jules0001 @ au 1
  • awerick4awerick4 Posts: 154
    edited 19.01.2015
    This is a mutated dragon that hoards everything.

Why can't you mine rubies?
    I AM THE OVERLORD.
    I BEAT YOU UP.
    SUBMIT TO ME OR DIE.
    NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
    HA HA HA!
  • heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 19.01.2015
    You have to buy rubies to get a ruby mine.

Explain that.
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.01.2015
    It's buy 1, get 1 free. Where you buy rubies to get a mine free.

Why is it free to travel to a kingdom, but troops have to pay?
    I AM THE OVERLORD.
    I BEAT YOU UP.
    SUBMIT TO ME OR DIE.
    HA HA HA!
    edited 19.01.2015
    awerick4 wrote: »
    It's buy 1, get 1 free. Where you buy rubies to get a mine free.

Why is it free to travel to a kingdom, but troops have to pay?
    You pay your troops to do some work.

How does a Wolfhound ride a horse?
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.01.2015
    It's a special mechanical ones.

How come when you support your alliance member can't use those troops to attack?
    I AM THE OVERLORD.
    I BEAT YOU UP.
    SUBMIT TO ME OR DIE.
    HA HA HA!
    edited 25.01.2015
    Because the troops refuse to take orders from someone else. They only defend them because you told them to.

How come you can see troops walk inside your stronghold when it is supposed to be 'impenetrable'?
    JDragon17

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 25.01.2015
    You can close it off when under attack

How come, when I already replied to the one above, my post isn't there?
    Quit while you're ahead

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file